PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever ordered from turbo wholesale distributers?

n240sxfnatic
08-06-2008, 12:11 PM
Ok so almost 3 months ago I ordered a Apexi 1.1 mm head gasket from they and was hoping to have it withing 2 weeks when I dropped my motor in, this did not happen. I contacted them and they said that it was backordered. They then said I would get it in 2 weeks and I did but when it got here it was a .8 mm:aw: WTF. So I contact them again and tell them the problem and they said they would pick it up and have it picked up 3 days later and ship the right one. This is where it really pisses me of. I told her I wanted my money back if they didnt have the 1.1mm in stock. She tells me THEY DO and I can get it within a few days so I say what the hell everyone screws up so I say go ahead and ship the right one. A week and a half goes by and still no gasket so I contact her again and ask where my hg is? She tells me that its backorder and I wouldnt have it until sometime between the 27-29 of last month. When I confronted her about her saying it was in stock and I should have had it already. She tells me that im a liar and she never said they had it in stock. I was like bitch if you would have told me it was out of stock I would have gone thru someone else, ont tell me im lying.
Anyways I contact her yesterday and get an email back saying that their backed up and she will have it shipped directly from the manufacturer, she doesnt say when its expected or anything OH but she will ASK her manager if she can upgrade my shipping.?????? wtf
Do not order from them unless you like being lead aroung and need a part by a certain time because you wont get it and you will get lied to.