PDA

View Full Version : Was Obama REALLY playing the race card?

Mi Beardo es Loco
08-05-2008, 04:43 PM
I'm really getting sick and tired of all the slandering that's going on of Obama. I mean really! It's making me sick. First, the nickname for Obama on republican radio all across the country is "halfrican". THEN, Bill O'Reilly comes out with a dollar bill with Obama's face on the front on his website. Millions print the picture and this picture is printed and dispersed at a LOT of places.

Here's one of the dollars (http://www.flickr.com/photos/fredericknielsen/2200978567/)

It comes out later that O'Reilly was approached by McCain strategists to make these dollars popular. I know here in Ca it might be unfathomable that a HUGE group of people in the South absolutely hate a single race because the color of their skin but it's true. Images like this and showing Paris Hilton and Brittany Spears in a commercial that insinuates that a black man might fuck your daughters (which is what a LOT of racist people are thinking. Believe me, I've received the spam mail) and when Obama makes a small comment that he doesn't look like the men on the dollar bill directly pointing towards the O'Reilly bills, yet the republican party has managed to spin it as Obama pulling out the race card.
What happened to the civil campain Mr. McCain? What happened to letting the better man win Mr. McCain?
And I'm not a Obama supporter in the slightest. I believe that he's FAR more left wing than people believe but is for pulling the troops. Plus, I'm one of many moderate republicans that has gotten sick and tired of the party kissing this shitty regimes' ass.
Any thoughts?

Pank
08-05-2008, 04:51 PM
How that motherfucker still has a show that is considered "news" is beyond me

drift freaq
08-05-2008, 06:18 PM
How that motherfucker still has a show that is considered "news" is beyond me

I would tend to agree with this statement. As far as everything else that is going. Well lets just say most of all it sucks. Oh and on both sides.

Mi Beardo es Loco
08-05-2008, 06:41 PM
I would tend to agree with this statement. As far as everything else that is going. Well lets just say most of all it sucks. Oh and on both sides.
What has been Obama's strategy to attack McCain? From what I've seen it's Obama defending himself, his color, and his name from McCain. Maybe I'm missing something.

But I just HATE McCain. The guy is a fucking asshole. Not only do I NOT want someone who's 170 years old to run this country but I DO NOT want a life long politician to run it either, both of which he is. He has his own special interests. Also, did anyone see the latest video of McCain walking down the stairs? He looks like the fucking chriptKeeper!

Mister.E
08-05-2008, 08:39 PM
I dont really believe in anything that either of the candidates has to say, but attacking the man because of his race is total bullshit and should not be considered something that is acceptable to do.

OfourTHREEfive
08-05-2008, 09:04 PM
What happened to the civil campain Mr. McCain? What happened to letting the better man win Mr. McCain?

This is politics, and the highest level stateside at that. Do you really think it is possible it will stay civil? The goal is to create distrust in your opponent, the spears and hilton ad I think just tried to portray him as a "celebrity" who is incapable of leading the U.S.A..

On another note I do appreciate some of the points you bring up. + rep for you.

spoolandslide
08-05-2008, 09:56 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/errolhimself/IMG_0319.jpg

REPRESENT!

Bubbles
08-05-2008, 11:19 PM
I suggest you stop paying attention to Bill O' Reilly as he may be the biggest douchebag alive.

Sir
08-06-2008, 12:12 AM
so who here has heard of Keating Five (wiki link for you lazy bastards Keating Five - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five))

Funny that shit didn't come up in any media, especially with shitty housing market like we have going on.

Mikey213
08-06-2008, 03:07 PM
ether Obama is a puppet or he's acting like a puppet but just to get through...
The sad thing is everyone has a blood tie to the founding feds including Obama. Everyone except ron paul. Only ron paul was an old fart =0(