PDA

View Full Version : I miss my car....

BEISSEN
12-29-2002, 10:35 PM
I have not really beenable to drive my car since I have been home.I took herout 3-4 times on post but not off post.I turned y tags in before left to basic training and did nothave the cash to give up toget them back.I have to start m own insurance policy due to the car being in my name only and my ticket is really ****ig me over.I have 11 weeks till I get out of training and schooling before I get to come home.I am planning to get my sr20 after I get out of training so i am going to have even more down time.I just wanted to bitch and realease his cus i know there are a few membrs here that feel the same as me but i have my car but i just cant drive her legaly.

wherezmytofu
12-29-2002, 11:03 PM
i miss ur mom :(

jfwy :p i hope u get teh $ to start driving ur car agina...fawken insureance!

BEISSEN
12-29-2002, 11:14 PM
Hhahahaha very funny,Yeah I started collision and compensation or whatever it is so when i get back i just add liability.I paid 125.00 to start it and not get my tages without liability of course and when i add liability it will go from 58.00 to 172.00 a month due to my damn reckless driving ticket.

camppain
12-29-2002, 11:16 PM
had to be army always crying!

:p jfwym i mean with you....sorry :\

BEISSEN
12-29-2002, 11:21 PM
Thanks campain but i mis my car th army just did nt pay me enough toget christmas gifts and pay for insurance and pay for my carpayment and creditcard etc....HAhahahahaha but yeah it sucks.AND I AM NOT CRYING just SAD damn-it.hhahahaha j/k but I am glad there are still members hre who can joke with others.

camppain
12-29-2002, 11:29 PM
yeah i know how you feel my cars been sitting outside with me here.........so lonely.............so cold................so for sale!

good luck though man.

wherezmytofu
12-29-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by camppain
had to be army always crying!

:p jfwym i mean with you....sorry :\ so gay....makes sense ur joining the marines :p

BEISSEN
12-30-2002, 09:26 AM
HEy campain why are you selling your car?That looks like a nice s13.Your joining the mariens good luck yo will need it.But I hope all goes well for ya.

SHINCHU
12-30-2002, 10:46 AM
so the squid puts in his two cents...

i have an s13 just sitting too. its so lonely and jealous of my ae86. if it could talk it would say "cheating on me was one thing, but she's even OLDER than me!!" hahaha well hopefully i can get my new KA in there sometime soon. then get it registered in cali (i bought it in jersey) then pull the KA and toss in an SR20DET. but now it just sits there. im too lazy.

chris

camppain
12-30-2002, 01:40 PM
im selling my car cause i have a 99 sentra se sr20de so no point in 2 cars espcially now.

Yup the Marines ;) no other way to do it! I'm gone January 13th for 13 weeks of hell, and im looking forward to it for some odd reason. :D

BEISSEN
01-02-2003, 10:26 AM
Cool hope you like it I will be graduating from basic on the 30 so about 17 days after ou go to the mariensI will be leaving basic training andon my way to ait.I willbe there for only7 weeks thank god.Why not sell the sentra and keep your s13?