PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hiring in sacramento

ZILLVA
07-28-2008, 11:12 AM
/???? guys ive been looking for hella long...i need some advice on whos hiring ?..............

luftrofl
07-28-2008, 11:14 AM
Probably not the best place for this buuuuuuuut... did you check craigslist?

jdmdrft
07-28-2008, 11:15 AM
There is a thread for this man. its in off topic chat. and i would suggest searching for anything before you post. trust me itll make your stay here a hell of alot easier.

ZILLVA
07-28-2008, 11:16 AM
where would the thread be called...im just trying to save the 240 thats all

sldbyuramg
07-28-2008, 11:17 AM
it shout be in OFF TOPIC...but i wont bust your balls too bad because i know what its like to be desperate for work...thats where i am right now

UfoZ8myCow
07-28-2008, 11:19 AM
First of all... Regional forums or Off Topic.

Second... Hiring for what?? You're going to have to be a little more specific. Judging by the amount of thought you've put into this thread, the most I'd hire you to do is mow my lawn.

jdmdrft
07-28-2008, 11:19 AM
ehh i wasnt tryin to be an ass. just letting you know.just got to the main forums page and then off topic. its a sticky in the top. or go here. lol.http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/116072-those-looking-job-update-pg5.html

ZILLVA
07-28-2008, 11:21 AM
First of all... Regional forums or Off Topic.

Second... Hiring for what?? You're going to have to be a little more specific. Judging by the amount of thought you've put into this thread, the most I'd hire you to do is mow my lawn.

WOW dude that was harsh ...but anyway buddy....im being open.....ive been laid off i was a mechanic at Nissan...but shit happened so yes if you pay well then why not

Okinawandrifter87
07-28-2008, 11:28 AM
WOW dude that was harsh ...but anyway buddy....im being open.....ive been laid off i was a mechanic at Nissan...but shit happened so yes if you pay well then why not

Haha hella funny shit. This needs to be moved to regional or off topic like everyone has mentioned. And like mentioned before just take a gander at craigslist or even look in the regional section here by chance. Good luck buddy!

exitspeed
07-28-2008, 02:03 PM
I'll move this thread to the regional section for you.

And how are you gonna make a SN like that that completely spells our name wrong? lol Good luck with your job search.

Phlip
07-28-2008, 02:04 PM
What the hell?!!?
I already moved one of these to Regional