PDA

View Full Version : any recommendations for a N/A SR going turbo?

DDDsquad_s13panda
07-26-2008, 05:00 AM
hey guys well ive been searching and im not really sure what shops are trustworthy enough so i can tune my car and get the ECU chip.

im not doing nothing big.

mod list:
N/A SR. T25 turbo
SR turbo manifold
370 cc injectors
90 mm TB(if i can find a damn adapter plate)
Q45 MAF
knock off- ebay turbo exaust manifold and FMIC.

dont flame me on the knock off parts. im jst tryin to experiment what i can put out with this high comp motor.

so yeah anyone that can give me advice and more knowledge that be great.

and if anyone ever turbo a N/A SR. let me know how yours did and how long it lasted...

luisgonz
07-26-2008, 05:22 AM
Everything sounds great but, How are you going to re route the oil back in? If I was you go sr red top ecu and and stock red top injector and redo the harness. Shit Im out of it. Contact me tomorrow.lol

DDDsquad_s13panda
07-26-2008, 05:28 AM
well i tried using the red top ECU. my car wont even start... so maybe i can re do the harness... and the oil return.. i have no clue.. im not really too sure what really goin on with the N/A SR. so id have to pull the motor out and really see whats up with it...

i never really worked on N/A SR. at all actually.

McCoy
07-26-2008, 08:50 AM
here's a Zilvia thread with some info on it.

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=202600

vutony
07-26-2008, 09:12 AM
why are you using the Q45 tb and maf with 370cc and t25

DDDsquad_s13panda
07-26-2008, 12:48 PM
its the only spare part i have that i can get too.. but if you have more recommendations. lmk.. that be great... and

McCOY thats exactly what i need... thanks bro. ima read up on it.

UNITEDMASTER
07-27-2008, 01:04 PM
^^^^ Just use a KA MAF, as far as oil back in ,the boss for the return is there already just drill & tap. I had a N/A-T SR in my car.