View Full Version : road trip to colorado

Bbandit
12-26-2002, 05:38 PM
im thinking of going to colorado this december 28th
what do you guys think?
is it safe? i will be driving my 240
will it be slippery?
i want to know what you guys think about this idea
is it better just to borrow my friend's fwd car instead of using mine?

Kid Zelda
12-26-2002, 05:48 PM
I'm going to the super market .. should I take my 240sx ? .. hahaha .. Oh man ...

Are you worried about your car not being able to make it mechanically?

If you maintain your car, a road trip shouldn't be a problem. If you're worried about snow and such with a rwd car, then you haven't learned to drive yet... and would be better to rent a SUV or something.

:rolleyes:

West
12-26-2002, 06:19 PM
It wont be safe seeing as I live in Denver.

Watch out...

Bbandit
12-26-2002, 06:31 PM
no im not asking about that
i know my car's condition
and i know my driving skill after 2 years of autoX and my 5 years driving experience

im asking hows the weather up there in colorado right now
is it icey or what...
im way down in texas right now

west: so you wouldnt recommend us to go up there? cuz yea thats what im afraid of.. the weather

Kid Zelda
12-26-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Bbandit
no im not asking about that

im asking hows the weather up there in colorado right now

Well, why didn't you just ask THAT .. and leave out all the jibber jabber

http://www.weather.com/

FInd out yourself :)

West
12-26-2002, 07:29 PM
In colorado it will snow and then the next day will be 60 degrees and clear skies, so honestly you will be fine. Just make sure the weather is nice when you go through here.

But id be more concerned about me and s13grl stealing your car...

:p

Bbandit
12-26-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by WeST
In colorado it will snow and then the next day will be 60 degrees and clear skies, so honestly you will be fine. Just make sure the weather is nice when you go through here.

But id be more concerned about me and s13grl stealing your car...

:p

lol!! no you got this all wrong
stealing your car and s13grl's car is one of my reason to go there!!
muaahahahahahahaha :p

S13Grl
12-26-2002, 07:42 PM
West and I have the supreme Administrator alarm installed on our cars. There is over 50 pounds of C-4 mounted on the car's chassis. Unless the allmighty KA recognizes the supreme power of the administrators, the C-4 will go into action and blow you to pieces, while keeping the car whole. It will also tell us the location of all your vehicles so that we may acquire them. Then you will be dead and you will have no car. If you just come to Colorado, you will still be alive, but you will have no car. Good luck on your trip! ;) ;) ;)

Bbandit
12-26-2002, 07:48 PM
omg! i did not realize the power of the supreme administrator!
change target change target!
(steer 90 degrees to the left, tire spinning) new target : LA
:eek:

240racer
12-27-2002, 10:11 PM
so when did s13girl and WeST get togehter? She was on when I first started here, got in trouble because some idiot was hitting on her (sorry to bring that up) then she was gone for a while. Now she's back intermitently and with West?? I just think it's funny. If I had my choice I'd be in CO too, and if west let me stay at his place all the better.

West
12-28-2002, 12:00 AM
If you were female, looked like s13grl, drove an s13, fixed cars, and had her personality, I'd consider it... ;) Otherwise, my answer is no. And just because you do drive an S13 doesn't make it okay. Oh, and why is that funny?

ITS GOOOOOOD TO BE THE ADMIN! :D

wherezmytofu
12-28-2002, 03:14 AM
If you were female, looked like s13grl, drove an s13, fixed cars, and had her personality, I'd consider it... ;) Otherwise, my answer is no. And just because you do drive an S13 doesn't make it okay. Oh, and why is that funny?

say it west SAY IT "you just want to see s13grl" :D

West
12-28-2002, 04:25 AM
Whaaaa?????

Im looking at her right now... and it niiiiiiiice :p

wherezmytofu
12-28-2002, 05:00 AM
Whaaaa?????

Im looking at her right now... and it niiiiiiiice :p o yay, i'm looking at this nice bag of chips and ITS NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICER!

camppain
12-28-2002, 05:02 AM
i wanna visit south park.........:(

wherezmytofu
12-28-2002, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by camppain
i wanna visit south park.........:( no one cares :rolleyes:

camppain
12-29-2002, 10:55 AM
yes they do

240racer
12-29-2002, 07:51 PM

I'm glad you are picky, that's the way to be. I didn't mean funny in a haha way, but in a weird way.
I did notice that you combined user names, does that mean that you can combine post counts, because that would be awesome, more posts = smarter

wherezmytofu
12-29-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by camppain
yes they do ok i lied :o

Boostaholic
01-02-2003, 04:20 PM
HEHE! In my opinion everyone needs to get out to Colorado and have us a big ol party. And if anyone needs help stealing 240's out here, JUST LET ME KNOW! :) I have Irena's key, marks old 240 key, there is a wrecked 240 out front that was mine and I can steal you marks key! Give me 1/3 of the deal and all 4 240's can be yours NOW!

Mark & Irena
01-03-2003, 02:32 PM
wee-yooo weeee-yooo wee-yoo-weeeeeeeeeee-yooooooo