PDA

View Full Version : anyone see it live????

drftwerks
07-23-2008, 03:51 PM
im bored now at home watching chris angel marathon, hahah

but just wondering if you have seen him or the other dude live or any illusionist live?

rainier
07-23-2008, 04:56 PM
i saw one of them at a club in vegas. wanst performing but just on the mic for some reason.

Mi Beardo es Loco
07-23-2008, 05:12 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5qV8YDefg6Q&feature=related

I know it's really fake but it still freaks me out.

drftwerks
07-23-2008, 05:22 PM
hahaha thats hella funny

silpena
07-23-2008, 05:27 PM
lmao reminds of that show on mtv where they make fun of chris angel and david blane.

ThatGuy
07-23-2008, 05:28 PM
Take away his crew, cameras, and Emo make-up and he couldn't even make tips on Fisherman's Warf doing tricks for tourists.

Seriously, there are such better Illusionists out there. I mean, some of his stunts and stuff look pretty cool, but he looks like a 13 year old MySpace reject.

I would rather watch Cyril Takayama anyday over Chris Angel, and I'd rather never see David Blaine again. Cyril is talented and comedic. No Emo Drama.

mRclARK1
07-23-2008, 05:28 PM
Not exactly an illusionist...

I got to be in a show once. Somehow this old dude who was tied up, chained, and locked in a cage 5 feet away from me, managed to put a bucket on my head in less then 15-20 seconds while they covered me, him and the space between us with a big blanket lowered from ropes.

I know it was him (I was blindfolded) and not some other dude or a tool of some kind cause he took off my blindfold before he put the bucket on my head and smiled at me so I could see it was him out of the cage and unchained/tied.

Dude had some skills. haha... They let me and three friends tie him up. One of us grew up sailing and the rest of us know a few knots... That guy was TIED UP. Not to mention we chained him in a hog tie position on top of that. Not to mention the cage was locked.

He revealed after the show how he manged to get out of the cage (Basically he was able to fit through the bars cause he could contort himself in unhuman ways), how he got untied? No idea.

drftwerks
07-23-2008, 05:55 PM
where are those vids of those gay guys getting tricked and getting all crazy saying NO F'N WAY, while the guy looks at the camera, haha it was a spoof

Bobafreak
07-23-2008, 06:05 PM
One i did see made me think wow crazy is when he get hit by a car going into bricks. Intense!

1ZlowZ
07-23-2008, 09:44 PM
Here it is!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BVoiYZum9Zg&feature=related

Mi Beardo es Loco
07-23-2008, 11:55 PM
Here it is!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BVoiYZum9Zg&feature=related

you demon! you back to the future in your ass demon. lol!

DRavenS13
07-24-2008, 12:07 AM
Personally, I like watching magic/illusionist acts, and unlike some people, I don't like to know how they did it. It's exactly what it is- an illusion. Of course it's not real.

Knowing the reality of it takes away from being entertained by the act. That's no fun.