PDA

View Full Version : Favorite alcoholic beverage?

-aishiteru-
12-22-2002, 11:38 PM
I would have to say plum wine, manhattan, and my own special blend of Heineken and citrus fruit punch. :)

negular
12-23-2002, 07:05 AM
I don't drink... :( but when I used to... nothing beats some good old everclear and fruit punch kool-aid. :D

HippoSleek
12-23-2002, 07:36 AM
By season--

See your breath weather: formal - Manhattan; informal - bourbon and Coke; apertif - Scotch

See the sun weather: formal - Vodka Martini; informal - V&T; apertif - Ouzo

I'm impressed/amazed to see someone else who drinks Manhattans that isn't 60+ years old!! :p

Mark - who's liver has processed a LOT of bourbon since the last week of November.

-aishiteru-
12-23-2002, 08:25 AM
Haha. All my friends are like plum wine? Manhattan? wtf?

People just don't appreciate good taste, with their ghey ass smirnoff and bacardi silver :rolleyes:

Rum and Coke and cranberry vodka is also good.

RearWheel
12-23-2002, 08:57 AM
Heinekens!!!...The drink of chinks!!LOL

ca18guy
12-23-2002, 10:07 AM
Heinekens are gross :barf: I lost my taste for beer.
Nowadays if I goto a bar I ussually get a cider of some sorts, Scrumpy's if they have it.

ridebmx
12-23-2002, 12:47 PM
crown royal and coke, canadian club special reserve is pretty good, but you can get the 12 years aged here in the states that i know of, think its the 12 years...ummm gin and tonics arent bad, strawberry dacarjiri once in a while...there are just too many to list...just not a beer fan at all

HippoSleek
12-23-2002, 12:52 PM
CIDER? Now THAT's a chick drink! :D

If I'm at a non-descript event/place where there is Bud, Bud-Lite, Heineken, or soda I'll grab a Heine.

silnv
12-23-2002, 02:44 PM
What is the deal with these drinks. Jeesh. I am drinkin a king cobra 40 right now. 2 40s for 2.75 show me a better deal. But when I am feeling rich give me a Corona, no lime no lemon.

Tyler Durdan
12-23-2002, 02:49 PM
Coors Light...and those twins.

Don't mess with Texas.

RYNO_s13
12-23-2002, 03:01 PM
Victoria Bitter or Cascade Pale Ale. Australians have great beer.

ca18guy
12-23-2002, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by HippoSleek
CIDER? Now THAT's a chick drink! :D

If I'm at a non-descript event/place where there is Bud, Bud-Lite, Heineken, or soda I'll grab a Heine.

:o

negular
12-23-2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by silnv
What is the deal with these drinks. Jeesh. I am drinkin a king cobra 40 right now. 2 40s for 2.75 show me a better deal. But when I am feeling rich give me a Corona, no lime no lemon.

In mexico, they call Corona "white people beer" if your looking for a good mexican beer try Indio, XX (dos equis),Tecate or CartaBlanca.

Justin-ATL
12-23-2002, 06:58 PM
I'm not a beer drinker at all. I rarely drink that much anymore but when I do it's normally a vodka combo of some kind.

SR240DET
12-23-2002, 07:48 PM
i like the PANDA BEER... the best...

xhdriver
12-23-2002, 07:54 PM
beer: its all about rolling rock

hard:whisky and coke or tequila and limes

broke: shlitz

whateverjames
12-23-2002, 08:34 PM
long island iced tea = 5 shots of liquor and only $6-8.
now that's drinking economically. :cool:
but if i must drink beer, i get bud ice. that starts getting pricey compared to the long island.

Jeff240sx
12-23-2002, 09:06 PM
Beer: It doesn't matter. Heiniken, Bud Lt., Michelobe, Red Stripe, Rolling Rock. Those are my favorites.

Hard: Friuty drinks are the best. Tequila Sunrise (only way I drink tequila), Sex on the Beach, Harvey Wallbanger, and Jack and Coke.

Overkill: Long Island Iced Tea, Mind Eraser.

Drink of Choice: I AM THE SCHNAPPS MONSTER! Any Schnapps, just give it to me, and I'm gone.
-Jeff

-aishiteru-
12-24-2002, 06:56 AM
What is in Mind Eraser? Never heard of it.

sph33r
12-24-2002, 09:43 AM
I pretty much only drink Jack&Coke.

whateverjames
12-24-2002, 11:50 AM
that's what i was wondering (about the mind eraser). here's what it says on some website:
http://www.drinknation.com/drinks/show/4875/0

West
12-24-2002, 11:57 AM
SHLITZ!!! lol, I picked up 2 24 packs when I was out in IL. :) Still got em @ home.

Fav Liquors:
-Yegar
-Vox Vod
-Blavod

Fav Beers:
-16 St. Wheat by Rock Bottom Brewery
-Easy Street Wheat
-Sunshine Wheat
-Fat Tire
-Micro Brewed Beers (Bottled Beer is nasty)

Cheap stuff to get you nice and toasty:
-Admiral Nelson
-30pk Stones

-aishiteru-
12-24-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by whateverjames
that's what i was wondering (about the mind eraser). here's what it says on some website:
http://www.drinknation.com/drinks/show/4875/0

Doesn't seem like my type of drink. Amaretto, vodka, kahlua and water? I'll pass. :p

SR20Fastback
12-24-2002, 02:36 PM
Yes finally someone else likes jack and coke!

Beer Id have to go with coors light and red hook (local) oh and moose drool if you EVER come across it, you must buy it!!! Best beer ever.

Hard drinks, I usually (or lately) have been drinking margaritas or dacari's and sometimes when I really need it, just straight shots of tequila or vodka. Oh and I found that henessey isnt that bad either.

Drinks I want to try are bacardi 151, and I wouldnt mind having a shot of everclear again, though my first time I took it a little hard.

ridebmx
12-25-2002, 01:09 AM
151 isnt bad...you can make a "flaming pisser" 1 shot 151, 3/4 mountiandew, 1/4 lime juice...and then lite it and take the shot...i think its 1 shot, or 2 for the 151...i dont rembeer...dont like vodka, got way to sick from it...nor do i like tequila just the smell makes me sick, i stick with whisky or rum...im supprised so many people like tequila...i know so many people that just hate it...i do know that a liter of 5 oclock is 8 bucks...thats pretty damn cheap...compared to the long island iced tea...didnt someone say that was 6 to 8 bucks, chirst you can get a liter of booze for that...i really dont like any of those fruity liquors, like snapps (sp) is sick, and so its parrot bay, but southern comfortort 100proof is good...mix it with 7up and it takes like those carmel apple pops (lolly pop type things) one thing ive never had is scotch, what does it taste like, is it any good?

whateverjames
12-25-2002, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by ridebmx
thats pretty damn cheap...compared to the long island iced tea...didnt someone say that was 6 to 8 bucks, chirst you can get a liter of booze for that...

i was talking about mixed drinks at the bar. but ya, it will always be cheaper for a big bottle of hard liquor, at the store. that's for damn sure :)

Phlip
12-29-2002, 06:21 PM
Myer's dark rum and cranberry juice...

X-Iceman
12-29-2002, 06:49 PM
okay, non of my posts went up from the other day.. thats wierd :confused: well anyways, like i said before, vodka mixed with red bull. :D n then toss in a night of gta3, god what could one ask for more :cool: :p

N+ PwR
12-29-2002, 08:52 PM
hrm..

Long island tea
bacardi 151/coke
alize'/hennessy

-bishop

Titan
12-29-2002, 09:20 PM
Mixing juice with vodka?? Sex on the beach??

You guys must LOVE the cock! For god sakes.

I take straight shots of vodka chased by beer. And not that gimpy 2.5% American beer, but the 5%+ that we have here in Canada.

It's all about taking 7-9 shots in 20 minutes and going nuts for the whole night... hehe. Only way to do it.

As for the beer, it's usually Beck's (great German beer), DAP (another great German beer), and Hoegarden if I'm feeling funky.

Nothing like getting wasted and paraiding through the party with your shirt off calling everyone a whore.... ahh... good times.

SHINCHU
12-30-2002, 12:29 PM
MIDORI, anyone? i love that stuff. midori melon with mt. dew is awsome. cant forget the pina colada either.
my choice of beer is also corona, and if im in mexico and dont feel like having gringo beer, i drink dos equis.
thats about it. oh and since my name is shinchu, i gotta drink some brass monkey every once in a while. that stuff will keep you warm!! i lived on it when i was in philly during the winter of '01-'02. yum. oh and the insane IRISH CAR BOMB. yeah. its dope. try it the next time you are at a bar. then thank me later. heheh.

chris

Steeles
12-30-2002, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by PHLIP
Myer's dark rum and cranberry juice...

ur ghey hahahahaha

Christie Reeds and LITs to get drunk just drinking is jack and coke or rum and coke the beer is Guiness or Newcastle and if I'm driving coke and ameretto

try playing asshole drinking straight vodka and being the asshole. garunteed you wont remember it. :)

Foxcolt
12-30-2002, 02:30 PM
Vodka redbull w/ a tad of grenidine - Ultimate drink. Chicky's dig em too:D

USMC240
12-30-2002, 05:23 PM
two words, one name, one great whiskey JIM BEAM. and Bud light a great taste that will never fill you up, never let you down

-aishiteru-
12-30-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by USMC240
two words, one name, one great whiskey JIM BEAM. and Bud light a great taste that will never fill you up, never let you down

Amstel Light > Bud Light

whateverjames
12-30-2002, 07:16 PM
jim beam. good stuff. another good name, jack daniels.
looks like i need more :o

-aishiteru-
12-30-2002, 08:03 PM
Jack Daniels with sweet vermouth and a dash of bitters and you have yourself a dope ass manhattan. :D

BTW, there are a lot of drinkers on this board. Tsk tsk :p

Drift Style S14
12-31-2002, 05:17 AM
8-ball...
take 8 double shots of vodka with in 2 mins.

Absinthe...
I got a hold of this stuff when I was in Iran visting my grandparents... all I have to say is good stuff. I only wish I could get some more here in the states.

HippoSleek
12-31-2002, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by -ai****eru-

BTW, there are a lot of drinkers on this board. Tsk tsk :p

Yeah, but they all drink like girls. I mean, [b]midori[/i] for christ's sake. Do you guys shave your chests too?

BTW: want a good Manhattan, go for Maker's or Knob Creek (if not a better barrel). As w/ a Martini, you want a good drinking main Bourbon/Vodka. Jack is okay - but a nice mellow Bourbon really makes it a nice drink (and you can use less vermouth to get rid of so much of the sweetness).

Mark - who would be proud to throw down w/ about 35% of you. ;)

ca18guy
12-31-2002, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Drift Style S14

Absinthe...
I got a hold of this stuff when I was in Iran visting my grandparents... all I have to say is good stuff. I only wish I could get some more here in the states.

I like shots of absinthe, alot of people I know think its harse but it goes down smooth for me. Anyway you can get it online in the states, its just not as hardcore as the real hallucigenic absinthe (you can buy wormwood seperate which is the hallucigenic part of absinthe)

Steeles
12-31-2002, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by HippoSleek
Yeah, but they all drink like girls. I mean, [b]midori[/i] for christ's sake. Do you guys shave your chests too?

BTW: want a good Manhattan, go for Maker's or Knob Creek (if not a better barrel). As w/ a Martini, you want a good drinking main Bourbon/Vodka. Jack is okay - but a nice mellow Bourbon really makes it a nice drink (and you can use less vermouth to get rid of so much of the sweetness).

Mark - who would be proud to throw down w/ about 35% of you. ;)

how can you say they drink like girls and them mention manhattens and martinis. they even serve those things in girly glasses!! :D

HippoSleek
12-31-2002, 09:14 AM
:p

Manhattan - bourbon (80+ proof) + bitters (80 proof) + sweet vermouth (30 proof). Three kinds of alcohol, served in an old fashioned or high ball glass.

Martini - vodka (80+ proof) + dry vermouth (36 proof). Two kinds of alcohol, served in a specific glass, necessary to keep from making the taste of all the liquor too harsh. (basically, a way to make a shot of vodka look respectible at a table)

Mark- who can't wait to take advantage of the top-shelf open bar tonight

-aishiteru-
12-31-2002, 09:18 AM
I hear a lot about apple martinis. What the hell is in it?

-aishiteru-
12-31-2002, 09:20 AM
BTW, I'm a girl and I drink more manly drinks than half of your guys. Tsk tsk. :p

Your COCK tails have too much juice in it. :D

Mark & Irena
12-31-2002, 12:16 PM
Beer Bongs kick ass (I posted that last night, someone stole it... damn you people). After that, it's Yeger shots, tequilla shots (Petron... WeST hates tequilla), Gray Goose vodka shots, then there's this drink that's about 200 proof alcohol that is home-made in my country that i can't find here, but it's called "Rakya" and it burns so gooood!

But yeah, that's it for me. I'm not a big fan of cocktails, margaritas, fruit juice with 2% alcohol. Blah. Get drunk. Get wasted. Do what you have to do.

-S13Grl

Drift Style S14
12-31-2002, 01:11 PM
CA18Guy thanks for the heads up, I'll take a look for it tonight!:D

Kid Zelda
12-31-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Mark & Irena
[Bthen there's this drink that's about 200 proof alcohol that is home-made in my country that i can't find here, but it's called "Rakya" and it burns so gooood!
-S13Grl [/B]

hahahahahahaha

onebadm5
12-31-2002, 01:55 PM

Absinthe...

yup, i picked up some in barcelona. its wicked stuff; try sugar shots.

wow, i thought i was the only persian on the board...:rolleyes:

Phlip
12-31-2002, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Steeles
ur ghey hahahahaha

Christie Reeds and LITs to get drunk just drinking is jack and coke or rum and coke the beer is Guiness or Newcastle and if I'm driving coke and ameretto

try playing asshole drinking straight vodka and being the asshole. garunteed you wont remember it. :)
Ghey? You ever had meyer's dark rum? I keep a bottle at the house... I drink Jack or Jim beam straight when I'm home or crashing where I am for the night, but myer's won't stay down for anyone you know, I PROMISE... Guiness is the worst beer, I prefer New Castle...

Drift Style S14
01-01-2003, 03:43 PM
whoa your persian?? I thought I was the only one on here also.
where you located at?

ca18guy
01-01-2003, 03:54 PM
CA18Guy thanks for the heads up, I'll take a look for it tonight!:D

Here's the site I remembered...

http://www.beerliquors.com/buy/liquors/absinthe.htm

Drift Style S14
01-02-2003, 06:09 PM
Right on, good looking out.

Matt240SE
01-02-2003, 10:41 PM
Well when I actually did do this activity it was Natty Ice, Natty Light and Icehouse.

Used to drink liqour but figured out beer is a better drunk for me than liqour drunk.... some may say there is no difference but there is when you wake up in the morning IMHO

Steeles
01-02-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by PHLIP
Ghey? You ever had meyer's dark rum? I keep a bottle at the house... I drink Jack or Jim beam straight when I'm home or crashing where I am for the night, but myer's won't stay down for anyone you know, I PROMISE... Guiness is the worst beer, I prefer New Castle...

dunny i have had it all even the absinthe the persians are talkin about :) Myers and gentleman jack on the rocks malibu in the lit jacks green label for mixin and black label or 151 for shots. Ameretto on the rocks after a good steak and i am chill. but you gotta hit a bar up with me soon and let me get you a christie reed. :D that bish will leave you all kinds of twisted

the head
01-03-2003, 08:52 AM
extra dry vox vodka martini
Remey Martin VSOP and pepsi
Captian and coke
absolut mandirn and 180 energy drink

Guinness and Bass if i want beer

drifting240sx
01-03-2003, 12:56 PM
cum on y'all wah about japan's greatest, SAKI?? it's the **** but otha than that i'll go wit sunshine wheat.

fodive
01-03-2003, 03:03 PM
damn dude, saki is nasty...

i just stick to my two best friends, jim or jack. maybe a little southern comfort.

oh yeah, whats this Absinthe stuff?

240GURL
01-03-2003, 04:56 PM
extra dry vox vodka martini

I took a chance on a bottle of that Vodka on new years and was very satisfied--after about 13 jello shots and 2 martini's!!!:p :p :p

That vodka in a martini straight up with 3 olives is my new fave drink.

bladen
01-03-2003, 05:33 PM
Beer, I like all beer. but my fav's are Guiness Dark and Bud Light.

Hard stuff: Pretty much everything except for Tequilla, that stuff Gets me sick and Beligerent.
i Love Vodka martinis, Screwdrivers, Vodka and MtDew.
Everclear, Breakfast of Professional alcoholics everywhere.

I dont drink Wine or Champane very often, but for wine i like a nice Red wine.

sykikchimp
01-06-2003, 12:48 PM
If I wanna get drunk.. I do shots.. generally Yager, or SoCo, or lemon drop shots..

I wanna get drinks, and still get drunk its all about the Long Island..

Beer.. mmmm.. my true love.. Favs: Blue Moon, and Purple Haze, Bass, and Harp. Nothing like a nice micro brew. Sam Adams, Pabst Blue Ribbon, and Red hook

If none of the above are available.. Bud light does me right :-P

Sileighty_85
04-18-2009, 11:02 AM
I know this is an ollllddddd ass thread but i didnt wanna start my own thread just to show off my presents :P

My wife just mailed me 6 Bottles of Awamori Zan Shiro Zanpa
Sorry im just excited hahaha
I Love this Sake soo much!!
I havent had it since I left Okinawa in Dec 2006,
So this is my Favorite Alcohol :P
I have tried many different type and nothing really comes close to the taste of this brand.
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/Neil_85/Misc/DSCN0323.jpg

Silverstreek
04-18-2009, 11:14 AM
for beer, i've always liked bud light or corona. i don't drink beer really that much though, mainly while watchin football or just going out for a drink or two after work.
i like getting shitfaced quick, so i tend to stick to hard liquor. i like liquid cocain, irish car bomb's or just straight jager, no chaser to start off with. then to keep me going i'll have a couple of colorado bulldog's or jack and coke's.

Slammed180
04-18-2009, 11:24 AM
Bacardi black/ Captain Morgans Spiced w/ Coca-Cola.

Classy motherfucker.

flip3d
04-18-2009, 11:37 AM
irish car bombs and some new castle.

cserrano86
04-18-2009, 11:57 AM
Jameson & 7up...

http://www.geekytechguy.net/nucleus332/media/1/20080217-jameson_home_bg.jpg

murda-c
04-18-2009, 11:58 AM
J&B
Becks
Vodka martinis
Guinness Draught

BustedS13
04-18-2009, 12:23 PM
beer, whenever: PBR or Schlitz
malt liquor: Colt 45 or Mickeys, whichever is available in a 40
beer, spring/summer/fall: any wheat beer, really. Hoegaarden, Blue Moon, Shock Top, Boulevard Wheat
beer, premium, whenever: Schlafly Hefeweizen, Pyramid Hefeweizen, Schlafly Pale Ale
wine: whatever's 3 bucks
liquor: white russian, jack and coke, rum and coke, jim beam and coke, jim beam on rocks

liquors that SUCK and are for FANCY PANTS PUSSIES: any "ultra premium" tequila, and most any other "ultra premium" anything. Patron is for chodes

http://www.madonarosa.sk/obr/v/whisky_jim_beam.jpg http://creativeenergyblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/schlafly_3color.jpg http://www.50caliberdrummer.com/files/PabstBlueRibbon.gif http://www.makefive.com/images/200906/603546723c380d62.jpg http://farm1.static.flickr.com/142/327212681_6aa838aa9a.jpg http://www.kc-news.com/boulevard-brewing.gif

the end

lucky7
04-18-2009, 12:57 PM
i had some vodka and cranberry juice last night. it was very good. very refreshing. :D

Sleepy240
04-18-2009, 01:21 PM
Only things I drink...

Jack and Coke
http://d2.biggestmenu.com/00/00/52/3aace9b8462acb9f_m.jpg

Redbull and Goose
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/sileighty/1229656657776.jpg

blackrms13
04-18-2009, 01:23 PM
budlight lime

murda-c
04-18-2009, 01:24 PM
i lurve scotch sours.

I lurve scotch in general really.

soldiaboy
04-18-2009, 01:50 PM
im not a big drinker but i like redbull n goose

Sonic Motor
04-18-2009, 02:04 PM
Pbr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigJ86
04-18-2009, 02:13 PM
Guinness Draught..... the extra stout is good too. :)

and been stuck on shots of the Wild Turkey 101proof for when i want to get shitty.

uhhh... also any of the seasonal brews from Moon brewing company

wow-thats-a-cool-car
04-19-2009, 12:23 AM
http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/10/makers_mark/image/14.jpg

BustedS13
04-19-2009, 10:00 AM
you guys waste grey goose on red bull? youll learn when you're older

SexPanda
04-19-2009, 10:42 AM
beer.

I like beer. Guinness, Bud light, Fat Tire...

Its all good. Except Corona... Never could stomach that shit.

I also LOVE Jagermeister... I can drink that shit strait from the bottle like soda. But I also love black licorice.

illxs14
04-19-2009, 08:43 PM
jager and monster is a good drink.
tokyo tea
adios

and beer
XX

theronin
04-19-2009, 08:48 PM
you guys waste grey goose on red bull? youll learn when you're older

exactly what i was thinking. unless you are using it in a martini just stick to well vodka. save yourself some money. makes us bartenders chuckle at you. :keke:

SexPanda
04-19-2009, 08:56 PM
YOu guys havent had Guinness til you've had it in Ireland from the tap. I can say I have, and the difference is ASTOUNDING. I mean, you seriously do not know what you're missing. Its like compairing Congress to Stolichnaya

Its soooo much better than that bottled shit.

thestreetzking
04-19-2009, 09:03 PM
I gotta say all I drink is Crown royal/whiskey sours.

for beer its Labatt Blue or yuengling

BustedS13
04-19-2009, 09:15 PM
really don't like guinness, don't know why so many people do.

in before a beer snob wannabe gives me what for

allntrlundrgrnd
04-19-2009, 09:27 PM
i had some vodka and cranberry juice last night. it was very good. very refreshing. :D

nice i was drinking those today when i was bartending for my dads bday party. get nice and get those vitamins

Baltimore represent!

http://www.nationalbohemian.com/media/images/verficationSideImage.jpg

98koukile
04-19-2009, 09:31 PM
Guinness is love/hate. It's funny because its the only light beer that doesn't taste like piss. Less calories than a mgd 64 and it isn't all watered down.

I love Magic Hat, #9 and Circus Boy. Do you guys get this on the west coast? It's brewed in Burlington, VT
Bud heavy although very rarely, the preservatives they use in Bud and Bud Light are what make most people hung over the next day
A nice Honey Pilsner brewed locally
Jack and Coke
Crown on the rocks (why ruin the good whiskey with soda?)
Bacardi O
Snake Bites
Soco and Lime
Any mid range to top shelf tequila, Patron is what's at the house

Sl3KA
04-20-2009, 12:04 AM
Asahi beer

zenkicookies
04-20-2009, 01:18 AM
i know alot of people think its gross, but my favorite beer is BUD ICE...32oz ftw.
cheap, tastes good to me, and does the job.

juice.def
04-20-2009, 03:50 AM
henn and coke or colt45 from the corner store.

zenki240sx
04-20-2009, 04:16 AM
My favorite alcoholic beverage has got to be any beer! beer, beer, beer. nothing beats beers taste, and nothing beats the drunkness you get from beer.

flip3d
04-20-2009, 04:22 AM
PBR is shit. Cheap, Larry the cable guy crap.

325irollin
04-20-2009, 04:49 AM
Hypnotik. Not a big drinker

ANVIL
04-20-2009, 10:53 AM
in college it was OE High Gravity. $1.99 for a 40oz ftw when ur on a tight budget.

now id have to say Turbo Coronas are my favorite
beer is corona or budlight or some hard apple ale from a brewery here
for hards i grew up on crown royal but i can feel the age getting to me... i tend to not drink hard A as often anymore.. my tolerance went WAY down

zenki.life
04-20-2009, 12:10 PM
shots of patron??? haha

never got as drunk as i did on patron a couple of months ago. i stopped drinkin when i ran outta money lol

jzepol1985
04-20-2009, 09:31 PM
I drink everything and anything. No chaser for me that's for women jk. I was a Marine and drinking is a second job for us. I prefer Jack Daniels Monogram its a $70 dollar bottle of jack only sold in Asia. Hennessy is awesome. Real tequila not the cheap shit no lime either.

soreballz
04-20-2009, 10:11 PM
Captain and Coke, all night long.

Tastes good? Check.
Makes me happy as fuck? Check.
Can I drink a 5th in a night and not wake up hungover the next day? Check.

Yupp, Captain and Coke for me. lol

firm tofu
04-20-2009, 10:17 PM
beer, beer, and beer and im not talking about any of that mass produced water they sell in the states.

deolio
04-20-2009, 10:33 PM
white russians if i want a tasty buzz, beer for games or when i'm just thirsty for a beer, and captain morgan when i want to wake up next to a slut.

Ricks15
04-20-2009, 11:10 PM
Anyone try "Chimay Ale" gran reserve AKA the blue bottle...
Thats a pretty good beer nice and dark and strong but not to strong just right.

DALAZ_68
04-21-2009, 08:11 AM
jack on the rocks, and then jack and coke... jack on the rocks has to be freezing to be real good...

stiizy
04-22-2011, 09:13 AM
Just tried the John Daily!! so good Sweat Tea Vodka and iced tea or lemonade!!

all time fave? Patron n Red Bull

revcyanide
04-22-2011, 09:18 AM
http://www.lot13blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/jim-beam.jpg

http://moon.ouhsc.edu/dthompso/namics/gifiles/coke_can.gif

Persona
04-22-2011, 09:23 AM
White Russians, Blue Long Islands, Margaritas, Kirin Ichiban, Kona

camaro379ss
04-22-2011, 11:13 AM
jack on the rocks, and then jack and coke... jack on the rocks has to be freezing to be real good...

+1 to exactly what he said, but add a cigar to smoke with it.:yum:

theronin
04-22-2011, 04:23 PM
jager barrels = Jagermeister + Rootbeer.

Fucking amazing.

murda-c
04-22-2011, 04:28 PM
I think i'm starting to like bourbon more than scotch guys...oh nooooo

turbo2nr
04-22-2011, 04:39 PM
rum + redbull = win

up all nite if you know what i mean ;-)

lawrenceyang
04-22-2011, 04:46 PM
white russians and ipas

Lil_D
04-22-2011, 05:07 PM
caribou lou and K.C. Tea

blktopsr20
04-22-2011, 05:10 PM
soju with korean bbq good stuff. asahi for kick back or hefe

dsastr_clan
04-22-2011, 05:11 PM
Anyone try "Chimay Ale" gran reserve AKA the blue bottle...
Thats a pretty good beer nice and dark and strong but not to strong just right.

pretty good beer :p

Live2Slide
04-22-2011, 05:13 PM
I enjoy pacificos, they're pretty good and when I'm on a budget I just get me a 40oz of olde English

SimpleS14
04-22-2011, 06:04 PM
Crown and Coke...never fell hungover the next day after having a few.

I also like this drink....

http://sweetbutterfly.blogg.se/images/2008/tokyo-ice-tea_19228239.jpg

TougeLove
04-22-2011, 06:09 PM
dragon bite : bacardi dragon berry, japanese juzu, splash of coke, strawberry puree, lemon juice = AMAZING kind of a girl drink but it taste like heaven and gets you tipsy quick.

also love Adios Motherfuckers!!!!!+ redbull = win

shock top for beer

for tequila i love 1942 anejo but if im cheap i go for corazon anejo. patron taste like shit and gives me a headache, i dont know how they consider that tequila.

TougeLove
04-22-2011, 06:12 PM
WATCH THIS if you have a few minutes, pretty cool commercial/video.

YouTube - Johnnie Walker - The Man Who Walked Around The World (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnSIp76CvUI)

lucky7
04-22-2011, 08:15 PM
gonna finish up my bottle of Makers after i toss my clothes in the dryer.
Makers Mark + water.

TheWolf
04-22-2011, 08:34 PM
When I'm celebrating...

Liquid Cocaine Recipie

1 part Bacardi® 151 rum
1 part Jagermeister® herbal liqueur
1 part Rumple Minze® peppermint liqueur
1 part Goldschlager® cinnamon liqueur

When I'm relaxing
Jameson tripple distiled and coke works well..

Wild Turkey works well...

ronmcdon
04-22-2011, 09:12 PM
Probably Amber & Pale ales.
Also go through a lot of Spaten lagers.
Love wines if it's paired with the right food.

never been a fan of liquor (bar whiskey) or cocktails.

moocowmoo
04-22-2011, 09:18 PM
my favorite for a while now has been sailor jerrys with coke/root beer/ Dr. Pepper or whatever. never a bad choice imo

JFIVE
04-22-2011, 09:21 PM
Fourloko!!!

XFuzionX
04-22-2011, 09:34 PM
Scotch, Crown on the rocks or with coke mostly but in the summer i drink more rum haha

towlie
04-22-2011, 10:37 PM
Right now I'm enjoying a Labalt Blue, Canadian imported!

LimeLite Racing
04-23-2011, 01:07 AM
I like whiskey. Sometimes Crown, Maker's, Jameson, but most of the time Evan Williams.

ReaperBJJ
04-23-2011, 11:41 AM
Captain and Vanilla Coke, Dos Equis Lager w/ lime, and good ol cheap watery Coor's Light are where it's at. Haha I'm only 22, I haven't got to experience many of the finer alcoholic beverages.

slowvia
04-23-2011, 05:38 PM
Beer. Or if Im feeling fancy a good ole Washington Apple will do the trick ;)

LimeLite Racing
04-23-2011, 06:29 PM
Beer. Or if Im feeling fancy a good ole Washington Apple will do the trick ;)

A coworker was talking about a Washington Apple. She said it was like whiskey and schnapps and some other shit, but it sounded super good. Right now I'm enjoying some 99 Black Berries.

WanganRunner
04-23-2011, 09:27 PM
http://www.whisky-expert24.de/0cache/mirrored_756d7153089378eda40fe3a6a113ba1d.jpg

lucky7
04-23-2011, 09:36 PM
not my favorite by a long shot, but it's here. vodka, sleeping pills and "no reservations" on netflix. this is my idea of a cheap night. guaranteed to sleep as well.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/dane240/f2b50183.jpg

theronin
04-24-2011, 05:50 PM
not my favorite by a long shot, but it's here. vodka, sleeping pills and "no reservations" on netflix. this is my idea of a cheap night. guaranteed to sleep as well.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/dane240/f2b50183.jpg

alcohol and sleeping pills, great idea :goyou:

ChiSleepyEyes
04-24-2011, 06:14 PM
whiskey is my fav, jack, makers pretty much any will do for a great drink. a disaronna and cherry coke for a chill night always does the trick.

Fearell
04-24-2011, 10:00 PM
Irish car bomb.
http://www.firehow.com/images/stories/users/79/irish-car-bomb.jpg

daryl337
04-25-2011, 09:17 AM
jager bombs, captain morgans (or sailor jerrys), shots of jack daniels, ... thats about it.

Gizmo_S13
04-25-2011, 09:24 AM
I mostly drink stouts and porters. Occasionally, I'll drink some IPAs. If I wanted to drink light beer I'd drink my piss after a night of drinking HAHAHAHA. Liquor wise... I'm a whisky guy but I've been drinking Bacardi 151 lately haha

BustedS13
04-25-2011, 10:55 AM
Three Olives "Dude" is my new guilty pleasure. mixed with sprite, shit's XXXTREME

http://i.imgur.com/yMgCJ.jpg

ChiSleepyEyes
04-26-2011, 03:45 PM
http://popsop.com/wp-content/uploads/bushmills1608.jpg

totally forgot about this until today, fav shot of whiskey ive ever had. smoothest whiskey ive ever had

Matej
04-26-2011, 03:57 PM
http://www.originalabsinthe.com/images/becherovka.jpg

zombiewolf513
04-26-2011, 03:57 PM
http://popsop.ru/wp-content/uploads/budweiser_02.jpg

And I actually thought my giant picture would be original.

BustedS13
04-27-2011, 12:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/x8sHA.jpg

drinking it
marinading pork chops in it
might bathe in it

stiizy
04-27-2011, 07:39 AM
http://www.drinkhacker.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/firefly-sweet-tea-vodka.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID2969/images/ciroc-coconut.jpg

http://www.1-877-spirits.com/store/images/large/Patron-Gran-Burdeos-lg.jpg.jpg

http://media2.vinogusto.net/pics/wines/7/8/f/bw_201513_78f882152b6d4f5b7acc87be0d47c64a.jpg

lots more but i love these!!!

onehundredoctane
04-27-2011, 07:48 AM
Old Fashioned.

xiaphin
04-27-2011, 08:12 AM
Brooklyn - Black Chocolate Stout (http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/brooklyn-black-chocolate-stout/531/) 10%
Great Divide - Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout (http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/great-divide-chocolate-oak-aged-yeti/103422/) 9.5%
Avery - The Czar Imperial Stout (http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/avery-the-czar-imperial-stout/20295/) 11.69%
Great Divide - Espresso Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout (http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/great-divide-espresso-oak-aged-yeti-imperial-stout/85174/) 9.5%
Olde Hickory Brewery (OHB) - Imperial Stout (http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/olde-hickory-imperial-stout/109135/) 10.5% Local Favorite