PDA

View Full Version : i think someone tried to steal my car

koroshiya87
07-14-2008, 03:23 AM
well basically i was sitting down on the computer eating cereal and i hear a tow truck outside so i look outside the window and see 1 white guy with a flash light scoping out my car

so im like wtf? and then i run get my bat and run outside and they drive off real fast i jump in my 240 and try to look for them but i think they left and hopped on the freeway

Aoshi112
07-14-2008, 03:24 AM
time to put that shit in the garage!

Have you noticed anyone following you back home these days?

DreamN
07-14-2008, 03:24 AM
someone is keeping an eye on your car for parts son. definitely keep watch of ppl following you or suspicious cars in your neighborhood.

koroshiya87
07-14-2008, 03:26 AM
shit... i think next time there actually going to take it fuck im staying awake for the rest of the night

DreamN
07-14-2008, 03:27 AM
is it parked out in the street? if possible park it in your garage or in your assigned parking spot at your complex. whatever you do, just keep it off the street.

koroshiya87
07-14-2008, 03:28 AM
its parked in my apartment complex area

DreamN
07-14-2008, 03:29 AM
they allow tow trucks in your complex?

koroshiya87
07-14-2008, 03:31 AM
no tow truck was sitting outside running and another guy was outside the car

DreamN
07-14-2008, 03:37 AM
keep alert then. no need to confront these guys, but if they happen to try again make sure to get the license plate number.

koroshiya87
07-14-2008, 03:38 AM
thats why i was looking for them i was going to confront them

womenbeshoppin
07-14-2008, 03:41 AM
thats why i was looking for them i was going to confront them
you ganna ask them to be your friend?

koroshiya87
07-14-2008, 03:43 AM
ask them wtf they doing and get ready to give someone an ass woopin for looking suspicious

DreamN
07-14-2008, 03:53 AM
then you might find yourself in a bigger mess than just having your car stolen. License plate info and a good look at who these guys are would prove to more valuable than just having you beat someone and possibly end up being arrested. Your word would be meaningless afterwards against them.

TravisSW
07-14-2008, 05:43 AM
Maybe inform the authorities about a suspicious vehicle in your neighborhood too.

The other day I had a van acting can of wierd right where I live.

I saw the van turn int the alley I had to turn. I slow down and crawl as I see them stop. I wait a minute and just go on ahead and drive past them.

I make a couple of turns going to my house but I change directions at the end and I set aside and wait. The van of course shows up (i'm pretending to be on my phone picking up a friend), and turns in my direction, but kinda sits for a bit, then takes off.

Not sure whether it was something fishy or if it seemed like I was being tailed, but the van was the first one inside the alley, but it waited for me it seemed like. O.o

LeftNutOfGowd
07-14-2008, 06:00 AM
You better low jack that shit lol

Bobafreak
07-14-2008, 11:52 AM
yeah i have that problem now but itll be very hard to steal since its in the back of my house. In the garage. But they cruise by every time by my house revving their engines as they pass by. Or drive by slow.
This is with my civic the 240 ha you cant get that shit out the drive way without taking out plywood and someone guiding you out. sometimes it still get stuck so you have to gun it. Toooooooo much work open gate, open garage, plywood, stuck on the sidewalk, loud exhaust to take it out....woooooo.... i love lowered vehicles.

MikeisNissan
07-14-2008, 11:56 AM
sleep in your car guy

kyoru
07-14-2008, 11:57 AM
wait in your friends car and follow those bastards and call the cops

SoguRacing
07-14-2008, 12:12 PM
take a different route home every now and then and be aware of who is behind you.

Okinawandrifter87
07-14-2008, 12:26 PM

hahaha lmao..

yeah just be careful when driving an parking your car

aziankingz
07-14-2008, 12:48 PM
kind of not smart to follow them..especially with a car that they want to steal.. if they had a gun and were smarter, they would have jacked your car while you stopped at a red light..you would have made it a little easier for them since the keys are in the car. i say next time dont follow them..get a plate number or even better go out with a camcorder and start taping lol..camera never lies and can do good only.

HyperTek
07-14-2008, 12:56 PM
do ghetto lojack... and set up a sting operation..

foreals sucks about it, but im sure you would feel safer to sleep at night if you can get these bitches behind bars... just 1 more theif off the streets...

maybe carry a video camera around and tell the apartment people abnout suspicious tow trucks driving around... if you have any buddys in the apartment complex tell them to just report that they also saw suspicious tow trucks, so then maybe the manager will take it serious.

ayuaddict
07-14-2008, 01:03 PM
just kill them...

as your screen name implies.

HyperTek
07-14-2008, 01:07 PM
that sucks tho cuz i bet no one would say anything if they see a tow truck setting up... people will mind their own business.

dolphin
07-14-2008, 01:21 PM
damn thses tow truck everytime i go to work i have my co workers watching the lot for trucks and not only that security is my friend also!!! and at home no body won't get to my car even though it not garage and it never sleep on the street gated locked cars blocking mine neighbors don't sleep till morning and i don't sleep till morning so HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! suckassss and if you cross onto my property its a 12gauge to your head im not gonna be pointing it, it will be the owners hehehe

luisgonz
07-14-2008, 01:30 PM
Do what I do, Just wait till they set a foot in your property and Whoop their ass's. I always get people driving by me all the time. Park it in your driveway or complex. And wait till they try to take it and call the cops with the info on them.

Bobafreak
07-14-2008, 02:02 PM
im actually thinking about following the guy to his house the next time he cruises by my property again. I know he lives close by. Ive been there for months and never seen him on the street ever. Now every other day he comes by driving slow looking through my driveway to see if my car is there or not while im on the porch.

MegasquirtCA
07-14-2008, 03:50 PM
maybe he's admiring your pimped out ride.

Mi Beardo es Loco
07-14-2008, 03:54 PM
im actually thinking about following the guy to his house the next time he cruises by my property again. I know he lives close by. Ive been there for months and never seen him on the street ever. Now every other day he comes by driving slow looking through my driveway to see if my car is there or not while im on the porch.

Maybe he lives a quarter mile at a time :2f2f:

RiversideS13
07-14-2008, 06:24 PM
well basically i was sitting down on the computer eating cereal and i hear a tow truck outside so i look outside the window and see 1 white guy with a flash light scoping out my car

so im like wtf? and then i run get my bat and run outside and they drive off real fast i jump in my 240 and try to look for them but i think they left and hopped on the freeway

maybe they are checking for your parking permit?

an_orange_s2k
07-14-2008, 06:31 PM
sleep in your car guy
with a shotgun, so next time they come around just take care of business

Sil-Eighty SE-K
07-14-2008, 06:45 PM
grabbed a bat? time for some assault weapons!

luftrofl
07-14-2008, 06:49 PM
maybe they are checking for your parking permit?

I doubt someone looking for a parking permit would take off like that.

ESmorz
07-14-2008, 06:50 PM
I doubt someone looking for a parking permit would take off like that.

If you were making shit money to check parking permits and a guy ran around with a bat you'd take off too.

koroshiya87
07-14-2008, 08:49 PM
no i screamed from my window wtf, the i darted out the house with a bat

soreballz
07-14-2008, 09:36 PM
^^^Good job, tard. You scared them away. You could've actually made a point about not fucking with your car if you hadn't warned them.

hahahahahahahahahaha. WIN.

You're getting repped tomorrow.

s14owner
07-14-2008, 10:46 PM
just shoot em

dmragecm
07-14-2008, 11:11 PM
shoulda caught up to them and asked them if they wanted to be friends with you.

CantBeStopped
07-15-2008, 12:39 AM

I second that notion

ILoveMyRHS13
07-15-2008, 12:54 AM
Back into your parking space and gank the ebrake. As long as they don't have access to your rear wheels.

koroshiya87
07-19-2008, 03:33 AM
i sold my car the day after the incident

suislide91
07-19-2008, 03:48 AM
wow, this happend in redondo? out of all places im suprised, i better watch out. north or south rb?

SC_S13
07-19-2008, 04:02 AM

I second that notion

i think these 2 just want posi rep :keke:

SW20Racer
07-19-2008, 08:04 AM
i'd laugh my ass off if someone came at me with a baseball bat. unless it was this scary fucker.
http://www.guyville.com/baseball_main.jpg

you would do well to invest in one of these
http://www.weaponryonline.com/images/reviews/guns/walther-p22/walther-p22-laser-silencer.jpg

regardless of whether you sold the car or not. cuz you know next vehicle you buy is going to have some theiving value. you wont be able to help it.

Icy13
07-19-2008, 06:54 PM
hey, you sold your car, now you have some liquid capital. Move to texas, buy a shotgun, and legally blow them away when they set foot on your property :)

Sometimes I love my country, err... state :-D

spoolandslide
07-20-2008, 01:10 AM
you would do well to invest in one of these
http://www.weaponryonline.com/images/reviews/guns/walther-p22/walther-p22-laser-silencer.jpg

regardless of whether you sold the car or not. cuz you know next vehicle you buy is going to have some theiving value. you wont be able to help it.

pull that shit on him and they wont come back

RiversideS13
07-20-2008, 01:27 AM
i sold my car the day after the incident

so what do you drive now?

soreballz
07-20-2008, 01:53 AM
pull that shit on him and they wont come back
Only if you pull the trigger.

Tip for gun owners: Never pull a gun in anger unless you are fully prepared to pull the trigger and leave somebody DEAD.
Don't ever, EVER, threaten somebody with a gun. If you pull it out, you damn well better be planning on shooting the motherfucker.

Where I grew up, if you flashed a gun at someone to try and scare them, guarunteed, they're coming back armed and with friends, and you will get your shit fucked up.

I've always like my technique... Jump the backyard fence wearing nothing but my boxers, and charge straight at the dudes yelling like a maniac. People don't fuck with someone whom they fear may be literally insane. :keke:

RiversideS13
07-20-2008, 02:02 AM
Only if you pull the trigger.

Tip for gun owners: Never pull a gun in anger unless you are fully prepared to pull the trigger and leave somebody DEAD.
Don't ever, EVER, threaten somebody with a gun. If you pull it out, you damn well better be planning on shooting the motherfucker.

Where I grew up, if you flashed a gun at someone to try and scare them, guarunteed, they're coming back armed and with friends, and you will get your shit fucked up.

I've always like my technique... Jump the backyard fence wearing nothing but my boxers, and charge straight at the dudes yelling like a maniac. People don't fuck with someone whom they fear may be literally insane. :keke:

I think they will scare more if you had a boner point at them too!

SW20Racer
07-20-2008, 09:12 AM
shit man, when i was living in the gotdamned fema park last year, i would go out on the front porch having shit like my roomates crossbow or my sks slung over my shoulder to ask my neighbors to turn down their stereo.which was on their dining room table. which was in their front yard.

i would chamber a round in the .40 before i opened the door just to watch the fuckers jump off my porch backwards.(i would have someone knock @ my door 10+ times a day with requests ranging from "can i hold your stereo?" to "you wanna buy some hard? i need to get some baby diapers")

Financing
Every
Miscreant
Around

my roomates dad was also a ms sherriff who would swing by a couple times a week to drink beers with us too, so it was always an interesting time

EDIT: IT SEEMS LIKE THIS POST WOULD'VE GONE IN THE HILLBILLY THREAD AS WELL....