PDA

View Full Version : Six Flags!? NEVER!

MikeisNissan
06-28-2008, 10:48 PM
17 yr old teen, who was visiting the Six Flags park at Atlanta Georgia, was decapitated under the Batman roller coaster ride authorities said. .. :eek: :ugh:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/06/28/theme.park.fatality/index.html?iref=newssearch

In June, a girl's feet were cut off when a free-fall thrill ride malfunctioned at the Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom Amusement Park in Louisville, Kentucky. A cord wrapped around the 16-year-old's feet and severed them at her ankles while she was on the Superman Tower of Power, a police dispatcher said.

ESmorz
06-28-2008, 10:52 PM
Awesome. Would have been classic to have been on the ride at the time.

Kid was a dumb ass.

Flipzide
06-28-2008, 10:55 PM
wtf was that kid doing climbing fences

eastcoastS14
06-28-2008, 10:57 PM
haha ive never been to six flags cause i dont do heights or roller coasters...

thats crazy but the kids a dumbass for climbing into the "restricted zone" lol....obviously fences and signs up for a reason...heart goes out to the family tho

womenbeshoppin
06-28-2008, 10:59 PM
Kids will be kids, looks like he got "ahead" of himself.

projekt_s13
06-28-2008, 11:01 PM
Dumbass... too bad he cant learn from this mistake.

ESmorz
06-28-2008, 11:04 PM
On the list of "Shit You Shouldn't Do". I think walking under a moving rollercoaster would be pretty high up there.

MikeisNissan
06-28-2008, 11:05 PM
Batman does work by decapitating fools heads.

illvialuver
06-28-2008, 11:16 PM
natural selection. hate to say it but that is probably the same type of kid that runs onto the freeway to get something that fell out of his car like a hat or some lame shit. i sympathize for his family. they have to explain to everyone that asks " how did your son die? they will have to say he could not read the signs that said private do not enter and climbed the fence and the batman ride knocked his head off.

ESmorz
06-28-2008, 11:17 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/AvrilH8er13/darkknight.jpg

MikeisNissan
06-28-2008, 11:19 PM
If that's how the Batman ride looks, does that mean someone kicked his head off?

ESmorz
06-28-2008, 11:21 PM
If that's how the Batman ride looks, does that mean someone kicked his head off?

That's how the one in so-cal looks. I have no idea how the other one looks lol.

I can only hope to god it is the same. :keke:

lflkajfj12123
06-28-2008, 11:35 PM
thats how it looks in chicago area too

downshift_sideways
06-28-2008, 11:38 PM
That's kinda funny. What a dumb shit.

He prolly dropped his hat or something...and went to go get it.

I've seen some guys do that shit...It's always a good laugh.

Ineedparts
06-29-2008, 12:10 AM
Fukin church groups

BustedS13
06-29-2008, 12:17 AM
they always used to say the mr fereeze ride at six flags decapitated that test dummies.

my ex girlfriend is gettinf married this sumer. im gonna ride mr sfreeze and hope for the best. bai bai zilva.

an_orange_s2k
06-29-2008, 12:59 AM
sad but the kid shouldnt have climbed the fence

ESmorz
06-29-2008, 01:01 AM
they always used to say the mr fereeze ride at six flags decapitated that test dummies.

my ex girlfriend is gettinf married this sumer. im gonna ride mr sfreeze and hope for the best. bai bai zilva.

ex gf's wedding? sad

http://www.impawards.com/2007/posters/good_luck_chuck.jpg

:fruit:

BustedS13
06-29-2008, 01:10 AM
ex gf's wedding? sad

http://www.impawards.com/2007/posters/good_luck_chuck.jpg

:fruit:

she's getting married to some guy who likes Portal and going bald. i like portal and i have hair. just receding alittle. but i got the rogaine in th e mail son.
whatever. whatever. leo getz. whatever. register these hands as lethal weapons. ya herd?

jrocslider
06-29-2008, 01:12 AM
how many times has a person been killed at a theme park for jumping over the restricted fence?

more than once

ESmorz
06-29-2008, 01:13 AM
she's getting married to some guy who likes Portal and going bald. i like portal and i have hair. just receding alittle. but i got the rogaine in th e mail son.
whatever. whatever. leo getz. whatever. register these hands as lethal weapons. ya herd?

Get smashed. Fight him.

That will earn you that 2nd double double meal again.

BustedS13
06-29-2008, 01:21 AM
Get smashed. Fight him.

That will earn you that 2nd double double meal again.

i'm going to try more subversive tactics off the bat. i don't know why i even care, we broke up like three years ago? it's been a while at least. she was the last person i cared about thoughj, not too get faggy on zilvi or whatev. but i guess if they do get married, ive got nothing else to lose so ill beat him up and give him a swirly or something. really scorch the earth and coat in salt so nothing can ever grow there, just burn that bridge hardcore.
so let me ask you does it make sense to have ten dollar all u can drink, but then itslike JAGA BOMBZ and theyre all "not included 6 bucks a pop" and then yuour JAGA BOMBZ is only a half cup? i got jacked.
jaga bombz.
jaga bombz.
JAGA BOMBZ.

ESmorz
06-29-2008, 01:25 AM
i'm going to try more subversive tactics off the bat. i don't know why i even care, we broke up like three years ago? it's been a while at least. she was the last person i cared about thoughj, not too get faggy on zilvi or whatev. but i guess if they do get married, ive got nothing else to lose so ill beat him up and give him a swirly or something. really scorch the earth and coat in salt so nothing can ever grow there, just burn that bridge hardcore.
so let me ask you does it make sense to have ten dollar all u can drink, but then itslike JAGA BOMBZ and theyre all "not included 6 bucks a pop" and then yuour JAGA BOMBZ is only a half cup? i got jacked.
jaga bombz.
jaga bombz.
JAGA BOMBZ.

Fuck shit up.

Fuckin skanks.

JeremyR
06-29-2008, 01:32 AM
same shit happend up here at great america a few years back. dude lost his hat, climed the fence, got a face full of foot! broke the ladys leg too, must of been a real shitty ride for her.

jrocslider
06-29-2008, 01:33 AM
Muscle Milk!!!!!!!!!

BustedS13
06-29-2008, 01:35 AM
well okay they arent geting married shes just pusshing for an engatgeement? i dunno i made the mistake fo getting shitehammered with my highschool chums n chummetttes tonight. and there all talkin about what is goin on with other people and specualtating and shit.

you know what? i'm the best around, nothing is ever gonna keep me down. like fucking karate kid. wax on, balding portal loving faggot off. this is the summer of busteds13 brother, better stand back or i'll go nick hogan on your ass! straight thru the windshield, dude.

NOT NOW CHIEF IM IN THE FUCKIN ZONE.

PhAtXSuMo
06-29-2008, 01:36 AM
ok uhh i went to six flags 2 weeks ago for my senior class trip...

HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS!!!!! EARLIER!?!?

i specifically remember a while back about a girl got her foot cut off or something

dude i wouldnt have gone to six flags if i remembered..

ESmorz
06-29-2008, 01:36 AM
i'll go hogan on your ass!

http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/images/2008/04/hulkhogan-brookehogan-suntan-oil-042908-thumb.jpg

Well whattya standing there for? Get to it son.

wangan_cruiser
06-29-2008, 01:38 AM
he shouldnt went and grab his hats. his fault

BustedS13
06-29-2008, 01:58 AM
http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/images/2008/04/hulkhogan-brookehogan-suntan-oil-042908-thumb.jpg

Well whattya standing there for? Get to it son.

i see a line of butts and they're all painted black
hulkster's gonna run loose on them never to come bacckk

ESmorz
06-29-2008, 02:01 AM
i see a line of butts and they're all painted black
hulkster's gonna run loose on them never to come bacckk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjEt9ZXrbbk

(http://www.videosift.com/video/Shaun-of-the-Dead-Shes-sooo-DRUNK)

BustedS13
06-29-2008, 02:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjEt9ZXrbbk

(http://www.videosift.com/video/Shaun-of-the-Dead-Shes-sooo-DRUNK)
rofl... fucking "Dire Straits... ....throw it"

98s14inaz
06-29-2008, 09:18 AM
haha ive never been to six flags cause i dont do heights or roller coasters...

thats crazy but the kids a dumbass for climbing into the "restricted zone" lol....obviously fences and signs up for a reason...heart goes out to the family tho

There will obviously be a new sign now...lol

tattoo131313
06-29-2008, 10:05 AM
There will obviously be a new sign now...lol

I doubt a new sign will help.They'll have to electrify the damn fence to keep the dumbass people out.

CrimsonRockett
06-29-2008, 10:14 AM
I remember last year, a friend of mine dropped his wallet on the batman ride.

We literally had to beat the shit out of him to prevent him from hopping the fence to go and grab it(from a really dangerous area where the ride swoops all the way down with about 3-4 feet of clearance from the ground).

Waited until the park closed and had an employee grab it for us.

Roller coasters = awesome.

Friend = retarded.

Sucks for the family, but the kid was the dumbass who hopped TWO fences.

SexPanda
06-29-2008, 10:15 AM
Survival of the fittest, natural selection, et cetera...

Who in their right mind climbs over a fence with all sorts of signs saying "STAY OUT" to get something when a roller coaster is in operation? I dont see the big deal. Six Flags wasnt at fault. They had a fence, they had signs. Just another stupid kid.

BTW, I dont like 6 flags. Worlds of Fun in KC is better.

lolatclint
06-29-2008, 10:26 AM
I'm surprised the people from his church let him/or weren't watching the kid.

98s14inaz
06-29-2008, 03:44 PM
I doubt a new sign will help.They'll have to electrify the damn fence to keep the dumbass people out.

They don't electrify the bottom of the lawn mower, they just put a bigger sign about getting your fingers cut off.

Matej
06-29-2008, 03:53 PM
BTW, I dont like 6 flags. Worlds of Fun in KC is better.
Truth.
I don't get why people even bring hats or things they can loose when they plan on riding rides.
Though last time when I went to Worlds of Fun I went on the ThunderHawk and my pocket was full of change and whenenever we were upside down it kept falling out and hitting the dude sitting below me straight in the face haha.

SexPanda
06-29-2008, 05:12 PM
Truth.
I don't get why people even bring hats or things they can loose when they plan on riding rides.
Though last time when I went to Worlds of Fun I went on the ThunderHawk and my pocket was full of change and whenenever we were upside down it kept falling out and hitting the dude sitting below me straight in the face haha.
Lmfao I had some glasses hit some dude on the ground in the head when I was there. Lol he stayed and gave it back to me.

BTW i miss the Orient Express. The one ride they put in after that, I cant remember the name, is gay as hell.

RiversideS13
06-29-2008, 05:48 PM
in my opinion, they should have some IQ and common sense exam before allow them to get in the park... if it is below standard, they should require to sign a waive form

Dirty Habit
06-29-2008, 07:20 PM
How awesome would it have been if dude lost his head on bobble head giveaway day...?