PDA

View Full Version : weird compliments.....

miravete
06-28-2008, 06:55 PM
im bored...so im starting this to get un-bored haha..

so i got a new job, and it requiered me to get a full physical. i went, and i had to pee in a cup, you know, drug screening and shit.

well, it was during the week were i decided to drink nothing but whatever. so, i pee´d in the cup, and well, it was white (nothing but water haha).

so the lady was like...¨wow, you must drink a lot of water. youre like 1/100 that pisses white.¨

and i was like...:coolugh:

and she said, ¨you made my day. its good to see ppl still drinking water¨

hahaha...

ThatGuy
06-28-2008, 07:07 PM
I laugh whenever people look at my car and say "I love the paint!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

90hatchie
06-28-2008, 07:54 PM
you complain too much were giving you a raise

ESmorz
06-28-2008, 08:00 PM

If you want to get fired. Just don't wear pants to work...ever, and/or shit in someones box.

miravete
06-29-2008, 04:28 AM

If you want to get fired. Just don't wear pants to work...ever, and/or shit in someones box.

weird compliments? :loco:

SR240DET
06-29-2008, 02:01 PM
everybody tells me i have a voice for radio.

ThatGuy
06-29-2008, 02:03 PM
everybody tells me i have a voice for radio.

At least they don't tell you that you have a face for radio.

PhAtXSuMo
06-29-2008, 02:06 PM

damnit you beat me to what i was going tosay before i saw ur post!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JVD
06-29-2008, 02:11 PM
Some gay guy I worked with said "I want a nose like yours... You have a perfect nose." This was while he was saving up for his nose job.

Haha. I was actually like... wow thanks.

Edit: one tousand postsssssssss

PhAtXSuMo
06-29-2008, 02:14 PM
i have spikey hair and its long and usually alot of people ask me "How long does it take you to do your hair?"

i say 2 minutes sometimes they ask me if they can touch it... and i get the "its so hard and stiff it wont even move, i like it" (got this 2 nights ago by some chick by my work)

Farzam
06-29-2008, 02:26 PM
Some girl once said I smelt great then hugged me and seriously wouldn't let go

Lol

She kept burying her face in my shirt and sniffin

muddafakka
06-29-2008, 02:40 PM
i have spikey hair and its long and usually alot of people ask me "How long does it take you to do your hair?"

i say 2 minutes sometimes they ask me if they can touch it... and i get the "its so hard and stiff it wont even move, i like it" (got this 2 nights ago by some chick by my work)

Haha that used to happen to me all the time...except in school.

Now I have really short hair so no more of that. :doh:

SR240DET
06-29-2008, 03:40 PM

:keke: didnt think about it like that haha

CrashQueen
06-29-2008, 03:57 PM
i was out at some art graffitti opening standing outside and minding my own business just drinking my beer. then suddenly someone comes up to me and stares at me straight into my eyes and goes, "you have a very beautiful face....do you model? can i draw you?"

I didn't know how to respond...lol i laughed nervously and walked away.

Matej
06-29-2008, 04:12 PM
After class last year I had to get make-up work from my English teacher and as I'm talking to her she says that she likes my hair and asks if she can touch it. So I spend the longest minute of my life writing things down as she's playing with my hair haha.

miravete
06-29-2008, 11:12 PM
haha...ppl got some funny sh*t for comps. lol

pwr-adr
06-30-2008, 12:33 AM

Lol

don't wear axe then silly haha.

womenbeshoppin
06-30-2008, 01:36 AM

Lol

same here, but my balls

Firestorm
06-30-2008, 04:29 AM
After class last year I had to get make-up work from my English teacher and as I'm talking to her she says that she likes my hair and asks if she can touch it. So I spend the longest minute of my life writing things down as she's playing with my hair haha.

:ugh:

the weirdest compliments i get is either because of my (quote) feminine hands or my hair.

oh and my grandma said something disturbing last year as i was wearing a tux...something like "if i were 40 years younger i would hit on you"

:ughd:

TheWolf
06-30-2008, 05:24 AM
"You have pretty eyelashes"

from my wife's boss...

NervGS
06-30-2008, 06:41 AM
Many people like my car (Corolla GTS hatch), has levin front, lowered on demons, rollbar, and recaro reclinable, that's at least the stuff you can see immediately when you look at the car. I'm always getting thumbs up, people asking about it when I'm at a light/stopped, etc. I also have to yell at them over the sound of the car because it has an hole in the exhaust manifold somewhere. People ask if I have an misfiring system because of the constant pops and backfiring, and what exhaust I have (it's a piece of shit - under diff - stock muffler thing).

What these have no clue about it that this car is the biggest piece of shit I have ever owned (I've owned quite a few cars), but yet won't die on me despite what I have constantly thrown at it, and how I've driven it.

I also get lots of stares driving down the street, I suspect thats in a negative light. People that drive with me ask why everyone looks when we pass them; "they like the sound of the car silly."

Drifting yo, JDM nuts in your mouth.

-glenn

TheTimanator
06-30-2008, 06:42 AM
Couple nights ago I was leaving a gig and saying my goodbyes and one of crew chicks (an extremely hot redheaded twin btw :naughtyd: ) gave me a hug. She said, "you smell good, did you just get out of the shower?" I had just been working 4 hard hours and my shirt had been drenched in sweat but was now dry. lol

IIIXziuR
06-30-2008, 09:04 AM
^Thats that natural man smell--drives the babes WILD!

kyoru
06-30-2008, 09:24 AM
some cougar said I looked like brad pitt, too bad I'm asian and look nothing like him. she was probably trying to get into my pants.

just1pepsi
06-30-2008, 10:10 AM

Word, if I dont take a shower for a few days, it drives the girlies wild.

TheRonTom31
06-30-2008, 10:43 AM
I get a ton of awkward compliments:

"You have the cutest small little nipples"

"Your back is really sexy"

"I like the way you smell when your all sweaty"

:confused:

exitspeed
06-30-2008, 11:13 AM
I get on a weakly basis about how young I look. And people always follow it up with some comment about how much I'll love it when I'm like 45.

mRclARK1
06-30-2008, 11:19 AM
A girl told me once "You have cute scars"

:ugh: How are scars cute???

TheRonTom31
06-30-2008, 11:41 AM
A girl told me once "You have cute scars"

:ugh: How are scars cute???

You know what I have these scars all over the top of my arms from changing the turbo on my old Audi and getting pissed of and cutting the shit out of my arms on the heat shield. The turbo wouldnt come of so I just started yanking on it and every time my arm moved the damn heatshield cut into me.

A girl saw them once cause they don't tan when my arms tan for the summer and was like "Your scars are hot":confused: :ugh: :loco:

just1pepsi
06-30-2008, 11:44 AM
Yeah I've heard the scars one too.. also been told my "chin-hair" is hot.

lil240sx95
06-30-2008, 11:48 AM
I get, you can make anything you wear and do look good! and I'm like uhh....

luisgonz
06-30-2008, 11:49 AM

from my wife's boss...

I get that one all the time, thats why I dont like to shave.

Well I just got a hair cut since like two months ago, I got one that really made me laugh. Lady tells me that Im have alot of Beauty, And ask me,"You must be gay." I laughed really hard and said No.

steve shadows
06-30-2008, 11:53 AM

from my wife's boss...

same here

it's like...yah? do eye?

Future240
06-30-2008, 11:54 AM
^i've gotten the eyelash thing too a few times.

back when my hair was still long and permed, i was workin at BK, so old guy came through drive through and told me I looked like a pretty little girl. Sounds like an insult but he smiled and gave me a dollar. Also this gay guy once told me I had beautiful skin, it weirded me out to hear that from another guy.

just1pepsi
06-30-2008, 11:56 AM
It was given as a compliment: You look like you just got out of Prison, fuck yeah! ... Um, thanks?

OBEEWON
06-30-2008, 12:31 PM
I was in a club and a bad jawn grabbed my booty and wispered in my ear "you have a nice butt." I never knew women were into man booty??

TheTimanator
06-30-2008, 12:40 PM

hmmm, really? I should use that to my advantage :naughtyd: too bad i probably won't see her for another year...

nismo-joe
06-30-2008, 01:26 PM
People just tell me they want to have a smoke when i smoke cause i look like im enjoyng myself soooooo much.lol

spoolandslide
06-30-2008, 01:55 PM
a girl once told me i was the best rapist...

i didnt really expect a compliment...

xblack240x
06-30-2008, 02:08 PM
Haha I get the "your scars are hot" compliment too. I have scars on my face from when a girl scratched me when I was in preschool.

Wierd :loco:

imnotmatt1189
06-30-2008, 02:31 PM
a girl once told me i was the best rapist...

i didnt really expect a compliment...

what the...

joking...?

spoolandslide
06-30-2008, 02:32 PM
what the...

joking...?

c'mon:bigok:

kaotic
06-30-2008, 02:35 PM
"Wow! You really arnt photogenic..."

I've met a few girls before after meeting them on myspace... They all have pretty much said that in one way or another. For some reason 9/10 I dont look like myself in pictures of myself.... Weird, I know..

Fries
07-01-2008, 02:27 AM
You have [a] very pretty eyelashes...eyes...nose.

The wierdest though, "Your penis is pretty." I said uh..what? and she followed up with "Well, like... it's not ugly like other guys'."

After she finished what she was doing, I left and never called that girl again. Too fuckin wierd, ya know?

ESmorz
07-01-2008, 02:29 AM

The wierdest though, "Your penis is pretty." I said uh..what? and she followed up with "Well, like... it's not ugly like other guys'."

After she finished what she was doing, I left and never called that girl again. Too fuckin wierd, ya know?

Duuuuuuude.

I swear to god.

1/3 girls says something along the lines of you have a nice/good looking/great dick

What kind of awkward shit is that to bring up in conversation? I usually respond with "you... have a great ass"?

:w00t:

imnotmatt1189
07-01-2008, 02:35 AM
c'mon:bigok:

hahah yeah i know i was just messing. lol

DRavenS13
07-01-2008, 02:43 AM
I've been told that I have nice feet. I had some dude harass me for pictures of my feet.

I was also told by some other dude that I look like an Armenian princess. I said, "uh, I'm Mexican..." and walked away.

I always get compliments about my hair.

miravete
07-02-2008, 05:27 PM
i just got told recently...¨wow, size doesnt matter...¨

and im like...wtf?

i didnt know whether to cry, or be proud:ughd:

MikeisNissan
07-02-2008, 07:05 PM
Today I've been called the most athletic pot head in the world.

BustedS13
07-02-2008, 07:44 PM
"i like how your dick is forked like the devil's tongue"

"how did you get the balls on top, it's like a hat"

TheWolf
07-02-2008, 08:36 PM

Yeah... there's that... "Your shit tastes sooo good" at the end of giving me head.. which is like... um... thanks..

I've been told it tastes like cherry's.... cinnamon... liquid jelly beans.. applejacks

shit you not...

flip3d
07-02-2008, 09:46 PM
Yeah... there's that... "Your shit tastes sooo good" at the end of giving me head.. which is like... um... thanks..

I've been told it tastes like cherry's.... cinnamon... liquid jelly beans.. applejacks

shit you not...

lol... what are you eating?

ESmorz
07-02-2008, 09:56 PM

shit you not...

I usually get.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WARN ME NEXT TIME!"

or

"It tastes like the ocean"

never got fruit loops

:angel:

theicecreamdan
07-02-2008, 10:17 PM
If a girl is tasting your shit when you get head you might need to clean up more.