PDA

View Full Version : buy dodge neon srt-4?

1989rps13
06-28-2008, 03:48 AM
ive been having these thoughts in my head for quite a while of wanting to buy a used 2003-2005 srt-4. The reason i want one is because its turbocharged 4cyl engine and gets some good MPG plus its not an 18yr old car. They are also fast and fun stock. (ive driven stock srt4 and stage 3 srt-4). I also have been thinkin bout it because of the PRICE. Its just so affordable and i love the front fascia of the srt-4 which is very agressive. I just dont like the ass its ugly. Another thing i dont like is the majority if not all of the owners are complete assholes and ALWAYS want to race. For example, my friend ( no longer friend because he was too cocky and always talked shit) would pick me up and when we would go to eat with other friends or to the mall that motherfucker would constantly scare the shit out of me by going 80mph+ on 40mph streets. Out of all the times ive felt like i was going to die.Either way ive been thinking about purchasing one. Ive heard very good thinks about the motor on how it actually doesnt break down like many people out there think. I have been reading the srt-4 forums and some people have had their srt4 with 180k+ miles. The only problem with those is the transmission and i think axle problems but i wont be driving it hard as it would be my daily. What do you guys think? I want to know good / bad. Watcha think.. i know in the end its a neon. But in the end i kind think having A/C / power steering and a pretty nice looking car IMO has the win over my car.

ESmorz
06-28-2008, 03:51 AM
http://www.motorcycle.in.th/mediagallery/mediaobjects/disp/0/0_my_first_classic_red_tricycle.jpg

:blah:

no fun

1989rps13
06-28-2008, 03:58 AM
http://www.motorcycle.in.th/mediagallery/mediaobjects/disp/0/0_my_first_classic_red_tricycle.jpg

:blah:

no fun

LOL i know the FWD part kills it.:(

BUT in all seriousness what is attracting me is just because the A/c , Power Steering , Newer car, Fresh and nice interior, Pretty comfortable ride and comfortable stock seats.

ESmorz
06-28-2008, 04:02 AM
LOL i know the FWD part kills it.:(

BUT in all seriousness what is attracting me is just because the A/c , Power Steering , Newer car, Fresh and nice interior, Pretty comfortable ride and comfortable stock seats.

All of those things, except "newer car" can be had quite easily and for a lot less $ than an srt-4.

If you're going to get a newer car, don't down grade. Or join the ranks of a notoriously douche baggy car scene.

1989rps13
06-28-2008, 04:04 AM
All of those things, except "newer car" can be had quite easily and for a lot less $ than an srt-4.

If you're going to get a newer car, don't down grade. Or join the ranks of a notoriously douche baggy car scene.

ya your right. I dont see how it would be really downgrading though. I could understand the part of the douche bags trust me. Also have you seen how much abuse that motor can take? Not planning to modify though for a daily but it amazes me. Everything else is shitty like transmission and motor mounts i hear......

ESmorz
06-28-2008, 04:06 AM
ya your right. I dont see how it would be really downgrading though. I could understand the part of the douche bags trust me. Also have you seen how much abuse that motor can take? Not planning to modify though for a daily but it amazes me. Everything else is shitty like transmission and motor mounts i hear......

It's downgrading because:

A. It looks like ass, aka a neon.
B. It's got some pep in a straight line, but lets face it is nowhere near as much fun as driving a boosted s13.
C. The community is shitty.
D. It's a fucking neon.

For as much as you're gonna spend for one. With some patience and effort you could find a z33 in your price range. (not really a gas sipper though, but still)

Farzam
06-28-2008, 04:08 AM
If I got one for free i'd find a way to get another car

lulz

1989rps13
06-28-2008, 04:27 AM
It's downgrading because:

A. It looks like ass, aka a neon.
B. It's got some pep in a straight line, but lets face it is nowhere near as much fun as driving a boosted s13.
C. The community is shitty.
D. It's a fucking neon.

For as much as you're gonna spend for one. With some patience and effort you could find a z33 in your price range. (not really a gas sipper though, but still)

i really dont like the Z33...
i do have to admit it is fun driving a boosted s13
but i feel like staying legal ya know but then again i knw what i was getin myself into when i bought one boosted LOL.

ESmorz
06-28-2008, 04:30 AM
i really dont like the Z33...
i do have to admit it is fun driving a boosted s13
but i feel like staying legal ya know but then again i knw what i was getin myself into when i bought one boosted LOL.

Just be cool like the rest of us.

Pour money into your bucket.

Give in to peer pressure.

DreamN
06-28-2008, 04:32 AM
If I were you I'd consider a bugeye wrx instead seeing as you seem to like that sort of style.

one_flip
06-28-2008, 04:34 AM
This depends on how much you're willing to spend for an SRT-4. IMO, I'd rather have a WRX for the same price. Both turbo, both sedans, both newer, one with AWD and doesn't rhyme with getting "pee'd on". Every SRT-4 I see on the streets I actually HEAR FIRST. I swear the first mod they do is put a BOV and stick it in your ear when you're stopped at a light or just cruising. SRT-4s always try to instigate a race by blowing off in your ear and revving. Everyone at the meets always hear an SRT-4 showing off their BOV as if everyone was stupid and didn't know they came turbocharged. The point is, most SRT-4 owners in my area on the road are disrespectful and are cowards when it does get down to business. I've had so many times when one would rev at me and my parked S14 then speed away. Then they would do it to me on the road but then cower away making the nearest left/right turn they can find before I get a chance to line up with them. I hate SRT-4s with a passion. If you do decide to get one I hope you're chill and not so cocky like your former friend.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-28-2008, 04:38 AM
Hmm.. srt-4 eh. Most driver's are douche bags.. They do sound nice when they gargle.. do go fast,tranny's suck,motor mounts will break,axels are weak sauce,rear wing is garbage,stock ride height sucks, they are cheap, like a best bang for your buck type deal.. I wouldn't get one.. That's me though. What color was ur friends? Cause some stage 3 modded srt tried to race me.. Blew his doors off.. Why do they always try and race the evo's. That's like what they live for

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-28-2008, 04:40 AM
If I were you I'd consider a bugeye wrx instead seeing as you seem to like that sort of style.

:werd: msg lght

one_flip
06-28-2008, 04:49 AM
^^^ What he said, I like how they get spanked day in and day out from greater cars! ITS ROFLCOPTER ALL DAY!!!

niSm095
06-28-2008, 05:16 AM
damn you guys are in California....I coulda sworn you were talking about the SRT-4 owners in South Carolina. They're exactly the same here....how do they manage to spread their doucheness nationwide? I guess it has more to do with the car.

To the OP - as stated previously...I'd go with an 02-03 WRX. Sedan? Check. Turbo? check. Fun? Check or....SRT-4. Neon? Check. Fail? Check.

qwikspool
06-28-2008, 05:34 AM
stick with a wrx. the community for wrx is great like zilvia.net. i seen alot of srt-4 owners that are douche bags. its fast but its ugly:barf:

atom
06-28-2008, 06:14 AM
If you get a Neon people will throw rotten fruit at you. :-/

ThatGuy
06-28-2008, 07:18 AM
Neon SRT-4:

I have never heard one that sounds good. They either sound stock, or they sound like shit. Too loud, too raspy. Sounds cheap. Fail

No matter how much you try to tweak the appearance, it still looks like a Neon. Fail

The majority of the owners, think it's the best damn car EVER built, and refuse to admit it's a Neon. Fail

FWD = :barf: Fail

They can be rather fast. Win

Total:
Fail + Fail + Fail + Fail + Win = FAILURE

DOOK
06-28-2008, 07:32 AM
agreed... I own a subaru,

Negative:
mine has no balls
gets shit gas mileage

Positive:
Looks good as fuck
VERY reliable
Tank in bad weather
gas mileage is still in the 22-26s
Very comfortable

and mine is a legacy, the impreza has much more aftermarket support.

IIIXziuR
06-28-2008, 08:18 AM
I am w/ ThatGuy, they all sound really lame.
And most of the owner are complete D-Bag Bros.

Sileighty_85
06-28-2008, 09:33 AM
yeah the SRT-4 slow as shit I raced a Stage 1 with a 50 trim turbo Ex-WG...ect.....

I spanked his ass @ 11psi (SR) held with him 1-2nd gear, pulled on him in 3rd gear.
owned him in front of his G/F lolz

Dirty Habit
06-28-2008, 09:35 AM
I vote we change this threads name to "homosexual undertones: buy a dodge neon srt-4".

Anyone?

beeracing s14
06-28-2008, 09:48 AM
why not just wait for the upcoming new Ae86? anyway, my thougths of them are brutal. I wont race one i rather run over one and crush some cocky ass driver's skull!

SimpleSexy180
06-28-2008, 09:57 AM
the reason those srt fools are douche is because its an AMERICAN CAR thats TURBO.

"yeah will prove them japs what a real turbo car can do..."

drift freaq
06-28-2008, 10:15 AM
the reason those srt fools are douche is because its an AMERICAN CAR thats TURBO.

"yeah will prove them japs what a real turbo car can do..."

Wow,you would think WWII ended yesterday. Anyways SRT uh I think I am going to lose my breakfast. There are so many alternatives out there for better gas mileage. Does it have to be a boy racer car?

ThatGuy
06-28-2008, 10:19 AM
Even better is the number of SRT-4s I've seen with Kanji stickers. I saw one the other day with that uber-fanboy "young driver" symbol on the back.

:duh:

Sileighty_85
06-28-2008, 10:27 AM
Even better is the number of SRT-4s I've seen with Kanji stickers. I saw one the other day with that uber-fanboy "young driver" symbol on the back.

:duh:

LOL Baka Gaijin

thejapino
06-28-2008, 12:04 PM
Ha, neons, there's this little shop down the street near my work and two guys work there. One owns an SRT-4 and the other owns one of those Cobalt SS. They run around looking like a mix between team rice-rocket f&f and ol' school muscle cars. + they act hella wish we was thuggish, what clowns.

HyperTek
06-28-2008, 12:05 PM
the fact that the srt-4 was a car that was designed for teh boy racer crowd built from a economy car.. tells you alot.. Its not like japanese cars, which where im sure built for different reasons, not to just try to fit in..

02-03 WRX would be great.. I never liked bug eyes,, but you know what.. 02-07 is all same chassis, so you can do the frotn end swap to the 05 or 07.. I like the 05 front end it looks beefy. And the rear end is swapable too.

other alternative G rides i think is early e36 m3, or other project cars like an sc300 or gs300, once you throw a turbo on those, but dont think they got as nice mpg.

S13Boosts
06-28-2008, 12:05 PM
its still a neon! its like a fucking civic si ! its still a fucking civic! hahahha!

fliprayzin240sx
06-28-2008, 12:20 PM
I liike the engine but hate everything else about it and comes with it...

kdashy
06-28-2008, 12:26 PM
its still a neon! its like a fucking civic si ! its still a fucking civic! hahahha!

At least Civics are reliable.

HyperTek
06-28-2008, 12:42 PM
at least chics like civics =p

man old wrx is tempting.... cheap, its like i could sell my car and jump straight into a semi newish car, well to me 02 aint really too old, just find a good one.... and wouldnt take much mods to make it capable of hanginng with the new evo or wrx sti .

Bubbles
06-28-2008, 02:11 PM
It's a fucking neon.

It's a fucking neon.

It's a fucking neon.

It's a fucking neon.

Spot on chap.

1989rps13
06-28-2008, 03:03 PM

what do you mean that i seem liike that sort of style? like you can see me more in a wrx than an srt-4?

ESmorz
06-28-2008, 03:05 PM
what do you mean that i seem liike that sort of style? like you can see me more in a wrx than an srt-4?

He's saying they both have that bug eyed ugly little front fascia...

:angel:

spoolandslide
06-28-2008, 03:15 PM
ive been having these thoughts in my head for quite a while of wanting to buy a used 2003-2005 srt-4.

go to a catholic church and confess your sins
:bowdown:

DreamN
06-28-2008, 03:18 PM

He's saying they both have that bug eyed ugly little front fascia...

:angel:

:bigok: :keke:

tha240star
06-28-2008, 03:20 PM
do it man, if my payments werent so damn high id still be eating evo's and sti's then again im doin the same in my sr20

1989rps13
06-28-2008, 03:21 PM
go to a catholic church and confess your sins
:bowdown:

:wavey: hahahahhah that was soo funny :D

tha240star
06-28-2008, 03:21 PM
dont buy the 03 though, it has no lsd

HyperTek
06-28-2008, 03:27 PM
save your money buy a neon and put the bodykit and a turbo muffler whistle.. =p

1989rps13
06-28-2008, 03:28 PM
Hmm.. srt-4 eh. Most driver's are douche bags.. They do sound nice when they gargle.. do go fast,tranny's suck,motor mounts will break,axels are weak sauce,rear wing is garbage,stock ride height sucks, they are cheap, like a best bang for your buck type deal.. I wouldn't get one.. That's me though. What color was ur friends? Cause some stage 3 modded srt tried to race me.. Blew his doors off.. Why do they always try and race the evo's. That's like what they live for

he has a red srt-4 with boost controller
and a black srt-4 stage 3 from south coast mitsubishi.

Here goes a lil story... He calls me one night and says " hey guess what? I got the stage 3 srt4 from the dealership" I was like fuuuck insane..The he says hes outside my house and wants to go for a lil ride. So im like ugh okay fuck it lets go..So he decides to go 115mph+ on a 45mph zone the first night he gets another SRT. So bad luck, we get the lights flashed on us after he does a U-TURN. Now the cops step out and were at gun point and im scared like shitting my pants scared. Well they have us at gun point and were with our hands up (never been pulled over before and this for the first time has me scared to shits) He has the driver step out and checks for ID, Insurance. Well guess what? he doesnt have either. They check and hes on a suspended license and NO INSURANCE. Then they check my ID and my record is clean. Meanwhile this is all happening im sittiing on the curb with my friend (who owns the both srt's) and feel like killing him at that point for me going through this BS. Anyways point is i save this asshole from gettting his car towed and him going to JAIL AGAIN. So i drove off on the stage 3 srt-4 and the night ends. He never learned his lesson and occasionally i see him driving like a total idiot :rolleyes:

T00ch
06-28-2008, 05:14 PM
save your money buy a neon and put the bodykit and a turbo muffler whistle.. =p

you mean the one that goes..wooooo wooooo

SexPanda
06-28-2008, 05:18 PM
I absolutely hate turbo neons. They look like giant skittles running down the road.

But besides that, you cant lie with numbers. Its fast, and cheap. May be ugly as sin, but fast and cheap works for me...

ALTHOUGH... Its wrong wheel drive. I vote nay.

HalveBlue
06-28-2008, 05:51 PM
Chevy Colbat SS.

I'd drive one.

I mean, I'd keep my S13. But those Cobalts can be fun as hell.

Baka Sama
06-28-2008, 08:04 PM
Dont expect to get srt4 love on a rwd forum.

One of my good friends has a srt4 and I drive it sometimes.

If the boy racer thing suits you then go for it. When your making 400 hp, you can shut up all the trash talk about it being "just a neon".

Tenchuu
06-28-2008, 08:11 PM
I liike the engine but hate everything else about it and comes with it...

my thoughts exactly. put in in a better shell and RWD and we would be all for it.

there is almost no FWD love on zilvia.... or in me.

powersteeringless180sx
06-28-2008, 09:22 PM
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=172178

Read the above thread before you decide on getting an SRT4 and become associated w/ that crowd.

SRT4 owners = instant doosh

gerson408
06-28-2008, 09:32 PM
its a neon enough said. most of the owners i drive past always try and mug and think there hella hard i just laugh and yell ITS A NEON!!!

gerson408
06-28-2008, 09:33 PM
Chevy Colbat SS.

I'd drive one.

I mean, I'd keep my S13. But those Cobalts can be fun as hell.

my brother has a ss cobalt i drive it and im lIKE WHOAAAA so fun car to drive

an_orange_s2k
06-29-2008, 01:05 AM
u can buy a civic hatchback and swap for motor for less than wht a neon cost....AND you'll have better gas mileage hahah

JeremyR
06-29-2008, 01:46 AM
neons are known chick cars. the only person who's gonna know the difference, are car people... having a srt-4 is like driving a turbo beetle, or a turbo pt cruiser...

ESmorz
06-29-2008, 01:47 AM
neons are known chick cars.

So were 240's

:rawk:

k's_silvia2.0
06-29-2008, 01:53 AM
www.clubfail4live.org (http://www.shipmentoffail.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/fail2it9.jpg)
Join yes?

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-29-2008, 04:28 AM
Why do they always try and race evo's amd sti's. That's like what they live for[/quote]<<< ME

do it man, if my payments werent so damn high id still be eating evo's and sti's then again im doin the same in my sr20[/quote]<<<THE240STAR

bring it SON!!!:keke::keke:

:kiss:

See what i mean.. It like says it in the owners manual..
When ever u come across a evolution or sti.. ATTENTION! WHEN DRIVING THIS VEHICLE U MUST RACE EVERY SINGLE EVOLUTION AND STI U SEE.. U ARE GOING TO BE A DOUCHE BAG WHEN OWNING THIS CAR. BECAUSE IT'S THE BEST CAR EVER MADE THAT USES A MITSUBISHI ENGINE AND TURBO CHARGER. IT LOOKS AMAZING AND WILL NEVER BE MISTAKEN AS A DODGE NEON

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-29-2008, 04:41 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=d_xdgPbmBks

Win!!:keke::keke::keke::keke::keke::keke:

Pblesh85
06-29-2008, 05:51 AM
I am going to assume you want oppinions, and knowing this forum is heavily biased twards rwd cars or at least not owning a fwd car.

Well that is my view

So if you are looking to find a fun turbo charged four banger why not look into 03-06 wrx(an sti if you can budget it...I miss mine, my wrx and my sti). You can find them for less than a turbo neon with a wing on it, it gets about the same mpg, heavy support from the aftermarket community, VERY well built, its not fwd, its not fwd, you dont have to take crap about owning a turbo neon with a wing, and its still not fwd.There are alot more reasons but that would make up my mind.

As for the turbo neon crowd having a stick up their ass and something to proove... thats all car owners whos car did not come with a twin turbo v12 in it. I love to pick on muscle cars, especially ones that think they are hot shit cause they have an intake and exhaust. Its owner that makes the car.

My two cents...

g6civcx
06-29-2008, 06:00 AM
Do what you want. People online are stupid.

I use a Mopar shop so I see a lot of Neons set up for drag and roadracing. I also see crappy Neons on the street. Same goes for every single type of car, including exotics.

Do what makes you happy.

SimpleS14
06-29-2008, 09:10 AM
Do what makes you happy.

QFT

<message length>

RiversideS13
06-29-2008, 11:13 AM
my first car was dodge neon, i will not want one again. build quality is horrible

windshield warranty clalim: 2 times. because they are not flat and give my brother headache after long time driving

A/C warranty Claim: 3 times, they cannot figure out what was the exactly problem, so they just replace the whole system

finally the car is near death at 110k. my previous 91 240sx with 200k runs a lot of better than that

and yes i agree, do what makes you happy. many people of this forum believes SRT-4, celica, and scion TC are gay

SlideWell
06-29-2008, 11:21 AM
not a fan at all, nor of the crowd that owns them.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a196/PearlWhiteS14/srt-4.jpg

Suckmycack
06-29-2008, 11:46 AM
I just say you do what you want to do.
I mean in the end who's car is it?
Yours.

beeracing s14
06-29-2008, 03:46 PM
I just say you do what you want to do.
I mean in the end who's car is it?
Yours.

and yet whose ass gonna get laughed at? YOURS.

niSm095
06-29-2008, 05:55 PM
not to exacerbate things further...but...

I think I found a way to justify owning an SRT-4..

Their color pallete looks like skittles.

Skittles are tasty.

mmm....SRT-4s are tasty...

racer98
06-29-2008, 06:10 PM
Omg lets do this.......

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd320/scootercp/random/srt4.png

Atomic batteries to power, turbines to speed[/SIZE]

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff200/heywhutsthat/OT/whatthehellisthis.jpg

Roger, ready to move out[/QUOTE]

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/FALLNFIRE/loldog-warp-drive-engaged.jpg

iluvpandas4
06-29-2008, 06:18 PM
damn you guys are in California....I coulda sworn you were talking about the SRT-4 owners in South Carolina. They're exactly the same here....how do they manage to spread their doucheness nationwide? I guess it has more to do with the car.

To the OP - as stated previously...I'd go with an 02-03 WRX. Sedan? Check. Turbo? check. Fun? Check or....SRT-4. Neon? Check. Fail? Check.

i'm willing to bet money that SRT-4 owners are the same everywhere..

SRT-4 = Neon
Neon = Fail

therefore
SRT-4 = FAIL

niSm095
06-29-2008, 06:43 PM
it seems to me that a lot of people in here are very good at word problems. ^^ hahaha

Dirty Habit
06-29-2008, 07:18 PM
Nissan owners: Generally educated.

Plymouth/dodge owners: Genetically retarded.

an_orange_s2k
06-29-2008, 08:07 PM
many people of this forum believes SRT-4, celica, and scion TC are gay
all fwd....all lame

SRT-4 = Neon
Neon = Fail

therefore
SRT-4 = FAIL
true statement right there

ronmcdon
06-29-2008, 08:15 PM

eh i don't even think ply-mouth is still around. pretty god awful redundant brand that should have been axed much earlier.

I would not say owning a viper makes you retarded.

niSm095
06-29-2008, 08:26 PM
nope, just makes you have a small penis.

sorry..back on topic...

stiizy
06-30-2008, 07:37 AM
SRT-4's are gay i test drove one to buy as a beater then i thought i met as well get a 2000 Si again same shit to me, you gotta beat the fuck out of them to still move and they are still slow as shit so as everyone said FAIL....

Buy a 02-04 Wrx they go for pretty cheap...

As an STi owner the srt-4 will never come close...

Wrx you can drive in rain snow sleet blizzards and your car will still feel normal!!

just1pepsi
06-30-2008, 07:50 AM
If you want one buy one, then make your own decision as to whether or not is junk. Do you go through life letting everyone else make decisions for you too? (not trying to be a dick, simply putting it bluntly)

statik
06-30-2008, 07:55 AM

SRT-4 = Neon
Neon = Fail

therefore
SRT-4 = FAIL

the transitive property never lies

g6civcx
06-30-2008, 09:26 AM

What is your source for these statistics?

drift freaq
06-30-2008, 09:52 AM
wow is thread still going? Shit we agree Neons suck, do we have to beat the horse down now that its dead?

Future240
06-30-2008, 12:05 PM
wow is thread still going? Shit we agree Neons suck, do we have to beat the horse down now that its dead?

I was wondering the same thing.

kyoru
06-30-2008, 12:21 PM
sorry, the srt4 community alone should make you stay clear from buying a srt4

murda-c
06-30-2008, 12:28 PM
Meh it's faster than a 240

LOL

I want a mazdaspeed3...it's fwd...but it's a 260hp hatchback and it's sweet.

just1pepsi
06-30-2008, 12:32 PM
mazdaspeeds are usually pretty nice.

an_orange_s2k
06-30-2008, 12:33 PM
better than a neon

just1pepsi
06-30-2008, 12:35 PM
Yeah. Neons, srt or not, are still neons.. dont those have power windows in the front and hand cranks in the back? that alone= fail. -- I also like beating dead horses --

VROOOM
06-30-2008, 01:07 PM
mazdaspeeds are usually pretty nice.

I have one and love it. i just put a Cobb intake on it and the stock bypass valve is really really loud. it attracts too much attention i dont like.

the best part is it flys under the radar pretty damn well. almost looks like a regualr mazda3

jskateborders
06-30-2008, 02:34 PM
Why do they always try and race the evo's. That's like what they live for
cause wasnt that one of the selling points. Keep up with an evo for under 20k or something like that.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-30-2008, 07:35 PM
cause wasnt that one of the selling points. Keep up with an evo for under 20k or something like that.

I've never seen a srt-4 that can hold it's ground against me... And for under 20k u get a hell of alot less features and luxurys..20k u get the following. 2.4 turbo engine(Mitsubishi engine and turbo charger),Fwd(And no lsd):jerkit::down:,Rear crank windows), Whack ass front windshield that acts as a magnifying,Ugly rear spoiler,Nasty stock ride height,Ugly ass front end,Weak axels(break after like 300 hp),Same with the whack ass tranny mounts,Stock shifter feels like shit(Worse than a stock 200k single cam shifter),..

29k+ u get 2.0 turbo charged 4g63,Power everything!Except seat,Amazing awd system,286 ft,lbs tourque,286 horsepower,Very reliable car(Mine has 80k miles and has never broken anything even with 430+awhp and went through 1 4 puck,3 stock,1 6 puck<<Clutches, Awesome working a/c,Great stock shifter,Hid's!!,Adjustable Head light height,Great stock sound system, Good through all weather,Brembo braking system,engine capable of handling 600+On stock internals,. So tell me would u rather spend 9k less for crap or spend ur extra 9 k and come out in the end with more money.. Cause u would have to fix that neon like no tomorrow:loco:........So much more i didn't even name