PDA

View Full Version : any meets in the 909, or 951 area???

drfturkey
06-26-2008, 01:58 AM
we should start some 240 meets in the 909,or 951 area cus i dint know of any,if you know of any can you pm me or if you want to start on pm me too...

deadpirate
06-26-2008, 04:18 AM
im gunna be moving back to riverside at the end of july...

im down for some meets out there

fcdrifter20
06-26-2008, 10:38 AM
im actual looking for a spot to start a meet. but meets around here atract to many dumb asses. im down. i woild like to have them at our shop but our lot isnt big enuf. i want to do somethinglike once a month and have food or somethin, just to make it a bit more friendly enviorment. if any one knos of a big spot were hey wouldnt mind if we had a bbq let me kno.

Flores240
06-26-2008, 12:11 PM
Their is actually one in temecula, its not an s chassis meet but we can make it into one, if enough people show. ima be at it tonight and i would like a couple of people from here to show. Her's the link with the info.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=172503

SHARKERIOcoupe
06-26-2008, 02:01 PM
im actual looking for a spot to start a meet. but meets around here atract to many dumb asses. im down. i woild like to have them at our shop but our lot isnt big enuf. i want to do somethinglike once a month and have food or somethin, just to make it a bit more friendly enviorment. if any one knos of a big spot were hey wouldnt mind if we had a bbq let me kno.

that sounds like a GOOD ASS idea, i been tryin to find some peeps for that. Shit ima do my research and post back ya dig.

every SAT peeps meet in Fontana, Cherry n baseline. Its alright, i wish there were way more 240s.

touge dreamer
06-26-2008, 03:40 PM
yes we need one that is legit without the ricers coming around and getting people caught up with the police.

IM DOWN :hsdance: ... just let me know :D.

Flores240
06-26-2008, 03:41 PM
Hey im down for a bbq just need a place.

drfturkey
06-27-2008, 01:47 AM
every friday i go to the in n out off of tipicanoe with my cousin and all his evo buddys dont think they would mind if more 240's showed up. Its the one right by the sams club we usualy meet there like around 8:oo 8:30 ill be there tomarow...

touge dreamer
06-27-2008, 03:00 AM
:nono: Not a good idea. I dont know if you used to go to the in-n-out meet that used to be there on thursday nights over a year ago. They got broken up by cops and many people were acting stupid, like this guy in a brand new ford focus :loco: showing off his car by racing in the parking lot, hit an island at full speed, that he didnt see and got stuck, looked real stupid and pretty much ruined it for everyone else. Idiot guy! After that cops(CHP and sherriffs) starting showing up. Then one day did a little raid and gave out many tickets to almost everyone including people with SR's, and I think some were impounded. Even I got a ticket costing me over $400. But it was cool while it lasted. And I know it's still a hot spot for cops cus I love In-N-Out and I go there all the time and see cops every time I'm there.

It's hard to find a good spot cus all the cops think people like us are street racers meeting to set up street races. When really all we do is hang out and meet cool new people that have the same interest as us.

Sorry, didn't mean to ramble on, but any other suggestions.

drfturkey
06-27-2008, 11:56 AM
damm, where else can we start one?

SHARKERIOcoupe
06-27-2008, 02:14 PM
Im sayin again...i know peeps kick it in fontucky...some do set up races and leave...that leaves us there kickin it gettin sum Wendy's .99 value menu haha

cops drive around and just look at us, actin like they aint showin love, but they are haha.

fcdrifter20
06-27-2008, 11:03 PM
ya. and one of those days some of the kids doing the racing r gona come back with some cops, like that stupid moval meet. ugg.... wut a fukin disaster that was....

touge dreamer
07-02-2008, 12:27 PM
yea i remember what happened at the hooters in mo val, it sucked, glad i wasn't there that day. It was even on the news with helicopter footage.

drfturkey
07-02-2008, 05:08 PM
any meets this week??? in 909, 951 area????

jeffwiggins
10-31-2008, 01:48 AM
thursday nights we used to have meets at the best buy lot off of the 15 and limonite till the cops broke it up so now we go to the ralphs right across the street it is only a few cars but we would be happy to see more people show up it starts around 9 ish and its weired cuz cops take there breaks at the starbucks there every week and all they do every time is ask us "wheres the races at" and we reply dumb ant they leave us alone

its not a drift spot so dont come up doin donuts and burn outs it is just a place to chill and enjoy cars rite now it is next to the pumkin patch so its not hard to miss if anyone wants to go feel free to stop by next thurs but dont be a ricer and get us kicked out

Mikesteezyyy
02-27-2010, 11:27 AM
yea i remember what happened at the hooters in mo val, it sucked, glad i wasn't there that day. It was even on the news with helicopter footage.

I missed that one what happened?

keiglo
02-28-2010, 08:33 PM
good luck to you guys setting it up, and if you do find a place, make sure you get owners permission, and then you might want to tell the cops about it so they know whats going on and wont hassle you as much by thinking its a bunch of racers. just my .02

if it gets off the ground, ill probably show up, im 909

jdm2191
02-28-2010, 08:41 PM
I missed that one what happened?

good luck to you guys setting it up, and if you do find a place, make sure you get owners permission, and then you might want to tell the cops about it so they know whats going on and wont hassle you as much by thinking its a bunch of racers. just my .02

if it gets off the ground, ill probably show up, im 909

You guys do know this is like a 2 year old thread?

& there's a Riverside 951 Food Meet every Wednesday!

It's like 2 threads down btw......

Drift N Dragg
02-28-2010, 09:05 PM
With a bit of Searching you could have found that there are Plenty of Meet's... Thanks for Reviving a 2 Year Old thread..

Now it's
:lockd: