PDA

View Full Version : lookg for a SoCal place to shop for the 240

JPz92x240
06-19-2008, 02:39 PM
hey hey guys i'm a Norcal guy
looking for a nice place to shop in the Socal
i'm looking for clips ,bodykits ,all the good stuff (s13.5 kinda good stuff)

one must see spot i will go to is the autobacs ....which ones better i know that you guys have two.....is the one with the pizza better??? :cool:

ESmorz
06-19-2008, 02:43 PM
Why not just go to Vato Zone.

It's pretty much the same shit. Just not as jdm...

Maxstyle
06-19-2008, 02:45 PM
What are we trying to accomplish here? For a sight seeing trip, business connections, just plain shoppin?

azndoc
06-19-2008, 02:47 PM
Seriously most shops down here don't really like walk ins, let alone someone just stopping by to sight see.

I think I've said that ^^^^ same sentence like 20 times now.

drift freaq
06-19-2008, 02:47 PM
Why not just go to Vato Zone.

It's pretty much the same shit. Just not as jdm...

stop being cruel. LOL

On a serious note check out Jspec.com Sam carries a lot of S15 conversion stuff. Also talk to the boys over at Ctune or Phase2 for general S13 parts. Of course this is Always Nissan and we have several Nissan dealers down here that carry performance stuff.

JPz92x240
06-19-2008, 03:51 PM
who said anything about sight seeing ,thats why i said "shop" u know like the action of buy'n something ...... its wrong to walk up to the counter now a days and want to give cash for goods

well im just looking for a good place to shop. i am askin u socal ppl so i don't walk from shop to shop

so thanx for the advice but i wont sight see. so any answers on which autobacs is better
....so im jus going do there for some shoppin dude maybe some eye candy too

i jus want to know where i can go get a nice front clip in your area

DataXUnknown
06-19-2008, 10:37 PM
Autobac's over charges a lot of money for things. Just a heads up...

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
06-19-2008, 10:44 PM
both autobachs are pretty much the same. go to which ever is closer to where you are staying.

Vision Garage
06-19-2008, 10:48 PM
Autobacs will rape you on parts. I would go to smaller shops like Jspec, Ctune, OptionImports. for parts. Kits I would call up Mike "wideGTS" for hookups.

eulalia
06-19-2008, 11:45 PM
Autobacs will rape you on parts. I would go to smaller shops like Jspec, Ctune, OptionImports. for parts. Kits I would call up Mike "wideGTS" for hookups.

please dont go to autobacks fun place to hang out and look at parts, and watch videos upstairs, but PLEASEEEE DONT BUY ANYTHING

everything is super overpriced, and about 95 percent of the items they wont have so they have to order them

honestly just buy online, most shops i know dont have the things but if you want good prices go to directtuning

great customer service, great people, i have had really good experience with them, really good on shipping and getting items for you

http://www.directtuning.com/store/

UNITEDMASTER
06-20-2008, 06:13 PM
FRsport they have lots of stuff in stock NOW!!!!!

carbonx240
06-20-2008, 07:19 PM
both autobachs are pretty much the same. go to which ever is closer to where you are staying.

agree 100%

depend, i have compared prices from advertisers from here (zilvia) vs autobac, and sometimes autobac was cheaper.remember shipment?
if you are a good customer from autobac, u might get great prices.but no everything might be cheaper.((like my cf hood.i got it over 2 years ago and it was expensive.now it might be the same price then almost every seller/company)).before it was more expensive.mostly when they started.