PDA

View Full Version : Huge import organization

RYNO_s13
12-09-2002, 11:20 AM
After watching the poor Chargers get sodomized by the Raiders yesterday, I saw this spot on the news about Racelegal not having races at the Q while they get ready for the Super Bowl. It got me to thinking. Lets see what you guys think. What do you think about an Import Enthusiast organization, created in cooperation with the guys from SDPD and Dragnet, as well as any other groups that we could get involved? Something similar to the Lions club, only without the old guys in go carts at the parades. See, my reasoning on this is that By policing ourselves, those of us who do try to enjoy our passion resposibly can take steps to lessen the hassle caused by the "bad apples" in the sport. Any opinion or input you have on this would be appreciated, especially anyone in the San Diego area. If enough people think this might be a good idea, I'm more than willing to run with it. Thanks for your time guys(and girls).

The Ryno-

KiDyNomiTe
12-11-2002, 03:38 PM
I thought there was some sort of thing like this already, where you race cops, and the fastes get trophies and such. It's basically drag racing in a stadium parking lot with cops.