PDA

View Full Version : Rotora 6piston BBK (off my s14)

khmerguy618
06-17-2008, 01:52 PM
ROTORA FRONT BBK comes w/:

Calipers
Rotors
pads
Teflon lines.

can see be seen on vaughn gittin's car in the new superstreet mag.

They were used by him for a couple of laps and I used them for the motoring J's show/event.

Getting rid of the car so i don't need this anymore.

They work awesome.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/sereitun/nikon%20d70/cars/DSC_4618.jpg

come get them.

st350z
06-17-2008, 02:01 PM
Are you sure that is 6 piston? that looks like 4pot to me....?

khmerguy618
06-17-2008, 02:09 PM
Are you sure that is 6 piston? that looks like 4pot to me....?

oops fixed.

I also have a whole bunch of stuff left over that i will be selling soon.

I"ll also do a trade for 300zx brakes plus cash if it comes complete.

moonshinekouki
06-17-2008, 02:15 PM
is this front and rear?

hustlervibes
06-17-2008, 02:17 PM
No one makes a rear brake upgrade for the S chassis that I know of. So I highly doubt this is for the rear too, also there are no pictures indicating it.

khmerguy618
06-17-2008, 02:17 PM
is this front and rear?

Front only msg length

khmerguy618
07-02-2008, 06:05 PM
Willing to trade for z brakes front and rear w/ lines to bolt on to s13, 5lug, and misc. other crap i can use for example... CASH

Syncade
07-02-2008, 09:27 PM
If those were 6 piston that price would be understandable lol

khmerguy618
07-03-2008, 11:37 AM
If those were 6 piston that price would be understandable lol

and if this were a critsize my for sale ad then i'd take note of your interjection.

Back on topic i'm open to offers. Used for only 1 event, Pads are like new and the brakes stop awesome.

Rotora Front 13in Brake Kit with 4-Piston Calipers & 2pc Rotors for 89-98 Nissan 240SX S13 & S14

E-mail this product to a friend

Made of billet aluminum alloy and CNC machined to ensure the highest quality; Rotora's high performance brake system enables superior brake modulation while improving overall pedal feel to ensure equal distribution of weight transfer when braking. To achieve this proportional front-to-rear brake bias, Rotora's opposing piston calipers are fine tuned by increasing the clamp load to the optimal level while utilizing the stock master cylinder to retain overall front-to-rear brake bias. Rotora's full big brake system design delivers excellent initial bite, exceptional modulation, and consistent pedal feel for street and track use applications. All systems are ABS compatible and direct bolt on replacement with minimal modifications required.

Features:
-Rotora billet aluminum alloy 4piston racing calipers with sequentially sized piston bore sizes engineered to each specific vehicle.
-Rotora billet aluminum hat with floating disc assembly to reduce heat related stress and unsprung weight.
-Rotora 2 piece vented heat treated directional vane disc system to improve airflow/cooling under severe braking. Slotted or drilled & slotted oversize discs (330x30mm) to ensure equal heat dissipation and increase thermal capacity while relieving the disc and brake pad surface free of excess debris.
-Rotora ceramic formulated pads designed for extreme street and track application with high co-efficient of friction and high temperature fade resistance.
-Rotora DOT compliant stainless steel braided brake lines to improve stiffer pedal feel and prevent brake hose expansion.
-Rotora carbon steel (SC45) mounting brackets (depending on application) and hardware.

Options:
Color: Red or Metallic Blue
Rotor: Slotted or Drilled & Slotted

*Please note requested caliper color and rotor type during checkout.

SKU: RBK017.01
MSRP: $1,995.00
Your Price: $1,795.50

khmerguy618
07-03-2008, 02:41 PM
They be GONE now.