PDA

View Full Version : Scammer Help Squad

HIM
06-14-2008, 10:56 PM
If you ever get scammed via internet hit me up Im willing to help you get back your money, because I know alot of loopholes in the system.

PAYPAL DISPUTES:

The seller must prove that he/she sent the item to the buyer. So find legal document like tracking info, postal information to prove this. You cant use " intangible " evidence like email logs,website chats etc.

Example:

If your shipping, and using paypal to recieve money.
1) Ship only to the confirmed adress to their paypal, if they ask you hey can we meet up or hey can you send it to this house. DONT, because they can file a paypal claim and get back their money (SCAM), because you have no proof of them getting it. It might not be necessary but if you want to cover your ass then you will do it.
2) Pay extra for tracking code, because when you file a dispute you have to take a picture of the code and when they check it it will show them you sent a package to their adress = you win dispute

If your buying/selling and you dont get your side of the bargain and paypal doesnt refund your money.
1) Go to your bank account/credit card distrubutor and tell them you have a unknown charge and want them to investigate it. The money will be withdrawed automatically out of paypals hands, because they have no jurisdiction over that. So you win, and get back your money.

MikeisNissan
06-14-2008, 11:11 PM
I wish I had this 2 yrs ago.. :(

jdm538
06-14-2008, 11:28 PM
thanks for spreading the help, hopefully it will be contagious.

my friend is in a bad situation he shipped a motor and had delivery confirmation with the shipping company. buyer claims he never received the motor so paypal put my friend up for collections or something like that.

HIM
06-14-2008, 11:34 PM
thanks for spreading the help, hopefully it will be contagious.

my friend is in a bad situation he shipped a motor and had delivery confirmation with the shipping company. buyer claims he never received the motor so paypal put my friend up for collections or something like that.

what shipping company did he go through, any proof/documents?
Tell him to call the paypal number, tell them hes in a dispute and would like to talk to them about it. ( tell them ) you have documentation " proof " you sent the motor to the given adress. They will ask for you to upload/send it to them. Talk to them and tell them the situation. Dont add anything that isnt needed. Cut it short and down to point. The guy from paypal doesnt have sympathy about your situation, he only decides whether or not you did ship it. IF you can prove, he sent the engine to the adress then hes in the clean.

Tell your friend to pm me, and I will try to my hardest to help. I know other people who know the system as well so I can call it as a group hearing type thing.

jdm538
06-15-2008, 12:33 AM
he's done it all already he was even trying to get a lawyer but cannot afford it..

he is from honda-tech so he can't PM. he tried to get help from the forum also but no help there... he is with collections right now for more than $1k

thanks for trying though..

HIM
06-15-2008, 01:11 AM
the buyer = Supreme Douch'E
sucks for your friend

touge monster
06-15-2008, 01:24 AM
Good to know theres some good heart left in the world. +1 my friend. Will call for your help when needed. Same goes to you.

HIM
06-15-2008, 02:45 AM
Im willing to help, and hope all the people who don't even bother helping should think to themselves because when you have no one to turn to when you really need help, who is going to be there for you?

HIM
06-16-2008, 12:03 PM
all pms responded too, hope I helped out.

exitspeed
06-16-2008, 12:19 PM
So you're the internet version of Paul Kersey?

http://bostondirtdogs.boston.com/Headline_Archives/Bronson.bmp

HIM
06-16-2008, 12:24 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DVXlk3aeeZQ

just1pepsi
06-16-2008, 12:35 PM
I dont understand how you are going to 'get royally fucked' if you deny them searching your vehicle (unless you have something to hide)

HIM
06-16-2008, 12:41 PM
I dont understand how you are going to 'get royally fucked' if you deny them searching your vehicle (unless you have something to hide)

First the officer will do a double question that traps you

like Do you have any drugs in your car, so you wont mind if I search?
you say no, because you dont wanna say you have drugs in your car, but you just allowed him to search.

say No I dont have any drugs in my car and no I dont allow you to search it.

you have a right for them not to search your car, but its not a house! so the cops are allowed to do alot more since its a privilege for you to drive.

IF you deny a search to either engine compartment/or whole car without them having probable cause

1) They will impound your car and you have to walk home
then you have to pay for impound charges

if they believe you have drugs:
2) They will have a dog sniff around your car, if he finds something you will be under arrest and they will rip apart your interior
then impound your car.

so its a lose lose situation regardless if you deny it.

It all depends on the situation and who you are dealing with. If its local PD, they might not even bother going all out, but if its CHP then expect to be owned.

just1pepsi
06-16-2008, 01:08 PM
so even if they dont find anything, you have to pay impound fees? I'm w/ Ice Cube and NWA on this topic.

HIM
06-16-2008, 01:18 PM
so even if they dont find anything, you have to pay impound fees? I'm w/ Ice Cube and NWA on this topic.

YEUP, you have to pay.

IF you look guilty then will go all the way to try and convict you. If you are nice, dont have on a hat/sunglasses and dont look like someone who they bring into their station then he might be like fuck it and wave you by.

that situation was a worst to worst. It all depends on who pulls you over.

your best defense is to be respectful.

I was pulled over once, by local rosemead PD. It smelt like mad blunts in my car and everyone was pretty much faded. ( we dont look like gansters/" trouble makers " )

The cop asks where the bud was, I told him I had none. He asked my friends and my friend said we just smoked all of it. He was like do you mind if we search, I did all the talking and was like no
I will give you the right to search me and my car. If you ask my friends I know they will allow you as well. < my friend had a gram on him> He paused and looked at me and was like alright boys make it home safe.

If you deny a search and you are "high",
you are under the influence, and thats considered a DUI. If the cop wanted to be an ass then he would arrest you for it, then search your car.

Ineedparts
06-16-2008, 09:55 PM
Nicely done sir! You are a good man, we need more like you

HIM
06-18-2008, 03:08 AM
im glad to help you, and hope you win your case. Keep me updated if you get stuck.