PDA

View Full Version : dont you just fckin' hate it when...

krisdeezy
06-14-2008, 06:00 PM
you fix something on your car and your happy that nothing is wrong anymore..till a couple days later you get all pissed off that something is fucked up again?!?!...fuck man this is like a never ending project and its pissing me off...im getting to the point where i wanna sell my car !!!
>:[.

what happened : i just finished changing my starter,motor mounts,trans mount and my exhaust leak that was pretty bad..i was so relieved when i fixed it and loved my car like no tomorrow ! then 2 days later i took it around the neighborhood and guess what...i stop in 1st gear holding the clutch down no gas just sitting there...and sounds like the clutch disengages ?!?! :wtf: my uncle tells me its som bearing in the trans that is worn bearing and getting out of the "GROOVE"....well anyways this is so anyoying how all this bullshit happens =/

RiversideS13
06-14-2008, 06:07 PM
yes that is why most of people love new cars and this is why it makes people want to sell their loved car

Kyosuke
06-14-2008, 06:10 PM
that happen to me one time,i felt like the king of the world and even my A/C was working in my S13 i was the happiest man in the world. Well that lasted about a second, a/c stopped working and i stalled out :/

TheTimanator
06-14-2008, 06:15 PM
happens to me all of the time. I don't care. I like working on the car almost as much as I enjoy driving it.

Also, I have a daily driver so I'm not worried about reliability.

TURBOMAN
06-14-2008, 06:16 PM
that happen to me one time,i felt like the king of the world and even my A/C was working in my S13 i was the happiest man in the world. Well that lasted about a second, a/c stopped working and i stalled out :/

LOL tell me about man i own a DSM and a S13 those DSM break down all the time but hey they are fucking Fast is a GSX.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z165/str4g63/IM000090.jpg

krisdeezy
06-14-2008, 06:24 PM
LOL tell me about man i own a DSM and a S13 those DSM break down all the time but hey they are fucking Fast is a GSX.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z165/str4g63/IM000090.jpg

seriously dude ahaha ^^ thanks for tellin me your storys makes me feel better =] cause sounds like im the only one :-/...damn man nice dsm ! my friend has one like that he let me drive it...and wow ! i want a frikkin turbo NOW !

TURBOMAN
06-14-2008, 06:40 PM
seriously dude ahaha ^^ thanks for tellin me your storys makes me feel better =] cause sounds like im the only one :-/...damn man nice dsm ! my friend has one like that he let me drive it...and wow ! i want a frikkin turbo NOW !

Yeah man i have been Through 3 tranny's and 2 Engine, the last one i broke the Block ears that holds the tranny to the block went i launch it at 5K. i already got another block that i need to take to the machine shop. If you throughly love your car keep fixing it, you will get to a point that you will had fix all the weak links and it will stop breaking down. LOL good Luck man.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z165/str4g63/IM000183.jpg

krisdeezy
06-14-2008, 06:53 PM
^^ LOL wow Man ! that's crazy !! thanks for the advice...goodluck with your cars be safe... =]

lucky7
06-14-2008, 07:29 PM
my corolla is being a piece of shit right now. i just did all the struts. now i have to do tie rod ends, pads/rotors. and like 3 days ago, my shit started missing. its at 133k, so im gonna put in a new cap/rotor and hope that shit fixes it. it also needs a new exhaust and windshield. the car isnt worth shit. it pisses me off. haha.

krisdeezy
06-14-2008, 11:56 PM
my corolla is being a piece of shit right now. i just did all the struts. now i have to do tie rod ends, pads/rotors. and like 3 days ago, my shit started missing. its at 133k, so im gonna put in a new cap/rotor and hope that shit fixes it. it also needs a new exhaust and windshield. the car isnt worth shit. it pisses me off. haha.

haha that's exactly how i feel ! :rant: ...its just one after thee other =/...but i guess its cool for now...ill hopefully be happy with it in thee end =]...i really do love my car tho<3...

spoolandslide
06-14-2008, 11:58 PM
yeah dude

13 is an unlucky number

krisdeezy
06-15-2008, 12:02 AM
yeah dude

13 is an unlucky number

hahah seriously man ! its all good tho... i guess it just happens to everyone ?! :redxd:

spoolandslide
06-15-2008, 12:06 AM
hahah seriously man ! its all good tho... i guess it just happens to everyone ?! :redxd:

yeah, everyone that has a 89 - 93 240sx (i dont hear too much about those verts)

[w]hite[r]abbit[x]
06-15-2008, 12:09 AM
Sounds like you need to replace your throw out bearing.

sideways7
06-15-2008, 12:36 AM
you fix something on your car and your happy that nothing is wrong anymore..till a couple days later you get all pissed off that something is fucked up again?!?!...fuck man this is like a never ending project and its pissing me off...im getting to the point where i wanna sell my car !!!
>:[.

For me, its called owning an RX-7. :2f2f: :ugh: :bash: :cry:

Except I've never wanted to sell my car.

TURBOMAN
06-15-2008, 02:18 AM
For me, its called owning an RX-7. :2f2f: :ugh: :bash: :cry:

Except I've never wanted to sell my car.

LOL yeah man those RX7 if you are not careful they will catch fire. keep an eye on that TEMP Gauge. LOL

ESmorz
06-15-2008, 10:19 AM
My car is always fucked in one way or another. Right now I'm in the midst of finding a cooling problem that no one seems to be able to figure out. Once I fix that... I'll probably throw a rod :hahano:.

Such is the shit you have to deal with to have such a sexy little car.

tanks14
06-15-2008, 12:55 PM
+1 to that, it seems like evey other week i have to take my manifold off to do something else to that turbo i put on......
first-exhaust leak
second- actuator shaft was long, causing rattle, took actuator off and resized it, fixed.
third- no one of the clamps on the turbo came off and the turbo is sitting crooked, causing a rattle- (again!) and that super charger note when i get on it........going to see if the t25 clamp will work on this gtir t28