PDA

View Full Version : FS :mechanical services

drftem
06-13-2008, 10:44 PM
ok i have one of these posts on sddrift and well it has taken verry well there i have helped many people out with work needed on there car at verry low prices compaired to a shop. so this is mainly aimed at those that dont know how to do it or just dont have the time.i have a list of prices for everything i have done on sddrift and well they are down right now so i dont want to put up a list of prices and then they dont match the ones on there so as of now untill that site is back up if you need something done to your car in the sandiego area i can do it for a low price pm me and i will let you jknow about what i would charge.i have done anywere from sr swaps to ka swaps to clutch jobs down to rebuilding my drag motor back when i lived in hawaii. you name it most likely i can do it or if i cant im pretty certain i know someone that can at low prices but the low prices dont mean low quality. trust me i take great pride in my work. hence the reason i dont work on cars for a living i wanna still enjoy the fun i get in doing it. so im sorry moderators if this isnt the right place for this please move it if it needs to be but if at all possible i would hope maybe this could get stickied. also just to through out one more thing i also really like teaching the guys that im working on the cars how things are done so that maybe you can do it yourself next time and save money. mainly i like to help out the community. so hit me up if theres anything you need done.just to let people know i am located in sandiego.

Oo_Skyline_oO
06-14-2008, 02:33 AM
haha dito except for SoCal, and there's nothing I can't do haha.

drftem
06-14-2008, 11:19 AM
i am in socal also.

drftem
06-16-2008, 02:47 PM
bump can do almost anything you need done.

jonnybonds84
06-16-2008, 03:12 PM
Where in El Cajon are you located Im in Spring valley, Jamacha rd. I'm going to be doing an SR swap, it's going to be my first swap so most likely Im going to need someone to unfuck what I mess up. Send me a PM on what kinda money you charge.

drftem
06-16-2008, 03:37 PM
pm has been sent

drftem
06-18-2008, 08:48 PM
bumpity bump bump

rebornS14
06-18-2008, 08:51 PM
how much to replace an S13 SR oilpump?

drftem
06-18-2008, 08:52 PM
you have the motor out or still in the car?

an_orange_s2k
06-19-2008, 01:22 AM
wish you were in norcal

qwikspool
06-19-2008, 06:39 AM
tommy, how much for a clutch job?

drftem
06-19-2008, 08:14 AM
150.and you pay the lift price down here at miramar it should be 5 an hour so lets say about25 for the lift and 150 to me.

sldbyuramg
06-19-2008, 10:25 AM
Where in El Cajon are you located Im in Spring valley, Jamacha rd. I'm going to be doing an SR swap, it's going to be my first swap so most likely Im going to need someone to unfuck what I mess up. Send me a PM on what kinda money you charge.

word on this...im doing an RB20det swap all by myself...i have everything from mounts to a hybrided harness, the ECU, a FMIC and a sweet car. lol
i was about to post a thread asking if anyone would either help of if anyone knew of a shop that would do it for cheap. all i need to buy is a front bumper core support...a 5 spd drive shaft because the RB20 is replacing a automatic and electric fans...
all my tools were stolen in my car http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=196393
and i dont have an engine hoist. i could really use some help and im willing to pay...i just dont want to pay a shop 1500 dollars to do it cause i recently got laid off...

hit me up in a PM if you are willing to help, car is in garage atm. oh and btw im in El Cajon

mrmephistopheles
06-19-2008, 12:07 PM
so im sorry moderators if this isnt the right place for this please move it if it needs to be but if at all possible i would hope maybe this could get stickied.

First, the activity you're describing is a commercial activity, so you'd need to pay for advertising for it to stay here.

Second, it's a bad idea for a private person to offer such services. All it takes is one fuckup for a civil lawsuit to be filed, and you lose everything. Business licenses and insurance are there for a reason.

Third - Really? You're using the Miramar Auto Hobby Shop for these 'services'? That's just BEGGING to get yourself in trouble, for more reasons than I'm willing to mention. I'm not wanting to be a dick or anything, but I still know Anafe and all the guys from there, and I know they wouldn't approve.