PDA

View Full Version : UK Fuel protest website - please register!

Boro
06-13-2008, 12:12 PM
All it takes is 5 minutes to register and your email will be stored for future communication. You will then be emailed a date, in advance of a protest in your county. Simple eh?

Imagine if we get 10,000's of people registering from John O'Groats to Lands End and all acted on the same day. This can happen with communication.

Obviously, if people think this wont work, then it wont.

Please spare 5mins and register your support at:-

http://thefuelprotestforum.mybb3.org/index.php

ILoveMyRHS13
06-13-2008, 01:33 PM
There aren't as many UK members here but I'm sure they will sign up. Thanks for the heads up... Now if only someone would do it in the states.

stiizy
06-13-2008, 02:21 PM
it wouldn't even matter in the states they don't give a shit about what the people want..

Ninjabread
06-13-2008, 11:30 PM
Awright there chaps.

Got me signed up there , yeh.

Don't think ch'gonna do much though I don't recon.

1ZlowZ
06-14-2008, 12:36 AM
That sounds like a western/British person, with chaps, and reckon!

98s14inaz
06-14-2008, 09:31 AM
it wouldn't even matter in the states they don't give a shit about what the people want..

The profits of the few out weigh the needs of the many. Fuel protests won't do shit because after it is over everyone buys gas again.

If Americans would pull together and stand up for something we would stage national "sick days" where no one goes to work, no one buys anything, no one consumes anything other than the food in their own homes. And I mean everyone...truck drivers, cops, postal workers, sales people, doctors, nurses, basically anyone who is tired of this bullshit $4+ a gallon. They can't fire everyone.

Unfortunately Americans are too selfish and too self absorbed in their own lives to see the big picture. The only way we will get what we want is to completely stop the wheels of industry for a day or two...even a week. Our entire economy is based on us buying gas, consuming, going into debt, and paying out bills. If we stop those things everything grinds to a halt.