PDA

View Full Version : 91 black hatch needs love, but not for long

jdaniel3
06-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Okay guys I posted this car about 3 weeks ago, no buyers that is fine. I have a slightly abused, but running black hatchback. IT STILL RUNS, It has been sitting for 4 months now!! My wife drove it to another location needs some brake fluid but crank right up no problems, got some dents, inspection is out but it still RUNS if you want the car let me know ASAP!! I am in Alabama and my wife is joining me this weekend.....FOR GOOD!! if you want it let me know or else I am having her drive it to a Salvage yard, I would hate to give it to them but they will pay me. I would much rather somebody have it that is going to appreciate it and take care of it. I am not going to be back to Texas any time soon so I can't just leave it for somebody to steal it. Last chance to get in on it I am only asking 900 bucks!! Take it or leave it. I won't go any lower than that so let me know by tomarrow morning or it is gone! you can call me at 936-718 1378. You know I don't know if that was illegal but anyway; call and leave a message, I will be at work but most likely will answer, don't call me if you are playing around. tAKE A LOOK AT IT. http://picasaweb.google.com/jdaniel373/UntitledAlbum

JD