PDA

View Full Version : FS: '89 s5 fc Mazda RX-7

Dutchmalmiss
06-12-2008, 10:02 AM
I'm selling for a friend of mine, who's very hesitant to sell it because it's his first car (you all know how that is.) It's a Turbo II. He's got too many cars, so he's selling this to make some room. It was repainted white. The hood's painted black. 60,000 on rebuilt motor. Good compression. He's the third owner. That's all I can come up with off the top of my head. Any more details, you can email him at [email protected]
This is the only pic I have for it at the moment, don't mind the photoshopped gold color on the wheels, they're really silver
http://forum.teamfc3s.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=18743&d=1078117694

Mods:
Apex N1 exhaust
Apex intake
Apex BOV
Mazdaspeed front strut bar
Cusco oval rear strut bar
Mazdaspeed front and rear sway bars
Unknown brand camber plates (haven't checked)
Recaro adjustable bucket seat (black)
Front/rear cross-drilled/slotted rotors
Panasport G7 wheels
- 16x7.5 front
- 16x8.0 rear

Good
This car handles GODLY, and it boosts with no hesitation. This has such a smooth powerband, you've got to ride to appreciate

Bad
The paint is chipping a bit off the front bumper. There's the usual 19 year old ding wear/tear syndrome. Interior is a bit dirty, but nothing a clean detail from yours truly can't handle before it's sold. Also, this car has been sitting for a while. Brakes would be recommended to be rebuilt, and fuel pump would need to be replaced.

He's asking $3200 obo. The car's located in Sylmar, Ca. This is a fairly rare car, especially being an original TII. Again, email him, his name is Shaun. He really hates to see it go, but has no choice. Thanks