PDA

View Full Version : Wtf Kinda Shit Is This..

LeftNutOfGowd
06-10-2008, 06:14 AM
What a way to start my morning. So i wake up around 3:30 a.m. (pacific time) to get ready to go to work and i step out side my house around 4 a.m. and see my 240 in the driveway but i noticed somethings looked different about my rear windshield. So i go around to the back of my car to see what it was and my whole rear windshield was cracked and in one of the corners it look like someone smashed it in with a baseball bat. So i was like WTF and hows the fuck did this happen, the only time this could have happen was between 11 p.m. and 3 a.m. And keep in mind i live in a safe secure neighborhood no gangs, no young teens doing stupid shit, no nothing. So on my drive to work i was thinking why would someone come into my driveway and smash up my rear windshield its not like they threw something at it from a distance i didnt find any evedince of that in the back seat and they didnt even take anything, so im guessing it had to be someone who knows me that did this.

So basically im gonna need a new rear windshield for my coupe so if you have one let me know. I'll also post some pics up of the damage once i get home in the afternoon.

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

**UPDATE**

So here's the damage that was done..

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/JackSkeleton21/s13/PICT1144.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/JackSkeleton21/s13/PICT1145.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/JackSkeleton21/s13/PICT1151.jpg

PERFECT FIT :confused:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/JackSkeleton21/s13/PICT1146.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/JackSkeleton21/s13/PICT1154.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/JackSkeleton21/s13/PICT1155.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/JackSkeleton21/s13/PICT1149.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/JackSkeleton21/s13/PICT1152.jpg

VIEW FROM THE SIDEWALK SEE HOW FAR IT IS

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/JackSkeleton21/s13/PICT1156.jpg

TAKEN FROM THE STREET

just1pepsi
06-10-2008, 06:28 AM
you piss off any females lately?

LeftNutOfGowd
06-10-2008, 06:30 AM
you piss off any females lately?

HAHAHA not that i can remember, at the same time i have had a gf for about 1 year and a half so i havn't really been talking to any females to piss off lol :D

SimpleS14
06-10-2008, 06:43 AM
Some people were playing catch late at night piss drunk and the ball hit your car. Perhaps some drunk people got into a fight and hit your car.

I dunno...but someone drunk has to be tied to this.

just1pepsi
06-10-2008, 06:46 AM
ah, probably random vandalism then. One time I went to a party w/ my girlfriend, we were there for a few hours, went out and someone threw something through her rear window.. we think a frozen water balloon because we found the remnants of a baloon in the back seat. Could have been anything though, I did piss some people off that night and I was hella faded.. could have been that guy that I almost made cry because he kept wanting to arm wrestle me, and when I finally broke down so he'd shut up, it wasnt even a challenge for me.. he got all butt-hurt and left. --That actually had not occurred to me that it may have been him. (this was like 6 or 7 years ago now) lol, oh well, the chick, car, and that dude are long gone now.

LeftNutOfGowd
06-10-2008, 07:12 AM
Some people were playing catch late at night piss drunk and the ball hit your car. Perhaps some drunk people got into a fight and hit your car.

I dont think so my neighborhoods has nothing but older ppl who are all in bed by 8 lol its kinda like a closed comunnity but with out a gate that lets ppl in and out haha ill do a quick layout of it on paint

ah, probably random vandalism then. One time I went to a party w/ my girlfriend, we were there for a few hours, went out and someone threw something through her rear window.. we think a frozen water balloon because we found the remnants of a baloon in the back seat. Could have been anything though, I did piss some people off that night and I was hella faded.. could have been that guy that I almost made cry because he kept wanting to arm wrestle me, and when I finally broke down so he'd shut up, it wasnt even a challenge for me.. he got all butt-hurt and left. --That actually had not occurred to me that it may have been him. (this was like 6 or 7 years ago now) lol, oh well, the chick, car, and that dude are long gone now.

Yeah but this was in my driveway, i park like 10 feet from my front door lol and there was nothing in my backseat that could show that someone threw something. It looks more like someone walk up to it and smashed it in

origin_s135
06-10-2008, 09:23 AM
they did all that and you didn't wake up? gotta be someone you know, or someone that you don't get along with.

Future240
06-10-2008, 01:06 PM
i'd put my vote on random as well. More than likely some guys were ridin by and someone got the bright idea to smash your window. and yes alcohol was mos def in this one.

azndoc
06-10-2008, 01:08 PM
Yeah most likely some random shit that doesn't even personally involve you.

Or could be the ex.

drift925
06-10-2008, 01:14 PM

Maybe he was drunk and did it himself and didnt remember???

qwikspool
06-10-2008, 01:19 PM
oh man that sucks
sorry to hear about that
you could of pissed someone off

zo0d
06-10-2008, 01:22 PM
Enclosed elderly community, aye? If everyone is in bed by 8, then your car must be way to loud for your neighbors. My bet is some old war vet. took it upon himself to shut you the F up! ;)

Good luck finding a new windshield!

just1pepsi
06-10-2008, 01:33 PM
does it resemble the head of a golf club?

LeftNutOfGowd
06-10-2008, 01:39 PM
i'd put my vote on random as well. More than likely some guys were ridin by and someone got the bright idea to smash your window. and yes alcohol was mos def in this one.

Maybe but my car is parked up in my driveway just wait tell i post the pic and see how close it is to my house for it just to be random

Or could be the ex.

hahaha na im cool with my ex plus im not really with someone long enough for them to nkow where i live. I HIT IT, QUITE IT, AND SAY YOU NEVER DID IT

Na i dont drink during the week but good guess

Enclosed elderly community, aye? If everyone is in bed by 8, then your car must be way to loud for your neighbors. My bet is some old war vet. took it upon himself to shut you the F up! ;)

Good luck finding a new windshield!

HAHAHA so true my shit is kinda loud :rofl:

LeftNutOfGowd
06-10-2008, 01:40 PM

not really it looks more like a baseball bat ill have pics up in like 2 hours

Mi Beardo es Loco
06-10-2008, 01:41 PM
This only confirms what I've been thinking

the sky is falling!

just1pepsi
06-10-2008, 01:45 PM
maybe it was a large piece of frozen crap that got ejected from an airplane, hit the glass, bounced into the grass, and got absorbed back into the earth.

MikeisNissan
06-10-2008, 01:45 PM
It's the haters. I myself have gone through numerous unknown vandals, and it sucks!

LeftNutOfGowd
06-10-2008, 01:47 PM
It's the haters. I myself have gone through numerous unknown vandals, and it sucks!

I know it might be the Honda drivers down my block lol i kid i kid

ronmcdon
06-10-2008, 02:11 PM
ugh, I've had the same happen to me more than once where I live, which is also not a bad area. I've never had anything stolen. I've had the windows smashed 3 times on my 240, and twice on my previous civic. Like your case, only 1 window, and nothing inside stolen.

Also, the fact that only 1 window (instead of all) prob means it was an accident, or the person who did it was a pansy, maybe a pissed off neighbor. Neighbors can pretty much take offense to anything they perceive to be an issue. Maybe they *think* you drive too fast, it's too loud, they don't like the way it looks, etc.

One time is one too many, but you should be very concerned if it happens again. there's only so much you can do about something like this, unless you install a camera somewhere.

touge monster
06-10-2008, 02:21 PM
Gota be the old ppl down the street. They attemt to BREAK your windshield, but wasnt strong enough? Better get that exhaust fixed!

LeftNutOfGowd
06-10-2008, 03:07 PM
ugh, I've had the same happen to me more than once where I live, which is also not a bad area. I've never had anything stolen. I've had the windows smashed 3 times on my 240, and twice on my previous civic. Like your case, only 1 window, and nothing inside stolen.

Also, the fact that only 1 window (instead of all) prob means it was an accident, or the person who did it was a pansy, maybe a pissed off neighbor. Neighbors can pretty much take offense to anything they perceive to be an issue. Maybe they *think* you drive too fast, it's too loud, they don't like the way it looks, etc.

One time is one too many, but you should be very concerned if it happens again. there's only so much you can do about something like this, unless you install a camera somewhere.

Damn that sucks well have some +rep for the hard time lol

Gota be the old ppl down the street. They attemt to BREAK your windshield, but wasnt strong enough? Better get that exhaust fixed!

HAHAHA they got there grand kids to do the dirty work lol

Dirty Habit
06-10-2008, 03:13 PM

Thats the first thing I thought of when I saw how it broke.

For insurance purposes, claim act of gowd?

smokingae86
06-10-2008, 03:20 PM
where in o.c did this happen??

luisgonz
06-10-2008, 03:22 PM

Or could be the ex.

Man I scared to shit to think what my ex is planing to do to me. Good luck getting it fixed. :cry:

LeftNutOfGowd
06-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Thats the first thing I thought of when I saw how it broke.

For insurance purposes, claim act of gowd?

I dont thinkn my insurance covers random acts of GOWD lol

where in o.c did this happen??

The nicer part of Santa Ana close to Fountain Vally

Man I scared to shit to think what my ex is planing to do to me. Good luck getting it fixed. :cry:

Hahaha she gonna go left eye lopez on you and burn your house down

ESmorz
06-10-2008, 03:35 PM

Marijuana is a memory loss drug...

ronmcdon
06-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the rep! :)

Forgot to mention, but where I usually go for window repair (cheapest place I could find) is that window street around Downtown LA, around Ceasar Chavez street; They're open weekends too, and it takes typically 2 hrs to install a window. I've never made an appointment, but I ask them for a 'cash' price quote beforehand. Won't hurt to do the same for the shops next to them (there are a couple). I think I payed around $100 for replacing the window in my s14, give or take $20. maybe you can haggle, idk. I saved around $20 by paying cash.

Workmanship isn't the best if you're doing side windows, but they do a good job with the windshields and rear windows. make sure to also vacuum the car yourself, as they're not too meticulous on that. but for the price and convenience, it's hard to complain.

Good luck.

San Luis Window Repair
500 N Mission Rd
Los Angeles, CA 90033
(323) 225-8181

womenbeshoppin
06-10-2008, 04:31 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/JackSkeleton21/s13/PICT1151.jpg

PERFECT FIT :confused:

Not a bat, i think you pissed some kids off down the street.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l317/h22poweryo/PICT1144.jpg

ESmorz
06-10-2008, 04:36 PM
http://www.paleodirect.com/images/dc6-007a.jpg

Have any raptor problems lately?

VROOOM
06-10-2008, 04:39 PM
Marijuana is a memory loss drug...

i dont know many stoners that black out and dont remember what they did the night before. now alcohol on the other hand, is a different story.

ESmorz
06-10-2008, 04:41 PM
i dont know many stoners that black out and dont remember what they did the night before. now alcohol on the other hand, is a different story.

Watch the office.

that's all I have to say.

;)

black180
06-10-2008, 05:04 PM
nice muffler you ricer

WERDdabuilder
06-10-2008, 05:29 PM
i told you, have my money by noon but you didnt.

LeftNutOfGowd
06-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the rep! :)

Forgot to mention, but where I usually go for window repair (cheapest place I could find) is that window street around Downtown LA, around Ceasar Chavez street; They're open weekends too, and it takes typically 2 hrs to install a window. I've never made an appointment, but I ask them for a 'cash' price quote beforehand. Won't hurt to do the same for the shops next to them (there are a couple). I think I payed around $100 for replacing the window in my s14, give or take $20. maybe you can haggle, idk. I saved around $20 by paying cash.

Workmanship isn't the best if you're doing side windows, but they do a good job with the windshields and rear windows. make sure to also vacuum the car yourself, as they're not too meticulous on that. but for the price and convenience, it's hard to complain.

Good luck.

San Luis Window Repair
500 N Mission Rd
Los Angeles, CA 90033
(323) 225-8181

Thanks man ill look into it first im gonna check out some junkyards see if i get lucky

HAHAHA oh ryan lol +rep

nice muffler you ricer

Yeah i know mario you like it lol ill let you have it once i put the megan one i have in my garage

i told you, have my money by noon but you didnt.

MAN i told you i get paid on friday lol

theracingbean
06-10-2008, 09:27 PM
maybe you did it with that bat in your sleep haha

touge monster
06-10-2008, 10:02 PM

:bash: It was the Ice-cream man! It has to be!