PDA

View Full Version : The mother of all seats threads

a_ahmed
06-09-2008, 06:28 AM
Well another thread idea of mine, hope this works out too:ugh: :coolugh:

Well, I'm seeing alot of different seats threads "oh what seat should I get", "uhm my seat", "seat seat seats!", etc.. and I was just about to create my own seat question thread, and I thought to myself why not create the MOTHER OF ALL SEATS threads hahaha... better than having it all over the place.

My question, reason being I'm asking is that I'm a big guy. I can't fit in regular seats and I need a race bucket seat... don't need no reclinable crap. I'm 6'1/6'2 at 270lbs. I've started working out again about since 3 weeks ago and making good progress, I've lost 15lbs, and gained maybe 5lbs of muscle putting me down at 270lbs. I have broad shoulders, My pants/whatever are like 46 lol.. gotta lose the gut and I have big cinder block legs lol... that basically makes me not able to fit in most bucket seats or any seats as I'll be sitting on them not in them :-/

So help me out :) Yeah I'm planning to lose a good 30lbs+ but none the less I still have broad shoulders and big legs. I'm not going back to my 180lbs days when I was a bony stick (yeah I'm tall 180lbs for me is a bony stick).

I've raed about kirkey's seats, that one other company that makes similar to kirkey's seats and other than that I don't know :-/

Sparco Evo 3 anyone on here? Ideas? Get the thread going :)

Dousan_PG
06-09-2008, 06:29 AM
iirc there is already a thread on this!!

ESmorz
06-09-2008, 07:25 AM
I fit in just about every seat...

Personally I am a fan of Bride. They contour very nicely.

spool_sample
06-09-2008, 08:11 AM

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=84099&highlight=seat+thread

SHIFT_*grind*
06-09-2008, 08:43 AM

But those are all child threads, this is the MOTHER of all seat threads! ;)

The ROMAN
06-09-2008, 08:56 AM
How about we make this the seat Big N' Large seat thread? Just seats for 6"+ 200lb+ people? Cause we all know how hard it is to find large seats that fit properly.

Z33dori
06-09-2008, 09:01 AM
yea .... not all of are that awesome size of of 5'8" 170lbs

would be awesome...but some of us are big guys

spool_sample
06-09-2008, 09:04 AM
How about we make this the seat Big N' Large seat thread? Just seats for 6"+ 200lb+ people? Cause we all know how hard it is to find large seats that fit properly.

Why? We don't need 683 threads for every little thing cluttering up the forums.

There's plenty of information in the link I posted (the original seat thread), and if you can't find what you need, then ask there.

exitspeed
06-09-2008, 09:13 AM
Day late and a dollar short...