PDA

View Full Version : Jon Wayne Going to Japan...

Sil-Abc
06-06-2008, 01:31 AM
well kinda, ill be stoping there switching flights to go to china. Ill be going to Narita airport and was wondering if theres anything nearby to do. I have like 3 hours on my way to china and 5 hours when i go back home. Anyone know of stuff to do or anything nearby that i can do to kill 5 hours? Upgarage nearby maybe? I heard something about a Z shop nearby NRT but i wasnt sure so i thought i would ask you guys. Anyone wanna meet up at narita? haha also if anyone needed stuff brought back to norcal or socal and its small, i can take it with me so u guys dont have to pay alot of shipping and stuff. small things like rods or shift knobs and stuff. thanks

ayuaddict
06-06-2008, 01:35 AM
there is a airport mall and some cool food places.

grab a pack of seven stars, buy a crepe, buy a sword, buy some CDs, maybe a minidisc player, oh shit 3 hours just went by.

maybe not...

haha.

Andrew Bohan
06-06-2008, 02:01 AM
i'd think if it's just a layover you're not cleared for customs or don't have the right visa or something.

or am i way off?

SILEIGHTY_DET
06-06-2008, 02:38 AM
i dont remember there being anything out by the narita airport . except a long ass , expensive train ride from tokyo .

yokotas13
06-06-2008, 04:59 AM
not a gawd damn thing

Sil-Abc
06-06-2008, 05:04 AM
hmm boo, at least i can say i went to tokyo haha :D anyone wanna visit me?

kaotic
06-06-2008, 09:48 AM
i'd think if it's just a layover you're not cleared for customs or don't have the right visa or something.

or am i way off?

i dont remember there being anything out by the narita airport . except a long ass , expensive train ride from tokyo .

not a gawd damn thing

what they said... :hsdance:

s13silady
06-06-2008, 11:13 AM
i know what you can do Wong Fei Hung. get me a little JDM souvenir. muahaha.

ByeByeSti
06-06-2008, 11:34 AM
i wish i could go to japan! my goal is to go therein the next couple of years

!Zar!
06-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Yeah.

Word up.

You know what you do during the lay over?

Fuck bitches.

Done.

Sil-Abc
06-06-2008, 12:05 PM
hmm maybe i will get souvenirs for some of u ahha yes that includes u ryan... maybe some kit kats :D haha

hmm fuckin bitches.. reminds me of that movie the terminal with catherine zeta jones... hmmm very tempting

slider2828
06-06-2008, 12:14 PM
I don't think there is anything you can do, because I believe stop overs are pretty sealed in Terminal 2, but I think if you can get to the newer Terminal 1 there is more stuff there, but you have to take a train and I don't think you will have time....

gabe30
06-06-2008, 04:15 PM
i know what you can do Wong Fei Hung. get me a little JDM souvenir. muahaha.

lol.. i used to watch that shit...

Sil-Abc
06-06-2008, 04:21 PM
guess ill be sitting there eatin ridiculous expensive sushi haha

fliprayzin240sx
06-06-2008, 11:48 PM
guess ill be sitting there eatin ridiculous expensive sushi haha

Fuck sushis...this is where its at...
http://gem486h.pe.kr/blog/attach/1/1096803621.jpg

S13SilviaGirl
06-07-2008, 01:32 AM

What he said! :D Oh and there are some bomb ass curry places in Narita. Stop by the Uniqlo there too, Kevin likes the one at the airport the bestest!

!Zar!
06-07-2008, 01:37 AM
Sweet.

So Jon can be funktafying the plane after eating curry.

Dousan_PG
06-07-2008, 11:06 AM
haha nothing
by the time u get out and find your way you will have to be back
nothing cool are by airports.
ever.

have fun in china.

Sil-Abc
06-07-2008, 06:07 PM
awww i got hella excited knowing ill be stopin by japan and now its only a cock tease. hope they have some kind of mall in there or something :/

ILoveMyRHS13
06-07-2008, 06:23 PM
Buy me an Option magazine? :D

S14DB
06-07-2008, 06:31 PM
There an't shit around NRT and it an't Tokyo ether. When I got off my plane they huddled all the China flights off to another area. Doubt you'll get out of the controlled area. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Sil-Abc
06-07-2008, 06:49 PM
wow instead of just cock teasing, they just anally raped me now. maybe ill hopefully get a glimpse of japanese ppl?

ThatGuy
06-07-2008, 06:51 PM
The Japanese people will just stand outside the airport and peek in through the windows. Like an aquarium.

Sil-Abc
06-07-2008, 07:00 PM
hmm i wonder if theyll feed us with sushi!! =] otherwise i might have to throw some brownies at them :D

Dousan_PG
06-07-2008, 07:41 PM
its the airport
its no fun. its boring as hell.
everyone ive ever been to is
get in get out get to your destiation.
bring a laptop at least.
should have wifi there.

im in hong kong right now.
my day begins.

Sil-Abc
06-11-2008, 08:33 AM
o yea i should mention im goin to shanghai, anyone know any good places to check out? night life, car shops, nice "lookout" spots =], anyone live there i could hang out with?

i just found out theres an autobacs in shanghai, will stuff be cheap there? :D

stiizy
06-11-2008, 08:38 AM
nice "lookout" spots =]

hmmm wonder what that means???

Are you talking about moo-shu?? (rush hour 2)

Dousan_PG
06-11-2008, 09:37 AM
autobacs outside of japan wil suck no matter what, yes this includes CA one too hahahhaha

shanghai, ive only heard of good stuff, like night clubs and shit
and shanghai food is really good!!!

and egg tarts for breakfast
do it!

S14DB
06-11-2008, 10:28 AM
I hope you speak some mandarin.

Nanjing Road is the main shopping area. Yuyuan Bazaar has all the traditional crap.

Xiangyang Market is shutdown but, the market at the metro station (Line 2) at the Shanghai Science & Technology Museum. Comonly known as the "A.P. New XinYang Fashion Market." This is were you can get your knockoffs. Bootleg dvd's are sold on every corner.

Xujiahui metro station has all the console and computer stores. You can even buy premoded Wii's.

What Hotel you staying at?

jeeper_x
06-11-2008, 10:23 PM

korean rice ball in narita?

Sil-Abc
06-12-2008, 01:31 AM
I hope you speak some mandarin.

Nanjing Road is the main shopping area. Yuyuan Bazaar has all the traditional crap.

Xiangyang Market is shutdown but, the market at the metro station (Line 2) at the Shanghai Science & Technology Museum. Comonly known as the "A.P. New XinYang Fashion Market." This is were you can get your knockoffs. Bootleg dvd's are sold on every corner.

Xujiahui metro station has all the console and computer stores. You can even buy premoded Wii's.

What Hotel you staying at?

i dont kno any mandarin only canto but my dad can speak it. He lives there and im visiting him for a month so gettin around should be ok just need to kno where to go. I plan to get some suits custom tailored cuz i heard its HELLA cheap there like a few hundred for a full custom sized suit. I heard about the night clubs and stuff but i probably wont be able to go cuz i hate goin to places by myself, and my brother is only 19 and its ackward to do these things with him and we're to spend time with my dad since he's really sick and recovering. I was kinda looking forward towards the food and places to buy car parts. I kno the autobacs in CA sucks since its all overpriced but i figure the autobacs in china would be cheaper? anywhere else i could find parts?

not sure if i mentioned but im sating with my dad at his place

pbcstylez
06-12-2008, 01:57 PM
hrmm i didnt know about the autobacs in shanghai, but i think it may have been next to my hotel. Jon Wayne, PM me I should be going again in the next few weeks

S14DB
06-13-2008, 01:27 PM
i dont kno any mandarin only canto but my dad can speak it. He lives there and im visiting him for a month so gettin around should be ok just need to kno where to go. I plan to get some suits custom tailored cuz i heard its HELLA cheap there like a few hundred for a full custom sized suit. I heard about the night clubs and stuff but i probably wont be able to go cuz i hate goin to places by myself, and my brother is only 19 and its ackward to do these things with him and we're to spend time with my dad since he's really sick and recovering. I was kinda looking forward towards the food and places to buy car parts. I kno the autobacs in CA sucks since its all overpriced but i figure the autobacs in china would be cheaper? anywhere else i could find parts?

not sure if i mentioned but im sating with my dad at his place

I only know about Clothes and electronics. I figured all car parts were the same shit on ebay.

Nanjing Road should have all the clothes you could want. It's like Chinese Rodeo Drive. It is the world's longest shopping district, around 6 km long, and attracts over 1 million visitors daily... So get ready to walk. Watch out for scamers trying to sell you whores or massages. They want to get you to a back alley to rob you. Also the tea scams are big. Don't take anyone's invitation to go to a traditional tea room. It's cheap to get in but the cost per cup of tea is ridiculous. But any of the clothing stores on Nanjing Road should be safe to go into.

If you are going to buy suits. Bring a suit bag with you from the US then fill it up there and throw away the bags they give you there. Makes life much easier with customs when you get back here. ;)