PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 91-93 240sx Coupe (Houston)

Lavondyss
12-03-2002, 03:53 PM
Ready to make a purchase within the next month. My price range is between $3k-$5k. I'm looking for a COMPLETELY STOCK, and NEARLY FLAWLESS 91-93 240sx Coupe Se 5spd. Perferably with low mileage, and in perfect mechanical condition. One or two issues are acceptable (Tensioner rod bushing's going out, rip in driver seat, etc). I'm only interested in a few different colors:

Charcoal/Metallic Gray
Black
White

Must have Black/Dark Interior. No Blue!

I will accept a NON SE car, as long as it has power windows, power locks, Tilt Steering, etc.

I Live in Houston, Tx, and am willing to travel up to 500 Miles to check out cars.

I will pay TOP DOLLAR for a Charcoal Gray, Black interior, SE 5spd Coupe, that runs and looks perfect. I am more willing to drive a long distance for this specific car, but my LIMIT is $5k for this specific car. Condition, Distance, Price, Mileage, Color, should reflect price for this purchase. For Instance, a 91 White Non-Se Coupe with 120k+ miles, and 500 miles away, is only worth about $2k to me!!!

If someone can locate me a perfect example of this vehicle, upon my purchase of it, I will pay them $300 cash, no questions asked. Pictures, and FULL DETAILS required. Car must have a CLEAN TITLE. Absolutely No Rust (Unless it's under the rear wing, that is expected).

No Hatchbacks, unless it's a perfect example of one, is 5 miles away, and you want to sell it to me for $1k.

Sorry for sounding like an *******, I just realize that having a budget of $5k, I should be able to get the exact S13 I want. This Vehicle must be running well enough to last me at least 2 years. Even though I will be swapping the motor within 8 months...

Thanks,
Charles Weller
[email protected]
(713)914-9857 "Clint"

Jarret
12-08-2002, 09:40 PM
I can help you out. I have around 8-12 go through me every week. I can even deliver the car to your door. email me when you get this, so we can go over further details...
Usually I can find a decent one for @ $3000. You have specific needs, so for what you're willing to pay... a cherry one you will have.

hope to hear from you...
-Jarrret

Ronzel
02-07-2003, 11:37 AM
i live in houston and have 91 240 coupe. comes with superhicas heads up display sunroof and the other stuff except for leather. i'm asking 1600. the car is a burnt orange color. ya know. its not anywhere near being flawless. it does need a clutch disc. but i may be able to get that in befroe it sale. let me know. [email protected]