PDA

View Full Version : i went to the post office today

Andrew Bohan
06-03-2008, 01:10 AM
to buy some forever stamps.

i went up to the stamp machine that sells every kind of stamp
"sorry, this machine has been scheduled to be taken out of service June 1, 2008. please call this number to find the next nearest location."

looked at the one next to it, same kind of machine but only sells a few kinds. of stamps.
"sorry, this machine has been scheduled to be taken out of service June 1, 2008. please call this number to find the next nearest location."

went over to the little one that only sells 42c stamps.

wtf? the post office stopped selling stamps?
no fucking way i'm standing in line for 8 hours to get some stamps

so i went to the grocery store.

but seriously? why would they do that?

SoguRacing
06-03-2008, 01:19 AM
cost of production exceeds the demand?

ronmcdon
06-03-2008, 01:20 AM
because they suck.

I've actually never had any luck with those damn stamp machines. come to think of it, I've yet to see one that works. I think they're just some sort of in-store ornament for decorative purposes.

When I need stamps, I just pay a friend who has a wells fargo checking account. he can buy stamps directly from his atm. that's the most hassle free way of buying stamps I know of anyhow.

yoni_nismo
06-03-2008, 01:21 AM
:confused: ....did u call tha #

edit:
dam that sucks i thought that machine's are cheaper than paying workers

Andrew Bohan
06-03-2008, 01:26 AM
haha no
the next closest post office is not as close as the grocery store.

crazybb
06-03-2008, 01:40 AM
yeah they took all the stamps machine out of every post office in my town too..

projekt_s13
06-03-2008, 01:43 AM
Why didnt you break into it? You know that there is stamps inside.

infinitexsound
06-03-2008, 01:44 AM
dude liquor store sells stamps.... hell even 7/11 sells stamps....any ups store or mail box etc store sells stamps...your not thinkin mr andrew bohan.......im pretty sure every grocery store and costco sells stamps... maybe that bum standing outside for change might sell u a stamp...shit i got a few stamp...ill sell you stamps.. its called blue magic stamps

Andrew Bohan
06-03-2008, 01:50 AM
i like to go to the post office to drop off my boxes.
i can't drop off boxes at the liquor store or grocery store, so figured i'd buy some stamps while i was there, put one on my envelope, and mail that too.

but nooooo i have to go somewhere else first and then come back if i want to mail it that day. and be sure they get it. cuz i don't really trust random mailboxes on the sidewalk.

infinitexsound
06-04-2008, 02:53 AM
thats funny, i find it harder to find one of those mail boxes then gettin stamps... lol...

98s14inaz
06-04-2008, 08:38 AM
Wells Fargo ATM's sell forever stamps...two birds one stone lol

exitspeed
06-04-2008, 08:47 AM
You sure you weren't on some prank show?

ByeByeSti
06-04-2008, 09:49 AM
You sure you weren't on some prank show?

hahaha, having some 12 year old pop out of no where with a video cam sayin gotcha bitch! and running off