PDA

View Full Version : Venture Bros.

hustlervibes
06-02-2008, 01:10 AM
Anyone else here watch it? I'm all excited about the 3rd season which has taken forever to start playing.

drift freaq
06-02-2008, 01:12 AM
about to watch it know.

hustlervibes
06-02-2008, 01:18 AM
Yeah, I just finished it. At first I wasn't satisfied with the direction they were taking with the new episode, but they ended up making a good episode. I can't wait till they start to air more! The Mighty Monarch is hilarious :rofl:

ESmorz
06-02-2008, 01:18 AM
I'm pretty stoked. I've been catching up.

BustedS13
06-02-2008, 01:20 AM
the new season started?

I JUST CAME

soreballz
06-02-2008, 02:17 AM
Man, I hate not having cable. I love the Venture Bros.

revat619
06-02-2008, 03:29 AM
EASILY one of my favorite adultswim shows.

I thought the episode tonight was hilarious!

Matej
06-02-2008, 05:10 AM
The new episode wasn't really that funny, but it did provide good background information to build upon.
I love watching the episodes with the director's commentary, Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer are great, I wish I could work with them.

BustedS13
06-02-2008, 10:06 AM
Man, I hate not having cable. I love the Venture Bros.

http://www.adultswim.com/video/index.html

there ya go fella

The new episode wasn't really that funny, but it did provide good background information to build upon.
I love watching the episodes with the director's commentary, Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer are great, I wish I could work with them.

it wasn't very funny, but i love when they do flashbacks and everybody has alternate costumes.

powersteeringless180sx
06-02-2008, 10:10 AM
I watch it whenever I can. I only saw half of last nights show though.

revat619
06-02-2008, 03:16 PM
i dunno about you guys, but the shit the monarch says and how he says it just cracks me up.

irax
06-02-2008, 03:50 PM
I Am The Minotaur!

ESmorz
06-02-2008, 03:50 PM
Still doesn't have shit on Frisky Dingo though...

irax
06-02-2008, 03:51 PM
what are you even saying? FD has NOTHING on venture bros.

ESmorz
06-02-2008, 03:53 PM
I'm sorry but Xander Cruz is the best character ever to grace the presence of Cartoon Network.

:keke::keke::keke::keke:

Matej
06-02-2008, 04:54 PM
Nah, Stroker & Hoop and Venture Bros are the best shows on Adult Swim.
I wish Stroker & Hoop didn't get the ax after first season, sadly the typical Adult Swim audience doesn't realize how absolutely genius that show is, they'd rather smoke weed and giggle at Aqua Teen.

BustedS13
06-02-2008, 05:07 PM
stroker and hoop sux ballz
assy mcgee sux ballz
12 oz mouse SUX BALLZ
squidbillies SUX BALLZ
xavier blah blah shittygraphics SUX BALLZ
PERFECT HAIR FOREVER SUX BALLZ

i remember a time when i could turn on adult swim and watch sealab, home movies, GOOD aqua teen, and other great shit, without being bombarded by total bullshit.

seriously, adult swim: "somebody says something and then everybody stops talking for like 30 seconds or so" isn't a good fucking joke when the show is 10 minutes long. but you guys love it so fucking much, why not just make a show called "uncomfortable silence" where everybody just doesn't talk for ten minutes? it'd be your biggest hit yet, you fucking pole smokers

midnight zenki
06-02-2008, 07:19 PM
Wish I saw this thread five minuets ago....

Venture Bros rules all, period. The new episode is sure to set up yet another epic season of badassery. This is the best show on adult swim bar none:hammer:

90hatchie
06-02-2008, 07:23 PM
assy mcgee sux ballz
12 oz mouse SUX BALLZ
squidbillies SUX BALLZ
xavier blah blah shittygraphics SUX BALLZ
PERFECT HAIR FOREVER SUX BALLZ

i remember a time when i could turn on adult swim and watch sealab, home movies, GOOD aqua teen, and other great shit, without being bombarded by total bullshit.

seriously, adult swim: "somebody says something and then everybody stops talking for like 30 seconds or so" isn't a good fucking joke when the show is 10 minutes long. but you guys love it so fucking much, why not just make a show called "uncomfortable silence" where everybody just doesn't talk for ten minutes? it'd be your biggest hit yet, you fucking pole smokers

i sent that in to them
and i agree 100%
lets hope it comes up in the between shows black screen thing
and i put down ur name so i take no credit :-)

ManoNegra
06-02-2008, 10:31 PM
Definitely one of my favorite shows on Adult Swim. ATHF is right up there too.

hustlervibes
06-02-2008, 11:06 PM
Venture Bros., some ATHF, Frisky Dingo, and Harvey Birdman are all awesome. I hate Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job with a passion though.

It was pretty funny to see the Monarchs beginings. I wonder what's going to happen next?

BustedS13
06-03-2008, 12:10 AM
Venture Bros., some ATHF, Frisky Dingo, and Harvey Birdman are all awesome. I hate Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job with a passion though.

It was pretty funny to see the Monarchs beginings. I wonder what's going to happen next?

awww haterade! i fucking love tim and eric, they did a live show here last fall, it was amazing

Matej
06-03-2008, 12:42 AM
No.
It's FTW.

Definitely FTW.

FTW.

Home Movies is good, so was Mission Hill when I got into it, but they never even finished the first season. Full season of Korgoth never came. Metalocalypse is hit & miss, so is Assy McGee. Family Guy was good up until the new seasons and until I've seen every episode thirty-eight times, same with Futurama. Harvey and Shin Chan can be funny. Most anime they show now is garbage, every other show is garbage, especially garbage such as Squidbillies, total garbage-spec garbage.

(Stroker & Hoop is FTW)

irax
06-03-2008, 08:06 AM
Stroker and hoop has its moments
allot of these shows are only good with beer or weed
and since i don't smoke pot, and rarely drink theres only a few shows i watch

metalocalypse
seelab had its moments
Harvey Birdman is fucking awesome
shin chan is gold
im tired of innyuyasha
time and eric give me a headache to watch
i miss the brak show and spaceghost coast to coast.
I miss trigun and FMA and FLCL
Ghost in the shell SAC is only good if you watch every episode in order.
something or other mole men was tolerable at best.
Korgoth needs to come back in full effect
Home movies needs new episodes like yesterday

drift freaq
06-03-2008, 11:48 AM
aw no one mentioned Bleach.

I would also agree with Busteds13 most of the shows he listed suck(stroker and hoop bounces between decent and yuck)! Seriously they could themselves a favor and start picking up some more Anime , hell even Sci fi channel managed to score Tokko.

Matej
06-30-2008, 03:04 PM
So do you guys think the kid in the latest episode was Brock's son?
That would be the likely possibility, though Publick and Hammer like to surprise so I guess we'll see.
But I really hope that Brock doesn't have a son. Whenever a childless character in a show ends up having a kid, it suddenly makes them look like they have more serious responsibilities and they're never as cool again.
Brock was the best when he was the distant guy of few words who had no temper and his twitchy eye foreshadowed bloodbath.