PDA

View Full Version : Any members in sac good on workin on ka or ka-t setups?

norcal_black240
05-29-2008, 01:58 AM
Im getting desperate on trying to get my car to run properly. I posted up my problem here

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?p=2071080#post2071080

Anyways to get to the point are there any members on here that want to make some money or score some 240sx parts, maybe even my mint evo 8 recaro seats with brackets and help a fellow zilvian out? Ill pay for your time and bring the car to you in sacramento area. (PM for details) I took it to my normal mechanic and he is stumped and my friends and I tried everything we could think of. My normal mechanic isint a nissan head and I dont know any nissan heads around where i live.

Or if you know any shops in sac that are good at idle issues that would not be afraid to tackle a pretty modified ka-t plz let me know.

Thanks

markyboi
05-29-2008, 02:50 AM
check your vacuum lines and intake manifold (gasket)

SILEIGHTY_DET
05-29-2008, 03:12 AM
i know of a very good nissan tech . pm me your details and i will relay to him .

just for credentials :
master tech at lexus
ownes s13 w/ built rb25 and full stand alone

norcal_black240
05-29-2008, 12:58 PM
i know of a very good nissan tech . pm me your details and i will relay to him .

just for credentials :
master tech at lexus
ownes s13 w/ built rb25 and full stand alone

Location of your nissan tech friend? My car can prob make it to sacramento and no farther. I dont feel comfortable taking it farther than that because I live a hour north from sacramento.

sunnys14
05-29-2008, 01:12 PM
Me, ive done over 7 different setups.

I just posted on your link.

norcal_black240
05-29-2008, 04:27 PM
Me, ive done over 7 different setups.

I just posted on your link.

Thanks for the response. Ill look into what you said. Im just getting to the point where I just want the car to run and will pay someone just to finish it cause im sick of workin on the car?

Wanna make some money and fix my car :bigok: I can pay cash or 240sx parts. Hell if it comes down to it ill give up my evo 8 recaro's to get this car running 100 percent.