05-28-2008, 01:23 AM
i hope this doesnt get outta hand but its quite intriguing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ecTE6lXI-m0

part 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gZUzFYwZlXA&feature=related

part 2

discuss..

2012 is looking way more likely then the whole year 200 computers die

please watch the vids.. they have crazy FACTS!

Dousan_PG
05-28-2008, 01:34 AM
ugh get serious w/ this shit.
'facts'

people been saying that shit forever.

the computer thing w/ the webbox
if it has it why didnt we knw before? because they find what they look for and want to find

this shit is so lame.
live and enjoy your life.

05-28-2008, 01:36 AM
Heard about this before... there is also confusion about whether its 12/10/2012 or 12/12/2012.

If it's 12/12/2012 the world will be ending on my birthday... that's nice.

luisgonz
05-28-2008, 01:37 AM
ugh get serious w/ this shit.
'facts'

people been saying that shit forever.

the computer thing w/ the webbox
if it has it why didnt we knw before? because they find what they look for and want to find

this shit is so lame.
live and enjoy your life.

^^^^I agree, I went to a Catholic school when I was younger and used to say it was going to be year 2000 and It came and went. Just put it this way. When I feel its time I will rip it out and beat to sound of the music.LOL

adrians_s13
05-28-2008, 01:41 AM
the end was supposed to be 1999...

thats what Bone Thugs N Harmony's been telling me at least.

Grenade180sx
05-28-2008, 01:43 AM
okay well the webb box is pretty crazy seein as how it concludes the same thing as someone 1500 years ago..

sure alot is speculation. but reasoning is present here too

cgtdream
05-28-2008, 01:43 AM
Shotgun - check
grenades - check
Fully auto assualt rifle - check
bottled water/supplies - check
CHAINSAW - check
Hot chick to bang and hopefully help repopulate the earth - check

Prepareing for the more likely zombie-pocalypse, priceless

Come on now, can you even take that seriously..those videos are worste than that movie armegeddon..lol, when will we learn that we will never be able to see what horrible event is going to wipe out humanity, or cause horrific mass destruction..we can wait and think we know, or just enjoy our lives and then get erradicated by the zombies....

Dousan_PG
05-28-2008, 01:45 AM
vids have great facts
reminds me of wikipedia!

Grenade180sx
good thing ive been playing CSS on zombie mod :)

that was on history channel awhile back. im sure they dont just throw anything on the air

Shotgun - check
grenades - check
Fully auto assualt rifle - check
bottled water/supplies - check
CHAINSAW - check
Hot chick to bang and hopefully help repopulate the earth - check

Prepareing for the more likely zombie-pocalypse, priceless

Come on now, can you even take that seriously..those videos are worste than that movie armegeddon..lol, when will we learn that we will never be able to see what horrible event is going to wipe out humanity, or cause horrific mass destruction..we can wait and think we know, or just enjoy our lives and then get erradicated by the zombies....

Zombies way more likely.

stinky_180
05-28-2008, 01:46 AM
whatever you do though, do not watch doomsays 2012. its a movie and was the worse movie i have ever seen.

cgtdream
05-28-2008, 01:50 AM
good thing ive been playing CSS on zombie mod :)

that was on history channel awhile back. im sure they dont just throw anything on the air

meh, im going to do some google searchin and see what i find....see how many facts can be supported....

bik
05-28-2008, 01:53 AM
just one thing to say...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ5ampvlm3Y

end of the world.... is bullshit

^_^

Grenade180sx
05-28-2008, 01:54 AM
meh, im going to do some google searchin and see what i find....see how many facts can be supported....

copy that:bigok:

Sil-Abc
05-28-2008, 02:06 AM
i remember hearing about 2000 and 2008 being the end.... yea.... interesting but thats it

touge monster
05-28-2008, 02:22 AM
I knew it was almost time for a zombie attack.

Grenade180sx
05-28-2008, 02:36 AM
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh102/jesteragogo/zombieattack.jpg

revat619
05-28-2008, 02:47 AM
anybody have the cliff notes version. I really dont feel like wasting bandwidth on 2 conspiracy theory videos off youtube.

Regardless, its bogus. If i dont know anything about it, it must be up to the ass in fail...:rolleyes:

Grenade180sx
05-28-2008, 02:50 AM
cliff notes..

mayan
chinese
pre AD
all say the world will end 2012

all of which predicted other events which have taken place. r we are in the middle of.

RiversideS13
05-28-2008, 03:09 AM
sucks i will be done school at 2011 >_<

just1pepsi
05-28-2008, 05:18 AM
Yeah, every 4 years they come out with this crap. supposedly the egyptian calendar ended in 2000 or 2004 or somewhere in there, and the world was to end.. dont believe in these crazy superstitions.

Nachtmensch
05-28-2008, 06:27 AM
i think their calanders ended on that date because they (as a society) didnt expect for themselves to live that long. thus, why calculate all the way to 10,000AD if you never plan to reach that far

interesting stuff, not enough support.

i'll just bone my girlfriend/wife on that day and welcome the end if it happens to come. :)

LeftNutOfGowd
05-28-2008, 06:42 AM
Now im excited to see whats gonna happen in 2012 lol

jibanez
05-28-2008, 09:16 AM
Now im excited to see whats gonna happen in 2012 lol

haha pact suicide of course!

02BRB20
05-28-2008, 09:19 AM
The world isnt ending in 2012, its just merely going through a phase shift. In 2012 our solar system will move from the left side of the milky way galaxy to the right side.

This coupled w/ the schuman resonance maxing out at the same time will cause alot of interesting stuff to happen, what will happen..idk, some ppl think we will transcend and evolve, others think that large scale violence and war purging good and evil will first happen followed by ascension.

Me? Ill be in my self sustained community somewhere in Central America ready to accept the future.

98s14inaz
05-28-2008, 09:20 AM
I used to take this "end of the world" stuff very seriously but I have came to the conclusion that it is coming no matter what I do. All you can do is prepare yourself mentally, stock up ammo, practice head shots, and stock up on food/water. Who cares what date the end is coming. Live your life.

stiizy
05-28-2008, 09:22 AM
i believe it.. the bible said there will be 7 years of natural disasters, Starting in 2005 with Katrina and then all this other shit like Tsunami's and Cyclones crazy ass fires, and now the Earthquakes..It was said Armageddon will last for 7 years and then it's all over..that is what i am understood to happen please correct me if i am wrong though..but it could all be BS but if it is what a coincidence..

Grenade180sx
05-28-2008, 09:30 AM
i find this quite funny...

bible describes an "antichrist" coming and"rescuing" .... well its 2008.

who ever the next president is will be in office for four years. which will be 2012.. relevence?

everyone wants this war to end. and thats what the two democrat's are gunning for.

last but not least. john mccain said some jobs wont come back,
YEAH LIKE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT

sillyvia13
05-28-2008, 09:59 AM
i believe it.. the bible said there will be 7 years of natural disasters, Starting in 2005 with Katrina and then all this other shit like Tsunami's and Cyclones crazy ass fires, and now the Earthquakes..It was said Armageddon will last for 7 years and then it's all over..that is what i am understood to happen please correct me if i am wrong though..but it could all be BS but if it is what a coincidence..

lol...the bible said...HAHAHAHA

it said JESUS roze after 3 days of death...lol...yeah right
jesus walked on water...either it was a 1/4 puddle or someone handed out geltabs to people watching...lol....

I dunno about all this shit, but I am gonna cont to rock the world with my lame ass life til the world ends....

It could be me, being so gangsta lame killing the world! :eek3:
Mayan's loved killing vigins! Wish I was mayan, I never got one, only whores... such is life, back to the death!

karl wasabi
05-28-2008, 10:01 AM
Don't you know?? You need the 13 crystal skulls in a circle all together at once. That is the only way to stop the worlds end in 2012. LMAO. There was a documentary on this on SciFi. haha. I didn't bother watching it, but that's what it was about.

ESmorz
05-28-2008, 10:01 AM
I never got one, only whores... such is life, back to the death!

Go hit up a high school. There are some 18 year old virgins left :D

BustedS13
05-28-2008, 10:36 AM
i'll be ready

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/deathracebattle.jpg

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/deathracestill1.jpg

cgtdream
05-28-2008, 10:51 AM
Afte spending 10mins google searching, i came up with more chaos theories than facts....

Speculations on what if this happens, and what if this....ill say this, i will not take information such as this, from ppl who themselves cant even go to far as to give an idea of this cataclysm...

I mean , come on, all they are saying is something bad could happen and this MIGHT be why....i stand by my original statements, in that MAN will never be able to predict his demise, and that a zombie-pocalypse is WAYY more likely...

go to this link and read what the second poster posted...cant agree with him more....

http://www.msghelp.net/showthread.php?tid=74463

SW20Racer
05-28-2008, 10:56 AM
i would hope we have a z-day before our world degrades to a mad max state. zombies would be cake compared to roving packs of intelligent life with weapons on motorcycles

at least with the zombies, you dont start freaking out when all you have is a baseball bat and a garbage can lid...

drift freaq
05-28-2008, 11:11 AM
i find this quite funny...

bible describes an "antichrist" coming and"rescuing" .... well its 2008.

who ever the next president is will be in office for four years. which will be 2012.. relevence?

everyone wants this war to end. and thats what the two democrat's are gunning for.

last but not least. john mccain said some jobs wont come back,
YEAH LIKE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT

Ok your an idiot with Bible quotes and interpretations. If you really believe revelations and the stuff about anti Christs then Barack Obama fits the bill better than any Republican candidate. He has populists faith. He talks like a preacher and promises good fortune. People faint at his speechs like a church revival. In fact he sounds like a Demigod. That is what a Anti Christ would be like.

I should add we do not know much about Baracks political past, because he has none he has done nothing. He also does have the Oratorical power a Anti Christ would need.

Saviorsoul
05-28-2008, 11:12 AM
Heard about this before... there is also confusion about whether its 12/10/2012 or 12/12/2012.

What a present.:rl:

Dousan_PG
05-28-2008, 11:13 AM
Ok your an idiot with Bible quotes and interpretations. If you really believe revelations and the stuff about anti Christs then Barack Obama fits the bill better than any Republican candidate. He has populists faith. He talks like a preacher and promises good fortune. People faint at his speechs like a church revival. In fact he sounds like a Demigod. That is what a Anti Christ would be like.

hahahaha
i love it!

666 mark of the beast!!!

97KATURBOSILVIA
05-28-2008, 11:30 AM
Funny how people make a living from predicting the end of time on earth. why dont we live in the present and take care of our current problems, them maybe we can avoid this. Eitherway will never no till we surpass the day of 12,21,2012

Saviorsoul
05-28-2008, 11:34 AM
Not going to change how I live thats for sure, but it is kind of disturbing.. A lot of famous psychics predicting all this shit, then a computer program becomes a modern day psychic... I don't know what to think.. I'm in no hurry for 2012 to be here, I don't know whats gonna happen, no one does.. Just live your life and quit living in fear. BLAH

Oh ya, and prepare for the Zombie Attack.

Saviorsoul
05-28-2008, 11:36 AM
Hahaha I beleive it.. Obamas the Anti-christ!!

powersteeringless180sx
05-28-2008, 11:41 AM
So I guess we're only going to have a year to enjoy the new Silvia? :duh:

Grenade180sx
05-28-2008, 12:21 PM

I should add we do not know much about Baracks political past, because he has none he has done nothing. He also does have the Oratorical power a Anti Christ would need.

now now. mind you i was just randomly thinking. I have read less 1/3 the bible

and the republican thing was joke. not regarding the who anti christ thing.

but i do see what you mean about his political past.

BustedS13
05-28-2008, 12:31 PM
9-9-99

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/51/187622147_d55348f3ed.jpg

INeedNewTires
05-28-2008, 03:13 PM
Don't you know?? You need the 13 crystal skulls in a circle all together at once. That is the only way to stop the worlds end in 2012. LMAO. There was a documentary on this on SciFi. haha. I didn't bother watching it, but that's what it was about.

hahahaha that shit was HILARIOUS. They had people studying them as alien weapons and how they bent light and how they were so smooth and perfect but so old that no technology from that century existed to make that kind of thing. the trick is you have to place 12 skulls in a circle around stonehenge and put the allmighty powerful skull in the middle and it blasts the asteroid (or whatever is going to kill us) to bits. Its basically like a mix of indiana jones and the 5th element, with a splash of AVP thrown in the mix. interesting, but over the top IMO.

I heard it was 12/21/2012 so celebrate big!

Not going to change how I live thats for sure....

Dude i'm totally changing the way i live life. instead of planning out BS for when i'm 40 i'm drifting, skydiving, and fucking my chick more than ever! If the world does end in 2012 i want to make damn sure i had a blast going out!

MikeisNissan
05-28-2008, 03:17 PM
http://www.december212012.com/

05-28-2008, 03:18 PM
Honestly though... it's a great question. Let's just say this was real (which we all know it's not)...in all seriousness... what would you do the day before the world ended? (seriously)

luisgonz
05-28-2008, 03:21 PM
Honestly though... it's a great question. Let's just say this was real (which we all know it's not)...in all seriousness... what would you do the day before the world ended? (seriously)

Sell all my shit and Buy tons of drugs and Drink the night alway. Why doesnt everyone just kill them selfs.

INeedNewTires
05-28-2008, 03:21 PM
it depends on what's left, like if its going to be a slow degredation of cities, roads, busniesses, etc then i guess i'd just do my girl for a while, do a bunch of drugs and try to go out happy.... however if it was like normal one day, done the next, then ive always wanted to steal a ferrari and get into a high speed pursuit....

steve shadows
05-28-2008, 03:22 PM
eat pink berry with european triplets

4 people one cup

05-28-2008, 03:24 PM
I was thinking the booze/drugs thing too... but I think i'd like to salvage my last few hours and be sober. I can't think of what I'd do though.

skylindrftr
05-28-2008, 03:27 PM
i'll be ready

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/deathracebattle.jpg

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/deathracestill1.jpg

what movie or whatever is this it looks fucking badass

BustedS13
05-28-2008, 03:28 PM
what movie or whatever is this it looks fucking badass

they're remaking Death Race 2000, and what's his face from transporter and crank is in it. should be hardcore, comes out in august

edit: NOT A THREAD JACK. THIS IS THREAD SALVATION.

luisgonz
05-28-2008, 03:30 PM
I was thinking the booze/drugs thing too... but I think i'd like to salvage my last few hours and be sober. I can't think of what I'd do though.

Man I want to go out in blaze of Furry and drunk/Loaded drugs craze and Just kiss it good Bye, Last words Would be "Fuck you and What the fuck was all this for and If I see The man up stairs Im going to try to hurt him.

05-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Man I want to go out in blaze of Furry and drunk/Loaded drugs craze and Just kiss it good Bye, Last words Would be "Fuck you and What the fuck was all this for and If I see The man up stairs Im going to try to hurt him.

I'll give you my car 5 mins before we die.

05-28-2008, 03:34 PM
great, now there are going to be a bunch of babies born in september 2013.

luisgonz
05-28-2008, 03:35 PM
I'll give you my car 5 mins before we die.

Great, I will use it when There are zombie attacks. Im more worried and ready for Zombie's. This all scared for the world to end is just a fucken joke. I can really scared myself to death in 2000. I mean the fuck nuns at my school forced all the shit in me, Truth and all. Fuck that shit.

luisgonz
05-28-2008, 03:37 PM
Explain your logic... even if the whole world jumps into a sex crazed orgy before they die... they are still dead afterwards. lol

I think she is thinking when it doesnt end. I guess I will end up in jail and with a serious with drawls from all the drugs.lol

stiizy
05-28-2008, 03:38 PM
Damn if everyone had a huge orgy with jizz flying everywhere before, and we don't die that's alotta child support flying around..hahaha

And if there is a huge scare over this and we live after, We need to bring looting back..lol j/p ( but seriously we do lol)

05-28-2008, 03:41 PM
I think she is thinking when it doesnt end. I guess I will end up in jail and with a serious with drawls from all the drugs.lol

i had to delete my post after i posted it... i thought... wait am I really believing this is going to happen now? hahah

luisgonz
05-28-2008, 03:45 PM
i had to delete my post after i posted it... i thought... wait am I really believing this is going to happen now? hahah

Look very simple, This is the truth, Give me all your money and your good looking wifes(LOL) and your cars(Just reliable ones please, No pieces of shit,Haha) And simply do yourselfs off now. :keke:

INeedNewTires
05-28-2008, 03:45 PM
great, now there are going to be a bunch of babies born in september 2013.

ahahahahaha SO true, god its gonna suck!

Grenade180sx
05-28-2008, 04:33 PM
i love all you guys.. so amazing. :)

ill spend my last few moments posting on zilvia.net

or maybe BH will have a Were all dead ASB

atutt
05-28-2008, 04:39 PM
Well... if the solar system gets sucked into a black hole, or whatever, who cares? You're dead.

Altough that one part in the second slip where someone says, "there will be massive earthquakes in the west", or whatever was kinda creepy.
Considering what happened May 12th. And this documentary is a few months old. If not a year or two old. I saw it on the Discovery Channel back in Jan or Feb....

ESmorz
05-28-2008, 05:01 PM
9-9-99

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/51/187622147_d55348f3ed.jpg

The nines.

fuck

the nines. :eek:

S13_Nightkid
05-28-2008, 05:52 PM
ahahahahaha SO true, god its gonna suck!

STDs will spread times a million lol

Yuri
05-28-2008, 06:09 PM
Man I want to go out in blaze of Furry and drunk/Loaded drugs craze

By that I hope you mean you're finding a group of people dressed as animals having sex through the holes in their suits and you ignite them on fire.

As for Obama being the antichrist, let's review the facts that matter.

McCain's wife drifts.
Obama's wife doesn't.

redtop91
05-28-2008, 06:09 PM
the end was supposed to be 1999...

thats what Bone Thugs N Harmony's been telling me at least.

AHAHAHA. Nice.

2Slow40
05-28-2008, 08:15 PM
I've been reading about the Web-Bot program that predicts the future.

I can barely find any thing the program actual said, everything says along the lines of "It said there would be a world changing event in Sept 2001, then the WTC attacks happened. omg"

Anyone able to find an actual transcript of what the program has said, not the translations?

drift-it
05-28-2008, 08:19 PM
Bring iiiiiitttttt

we can all go street drifting the night before

xtreme_s14
05-29-2008, 12:18 AM

i definitely agree with you on that! everybody go watch the Left Behind series or read the book! ..pretty creepy! :ugh:

Rkesh88
05-29-2008, 08:19 AM
maybe its not death, maybe it would be a change in knowledge, or a different way of thinking? like fully operational AI or something. or maybe the world will end in some skynet way of someone firing a nuke.

drift freaq
05-29-2008, 11:42 AM
Actually what the Mayan's plotted out in 2012 is a lining of up of the solar system with the center of our Galaxy. Now the theory is there may be a polar shift as the earth has polar shifts every few million years. Though they also say polar shifts don't happen in one day but do so over a series of years.
A few facts about the Mayan calender.

1. While being mathematically correct and very accurate, it marks what the Mayans believe was the beginning of the world to be somewhere around 600 BC. I.E. Civilization was already in existence and creating things in other parts of the world.
2. Their Calendar revolves around the mapping of celestial events. They based their existence on celestial events.
3. Their Culture did not survive till now even though they predicted it would last till 2012 according to their calender.
4. 2012 is no more than the marking of a major celestial event as I previously stated. According to their beliefs that event marked the end for them.
5. We are talking about a society that no matter how remarkably advanced their math and astronomical skill, were basically a blood thirsty blood letting people. I.E. very backward on the social and spiritual level.

To sum all this up, we are in for a celestial event. Will it mean the end of the world as we know it? I would not be preparing for that as you will wake up the following morning and go wow its still the same.

Is Barack really the anti christ? LOL if he is then their will be a 1000 years more of the existence of man before the second coming. If you 100% prescribe to the book of revelations.
I should also add that its really not our place to predict when all of this is going to really happen. In fact it actually says something to that effect in revelations. You will know if your saved and you will not know if your not according to revelations.

J ROK
05-29-2008, 01:04 PM
ill be sure to have spare tires and alot of gas that day, I'll be drifting to my death.

2Slow40
05-29-2008, 01:55 PM
Why do people think the Anti-Christ is going to be American?

In other countries do people think the anti-christ is going to be from their country? Like Japanese think he's going to be Japanese or is this an American thing?

Bobafreak
05-29-2008, 02:03 PM
I member being at time square for the yr 2000 i was scared shitless thinking "what ifs" but then after it was over i wanted to get the fuck out of New York because it turned into hooligan city. People all in the street people jumping on cars, hanging on signs, then we had to go to the grand central station where i thought a bomb would go off and i would be on it. Sighhhh. Those were the days.

98s14inaz
05-29-2008, 02:07 PM

In other countries do people think the anti-christ is going to be from their country? Like Japanese think he's going to be Japanese or is this an American thing?

Not so much American but from a position of power. It would make sense that the AC could be an American President. Obama does have some Islamic ties in his heritage which would fulfill the prophecy of the AC coming from the middle east (a son of Ismael). IIRC the bible says something about the AC being struck down and rising from the dead like Jesus did. A black president is almost certain to have an attempt on his life. It's all speculation though.

ayuaddict
05-29-2008, 02:22 PM
the air conditioning?

=P

IStop4NoMan
05-29-2008, 03:35 PM
man Y2K was a bust. i was dancing in the street waiting for the nukes to hit and nothing happened.

I think we all should hang out in some caves, do a shit load of drugs, and see who comes up with the best doomsday. maybe we could do a betting system? haha

xtreme_s14
05-29-2008, 05:44 PM
Not so much American but from a position of power. It would make sense that the AC could be an American President. Obama does have some Islamic ties in his heritage which would fulfill the prophecy of the AC coming from the middle east (a son of Ismael). IIRC the bible says something about the AC being struck down and rising from the dead like Jesus did. A black president is almost certain to have an attempt on his life. It's all speculation though.

so you're saying someone will make an attempt to assassinate or will be successful in assassinating obama and he'll come back to life? CRAZY!@#$ anyways.. let's all listen to METAL and play Chicago albums on vinyl backwards!

98s14inaz
05-29-2008, 06:28 PM
so you're saying someone will make an attempt to assassinate or will be successful in assassinating obama and he'll come back to life? [email protected]#$ anyways.. let's all listen to METAL and play Chicago albums on vinyl backwards!

Depends on how you define "dying" and "coming back to life". Many people have "died" on the operating table and "came back to life". It wouldn't be that far off if there was an attempt, he dies on the table, and then is revived. Again, speculation. I'm not trying to pick a fight or insult anyone. There is so much that is left up to interpretation we'll never know until it is too late.

Matej
05-29-2008, 07:32 PM
2012 isn't soon enough, now I want to see what happens, or should I say doesn't happen, though I kind of wish something cool and interesting would happen, but I don't have my hopes up.
Compasses might be off, weeee, I believe the poles will reverse, no clue when or how gradual the shift is, but I know that they do in fact reverse every so and so thousand years.

I can't believe you guys turned this into a religious conspiracy debate.
McCain or Obama the antichrist?
Hahaha.

S13_Nightkid
05-29-2008, 07:44 PM

its ridiculous. Some people don't understand the fact that if the Antichrist were to appear at all NOBODY would notice it until the end is near.:hs:

and if the world supposedly was about to end in 2012 i have four years to learn how to drift...damn you stock suspension.

illvialuver
05-29-2008, 09:32 PM
okay what i dont get is this...what if the one mayan guy who was carvin or making this shit was making it and he wanted to keep going but than he got some sickness and died or pissed someone off and they killed him, than ofcorse he could not finish it. so they do not know why it will end.

i don't know. what i dont get is that if scientist can tell you when the world began, but they cant tell you when it began, dont you think you shouldnt listen to some old dead culture? if they could predict so much wouldn't they still be around? wouldn't they have seen there end coming?

shits like the Jamaican fourtune teller on tv.

illvialuver
05-29-2008, 09:35 PM
I've been reading about the Web-Bot program that predicts the future.

I can barely find any thing the program actual said, everything says along the lines of "It said there would be a world changing event in Sept 2001, then the WTC attacks happened. omg"

Anyone able to find an actual transcript of what the program has said, not the translations?

man that wtc 911 shit was in wutang songs. listen to that shit. they say shit bout 2001 and odb says run like a plan is gonna crash.

kahlistrophic
05-29-2008, 10:14 PM
i'll see you guys then.

xtreme_s14
05-29-2008, 10:22 PM
man that wtc 911 shit was in wutang songs. listen to that shit. they say shit bout 2001 and odb says run like a plan is gonna crash.

"You never thought that hip hop would take it this far
Now I'm in the limelight 'cause I rhyme tight
Time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade"

-Notorious B.I.G.

TUPAC [email protected]#$%

muddafakka
05-29-2008, 10:25 PM
Ehh if it happens, it happens. I don't think about it too much. I wanna say that on that day I'll have sexy time with the wifey or g/f and smoke and drink as much as possible but I'm absent-minded so I'll end up forgetting. -_-

VROOOM
05-29-2008, 10:47 PM
"You never thought that hip hop would take it this far
Now I'm in the limelight 'cause I rhyme tight
Time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade"

-Notorious B.I.G.

TUPAC [email protected]#$%

the World Trade Center was bombed in 1993. probably talking about that.

cronux
05-30-2008, 08:20 AM
ready for some philosophical shit??

So what if... everyone in the world truely believed that the world was going to end 12/21/2012

and instead of letting something happen end the world, there was mass suicide, to avoid the end. but that mass suicide was actually the predicted event, and BAM... no more humans.

stiizy
05-30-2008, 08:48 AM
the World Trade Center was bombed in 1993. probably talking about that.

True that i thought it was 94 but sounds about right same shit that doesn't pertain to 9/11

LeftNutOfGowd
05-30-2008, 09:42 AM

This is true we as americans always think its about us, Like why does the anti-christ have to be american. Just like when the world was gonna end in 2000 everyone thought it was going to happen at mid-night but if you think about it, Why would god end the world at 12a.m. pacific time its like HELLO the ppl on the other side of the country/world already celebrated the new year why didnt we die by now. I found this to be a bunch of :bowdown: :bs:

sideways7
05-30-2008, 10:13 AM

So what if... everyone in the world truely believed that the world was going to end 12/21/2012

and instead of letting something happen end the world, there was mass suicide, to avoid the end. but that mass suicide was actually the predicted event, and BAM... no more humans.

Thats what I'm hoping will happen. Maybe we can get rid of a couple hundred million people.

INeedNewTires
05-30-2008, 10:35 AM
The polar shift is going to cause the mantle and the core to twist or spin inside of the crust, which will cause the crust to shift, only the techtonic plates will be too massive to shift smoothly, so they will crash into eachother which will cause mass earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunami's, hurricanes, etc. There will be a massive change in earths biological life and geographical structure... However it will eventually settle down, the polar caps which will have shifted completely will establish themselves, and those that are wealthy/prepared enough will survive to form the new human culture, hopefully without fucking it up this time.

Long story short in about 25-200 years antarctica will be on the equator, all the continents will be fucked up and shifted, and were going to basically be starting over(kinda like how pangea used to be the way earth looked), only with current knowledge so technology will advance much faster and hopefully this time without religious and cultural conflict so we can unite as one nation, one language, one currency, and one economic goal-which will be to GTFO of this planet and find a more habitable one.

-thats my prediction...

azndoc
05-30-2008, 10:46 AM
Seriously you should live everyday as if it was the last day.

Fuck you don't know if your going to wake up tomorrow morning or if you will even make it home from work tonight.

So don't worry about 2012 and their bullshit.

Just worry about today.

CrashQueen
05-30-2008, 10:50 AM
Damn straight. I agree with ya.

Fuck you don't know if your going to wake up tomorrow morning or if you will even make it home from work tonight.

Just worry about today.

AnarchX
05-30-2008, 11:00 AM
Tell me why I hella posted something similar to this a while back on nor-cal240sx. I'll put it up here as well and join the apocalypto party. =D
"I don't know about ya'll, but I never believe that "end of the world" shit. Like Y2K? FAKE! The only thing I was really trippin' about was my computer bustin'. That was a big possiblity. Death by global warming? FAKE! Yes, the world is getting hotter but that's just the way the world is. It has seasons. I remember we had an Ice Age hella fucking years back. What happened to all the ice you ask? Shit all melted because the climate got hotter and I doubt gross-polluting saber tooth tigers were to blame. http://209.85.48.10/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

But there is one thing I'm rather open minded about. That is the possibility of something happening in 2012. The Mayan's developed an extremely acurate calendar. Well actually, 2 to be exact. One revolves a yearly cycle which consists of 365 days. The modern day calendar you could say, although they did not implement the use of leap years. The second calendar which was one that used a cycle of thousands of years (it was more of a spiritual calendar), is now about to end.. in 2012. So why does an ancient civilization who was so primitive yet so advanced choose 2012 as an end date. Well there's where the debate begins. Since the calendar is in fact a CYCLE, does it mean the world will end or simply start anew? Now why would I be open minded about some primitive BC dated indians? They invented the concept of zero for fucks sake! They accurately mapped out the stars with the naked eye. They were G quadrouple fucking OG's!

So the year 2012 is made significant by the Mayans as well as others such as NASA and Nostradamus to name a few (do a little research http://209.85.48.10/html/emoticons/wink.gif ). Now in history, I've taken notice that everything that starts out as "science-fiction" (movies, novels, ideas) has a tendency of becoming actual science soon after. Have you seen "I am Legend?". Now if you are like I am and pay close attention to obvious details you'd notice some similarities from the movie in comparison to real life. One, what year does the woman say it is at the end of the movie? 2012. http://209.85.48.10/html/emoticons/wink.gif Two, how many years prior to 2012 did they announce the discovery of the "cure for cancer"? 4, making it 2008. Funny thing is, a week ago, my friend and I were sitting at my homies house watching the news and guess what they announced? They found a cure for cancer. http://209.85.48.10/html/emoticons/tongue.gif Three, what were the gas prices in the movie? Six something a gallon. We're hitting 4 dollars now, we're not that far away. http://209.85.48.10/html/emoticons/wink.gif
You can call me paranoid, and more than likely I am, but I just thought I'd point this out as it's something I've pondered about. http://209.85.48.10/html/emoticons/laugh.gif"

drift freaq
05-30-2008, 11:02 AM

Just worry about today.
you could not have said it better Jack. Thats the truth and nothing but the truth.

azndoc
05-30-2008, 11:08 AM
you could not have said it better Jack. Thats the truth and nothing but the truth.

I try Dave.

Remember this boys and girls.

Carpe Diem

Carpe Motherfucking Diem.

seize the day; enjoy the present, as opposed to placing all hopes on the future.

Done and done.

steve shadows
05-30-2008, 11:11 AM
Yes it is the end of the world, we will know that it is by this thread

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?p=2072576#post2072576

they have run out of original thought time for the entire race to commit suicide and start from scratch

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwweeeeeeeesssssssssooooooooooommmmm mmmmeeee

"peter griffin voice"

Saviorsoul
06-04-2008, 09:55 AM
[/quote]Dude i'm totally changing the way i live life. instead of planning out BS for when i'm 40 i'm drifting, skydiving, and fucking my chick more than ever! If the world does end in 2012 i want to make damn sure i had a blast going out![/quote]

Hahaha I hear ya. You should come skydiving with me one day! I'd be a blast.

I'm just practicing running, incase I get pulled into a Zombie Chase!
Run bitch, run!!:eek3d:

BOROSUN
06-04-2008, 10:11 AM
http://media.canada.com/idl/otct/20070228/184397-58227.jpg

no worries

Saviorsoul
06-04-2008, 10:14 AM
The polar shift is going to cause the mantle and the core to twist or spin inside of the crust, which will cause the crust to shift, only the techtonic plates will be too massive to shift smoothly, so they will crash into eachother which will cause mass earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunami's, hurricanes, etc. There will be a massive change in earths biological life and geographical structure... However it will eventually settle down, the polar caps which will have shifted completely will establish themselves, and those that are wealthy/prepared enough will survive to form the new human culture, hopefully without fucking it up this time.

Long story short in about 25-200 years antarctica will be on the equator, all the continents will be fucked up and shifted, and were going to basically be starting over(kinda like how pangea used to be the way earth looked), only with current knowledge so technology will advance much faster and hopefully this time without religious and cultural conflict so we can unite as one nation, one language, one currency, and one economic goal-which will be to GTFO of this planet and find a more habitable one.

-thats my prediction...

Thats more of my theory as well, with the exception of 1 nation, money, and bs. That will never happen. So long as there are humans they will fuck shit up and not get along. But yes, a new planet would be nice... One where I don't get fucked over by hurricanes coming up the Mississippi every 5 years... Or maybe I should just leave Louisiana? Fucking hurricanes..:bash:

steve shadows
06-04-2008, 03:39 PM
More habitable than earth?

eh, unless we can invent a way to travel faster than MAGNITUDES of the speed of light, it's not really going to be that great of an idea.

I could see leap frogging to mars as an alternative if the sun starts to die, but the the race is on for that magnitude of light speed technology I mentioned :ugh: :keke:

INeedNewTires
06-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Thats more of my theory as well, with the exception of 1 nation, money, and bs. That will never happen. So long as there are humans they will fuck shit up and not get along. But yes, a new planet would be nice... One where I don't get fucked over by hurricanes coming up the Mississippi every 5 years... Or maybe I should just leave Louisiana? Fucking hurricanes..:bash:

Yea, strong emphasis on HOPEFULLY! haha...

eh, unless we can invent a way to travel faster than MAGNITUDES of the speed of light, it's not really going to be that great of an idea.

I could see leap frogging to mars as an alternative if the sun starts to die, but the the race is on for that magnitude of light speed technology I mentioned :ugh: :keke:

well as the sun dies i.e. runs out of fuel it gets bigger which will get closer to our planet and pull us in stronger which will kill our ozone and evaporate all the water and so life will cease to exist, which by that time we will need to be on either titan or Io (moons orbiting distant planets) both have ice on them which when they are closer to the sun will turn to water, form ozone, habitate life, etc.

I dont know exactly how long the sun has to live but im sure its thousands of years, so were probably going to end up killing ourselves before then.

darkslide
06-14-2008, 01:58 PM
my world better not end until my shoes can do this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28Wa5L-fkkM&feature=related
it was written in the bttf prophet

edit : here is prof of these predictions as it is written in the futurepedia
http://bttf.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
lol

shrimpscampi
06-14-2008, 05:15 PM
Word...no end of the world or zombie apocalypse until my nikes do that^^

*MILK*
06-14-2008, 11:53 PM
Darkslide: You know there is a petition going around the net for those to release right? There is a rumor saying they are going to be released in the same year it was in the movie.

To be on topic, Prepare yourself spiritually however you do so, aannndddd continue rockin the phuc on!

lucky7
06-15-2008, 06:35 AM
i love doomsday. it comes atleast once a year according to a crap load of people. :keke:

SR2Zero
06-15-2008, 08:48 AM
Have you seen "I am Legend?". Now if you are like I am and pay close attention to obvious details you'd notice some similarities from the movie in comparison to real life. One, what year does the woman say it is at the end of the movie? 2012. http://209.85.48.10/html/emoticons/wink.gif Two, how many years prior to 2012 did they announce the discovery of the "cure for cancer"? 4, making it 2008. Funny thing is, a week ago, my friend and I were sitting at my homies house watching the news and guess what they announced? They found a cure for cancer. http://209.85.48.10/html/emoticons/tongue.gif Three, what were the gas prices in the movie? Six something a gallon. We're hitting 4 dollars now, we're not that far away. http://209.85.48.10/html/emoticons/wink.gif
You can call me paranoid, and more than likely I am, but I just thought I'd point this out as it's something I've pondered about. http://209.85.48.10/html/emoticons/laugh.gif"

I erased my rant, due to the fact it isn't going to change anyones belief or the fact making them look foolish on the ways of their interpretations on the bible. And yeah bud ^^^ you're on to something :duh:

Basically if you people really want to have a closer account of how the world might end... Watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE

Basically, if relating the world ending to the bible, well not nescesarily ending, but hell breaking loose, it has just as good of a chance any day. Things can change fast.

Guess that's my 2 cents.

TougeLabs
06-15-2008, 09:01 AM
The world is deff going to end for most of us in 2012 due to fucking Net Neutrality. Thats enough for me

Grenade180sx
06-15-2008, 01:34 PM
dear god WHAT DID I CREATE LOL.

very valid points on each topic. :)

DohcKA
06-15-2008, 03:17 PM
i believe its just the change of the goddess's like if it was pices this years it'll be a different one next

irax
06-16-2008, 05:39 AM
i like how the first two video's completely ignore the fact that ALL those Oracles have made 100's if not thousands of predictions that NEVER came true.

Or in that second video of the first two failed to mention that the trend in ICHING peaks up right after a 'down fall' of society.

or... that the Mayan calander is a CIRCLE. at 2012 it ends, because the cycle starts again thus never truly ending.

02BRB20
06-16-2008, 06:31 AM
well as the sun dies i.e. runs out of fuel it gets bigger which will get closer to our planet and pull us in stronger which will kill our ozone and evaporate all the water and so life will cease to exist, which by that time we will need to be on either titan or Io (moons orbiting distant planets) both have ice on them which when they are closer to the sun will turn to water, form ozone, habitate life, etc.

I dont know exactly how long the sun has to live but im sure its thousands of years, so were probably going to end up killing ourselves before then.

:confused:
dude im so glad your thinking ahead, gotta get those no sun supplies for the year 3,000,500 AD; no but seriously though the human race will be long dead or evolved by the time we have to worry about the sun

02BRB20
06-16-2008, 06:33 AM
The world isnt ending in 2012, its just merely going through a phase shift. In 2012 our solar system will move from the left side of the milky way galaxy to the right side.

This coupled w/ the schuman resonance maxing out at the same time will cause alot of interesting stuff to happen, what will happen..idk, some ppl think we will transcend and evolve, others think that large scale violence and war purging good and evil will first happen followed by ascension.

Me? Ill be in my self sustained community somewhere in Central America ready to accept the future.

TiNMAN
07-16-2008, 01:01 AM
we're gonna evolve into aliens!

the aliens that visited me spoke english :aw:

S13_Nightkid
07-16-2008, 09:26 AM
im just waiting for zombies. So i have an excuse to eliminate douchebags without question.

Grenade180sx
07-16-2008, 11:05 AM
we're gonna evolve into aliens!

the aliens that visited me spoke english :aw:

those were mexicans damn it! hehe

and no im not racist so dont be offended kids.

gerson408
07-16-2008, 01:24 PM
we need to collect all the dragon balls :wtf:

UfoZ8myCow
07-16-2008, 09:17 PM
December 11, 2012... I am going to shit in a paper bag and light it on fire on someone's doorstep. Never done that before.

At least I can get a good laugh in before the world explodes.

JesusFreakDrifter
08-04-2008, 05:50 PM
all of this is just propaganda

even with all this the Bible says no one knows when the world is gonna end

The Papacy is the anti christ, not barak, the beast... (sigh) its prophecy...not religion...dont wanna debate it either

if you possibly think being sinful all ur life up until a day week month or year until destruction day, esp, being privy to that information that the end would be on any specific datew/o accepting Truth, is gonna get u "good karma" in the afterlife then dream the F88k on, , i mean seriously.

i mean i like the mayans, but what makes their calender so special, esp when the roman calender had months and days taken out and advanced during the Papal empire, who knows what actual date/year it is. the earth is really really really old, how old idk. could be billions. we know when it started tho, in the beginning, we also know when its gonna end, in the end. dont stress it too much ok l8r

-ricky cash

ESmorz
08-04-2008, 05:55 PM
Frankly I don't care.

A lot of the people worrying about this will die between then and now. Hell some of us might. I could get stabbed in a wal-mart parking lot two weeks from now. No sense in making a fuss about it.

If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't well you know...

Either way 2012 will be a good chance for us guys to take advantage of the situation with all them dumb breezy's haha

:w00t:

pink godzila
08-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Face it either way you going to die someday so just face it. So enjoy your life on earth now and stop worry what is going to happen in feature.

BustedS13
08-04-2008, 05:59 PM
we need to collect all the dragon balls :wtf:

how'd this guy get banned, he has all the answers. the only problem is we only get one wish

in other news, i want to rent out a venue on dec 31 and have a "we're gunna die lul" party, and rake in mad cash. like, i'll have caviar and vintage wine and shit people wouldn't normally blow their meager salaries on, but, hey, end of the world.

Mikey213
08-05-2008, 01:55 PM
The worlds not going to end. You can't trust any of the rest of the calendars because they simple just stopped it there. The Mayan calendar is a bit different though. But scratch all this. Just think about how the history of man should be completely re-written but people still don't realize this today. Geologist, scientist, archaeologist, etc. have been finding so many things for example, Angkor wat in Cambodia, Giza pyramids, a bunch of other places were all dated and built at the exact same era and they all line up with their own specific constellation at exactly the same day and same time! which is feb, 22 10,500bc. Just this right here shows how obvious knowledge of certain things is being hidden from the masses for ages. Im not just here quoting videos off you tube and shit like that i actually know 2 archaeologist and a physicist. One is part of a team actually that have been undergoing certain types of investigations i guess you can say?

Mikey213
08-05-2008, 02:08 PM

I could see leap frogging to mars as an alternative if the sun starts to die, but the the race is on for that magnitude of light speed technology I mentionedWe're trying to figure out the missing link to black holes and matter itself. With that we will be able to do various things, one would be transportation through different galaxies hopefully not dimensions. It's called the LHC (large hadron collider) It's completed somewhere under Europe. It's basically a large machine that will generate tiny black holes so all the scientist in the world can study them. It'll be launched in august so check out CERN online. This isn't conspiracy or anything it's just a lot of kids nowadays tend to be more interested in ying yang twin type of shit... ahaha GO SEARCH probably you're local psychics, engineer, geography etc. teachers also knows about this stuff.

WERDdabuilder
08-05-2008, 03:52 PM
if people cant predict the weather correctly the hell makes you think people can predict the end of the world.

shits retarded.

stiizy
08-05-2008, 03:53 PM
^^ true that....

SexPanda
08-05-2008, 03:58 PM
in other news, i want to rent out a venue on dec 31 and have a "we're gunna die lul" party, and rake in mad cash. like, i'll have caviar and vintage wine and shit people wouldn't normally blow their meager salaries on, but, hey, end of the world.

Im there. I'll bring a bunch of blow. Ive never done it, and never will if the world ends. Why not be blown out of our minds before we're blown out of existance?

Grenade180sx
08-06-2008, 12:40 AM
what about bigfoot? thing is just gonna get burnned.. no love for the foot

miravete
08-06-2008, 01:16 AM
shit...just spent like 20mins reading EVERYTHING....

im skurrd now....haha...

but now that i think of it...im gonna survive...fak it..i survived breaking up with my gf..i can survive anything...

those mayans were smart...

Mikey213
08-06-2008, 03:02 PM
YouTube - CERN Large Hadron Collider (LHC) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9XotvwgnaY)

It says 07' but it's now in aug 20 somthing 08'

TheWayItGoes909
11-19-2008, 08:02 PM
The whole Thing about "2012 pertains to the Mayans only!! its was their "own" calender to document solar sun spot activity!! sooooo.. the world is not going to end. 2012 is just being Hyped up by the media and government to control people!!

napaKAliboog
11-20-2008, 08:50 AM
Yup, shoot some are even saying they might fake an alien invasion HAHAH. Shit I don't give a $hit if they do, my ass will be in Dubai making money off of it.

irax
11-21-2008, 03:03 AM
The whole Thing about "2012" pertains to the Mayans only!! its was their "own" calender to document solar sun spot activity!! sooooo.. the world is not going to end. 2012 is just being Hyped up by the media and government to control people!!

because.... the world ending will make sheeple more controllable some how? mass chaos is not what 'big brother' wants. Confusion; stupidity, yes! fear the world is going to end and deciding they just dgaf! no.... well... maybe if all the talk about turning into a fascist prison planet talk is remotely true... then maaybbbee.