PDA

View Full Version : Finally got me...car impounded :-/

downshift_sideways
05-22-2008, 09:15 PM
So I was coming home from work today around 5pm ish.

Driving down 880 south towards Oakland. I got pulled over by a cop.

Asked for L's registration and insurance. I had none. FUCK!

So...At least I didn't get arrested...but they did impound my car. and I had my lady pick me up.

Soo...Has anyone been through this process before?

My cars registration is past due at least 8 months.

I need some advice.

From what the CHP told me is that..

Go to DMV...pay any fee's that I owe for registration ( I can't pass smog, so I can't register the car (SR20))

Go back to the CHP impound lot, and have a LICENSED driver sign for my car and drive off with it.

welll...I guess it seems like I know what to do...

Anyone been through this bullshit?

(Please refrain from talking shit, Thanks)

MikeisNissan
05-22-2008, 09:18 PM
I had my car impounded a couple times haha, thats when it was still the Kouki.. One cuz I was running my bro's S13 Registration, other was due to my nighttime running lights shutting off at night.. Oh I didn't get arrested.

downshift_sideways
05-22-2008, 09:19 PM
I'm trying to get this shit out ASAP.

I just got parts in the mail too today!!!!! fuckkk.

I shoulda ran from him...erg.

My ticket says 1992 nissan "silvia" hehe.

azndoc
05-22-2008, 09:19 PM
And thus why I have a no mod dd.

240 stays in the garage until track days.

FRpilot
05-22-2008, 09:21 PM
i have a car on non-op, it says it can't be parked on streets or it will be towed.

i'm guessing that's the same with your situation since it's not registered. didn't know they'd impound it, thought it would be a ticket. i would think you'd be able to get it out of impound if you pay the lot. don't wait, it can cost up to $100 every day it sits in their lot.

as for fees, there will be a few late panalties. it would need to get registered i would think. so you'd have to show proof of insurance, smog, and pay registeration fee. toughest part would probably be smog.

downshift_sideways
05-22-2008, 09:24 PM
Damn...So I need to get it insured..registered, and all fee's paid for.

and have a licensed driver get it out.

downshift_sideways
05-22-2008, 09:26 PM
To top it off. The asian guy who towed my car away asked me if I had a ka-t, sr or rb...So I hope for his sake nothing comes up missing from my shit.

YoungGun
05-22-2008, 09:29 PM
To top it off. The asian guy who towed my car away asked me if I had a ka-t, sr or rb...So I hope for his sake nothing comes up missing from my shit.
Shit, get it out ASAP before the homie strips it.

FRpilot
05-22-2008, 09:31 PM
if you want it registered you'd have to have proof of insurance, smog, and pay registration fees.

you can possibly get it out. idk what the consequences are if you get pulled over again on the road with it be unregistered.

sucks about the asian guy inquiring. now you know he knows about 240s

Thursday
05-22-2008, 09:33 PM
ok ant heres whatcha gotta do

go to the DMV pay the reg, even if you dont have smog you can still pay it and get a temp red number which will be fine.

make sure you have proof of insurance as well, then pray to god they dont need to keep your car for a min of 30 days.

same shit happened to me with my ca18det hatch, and it was a min of 30 days, cost more then 2500 to gget it out.

goooooodluck

worangejuice
05-22-2008, 09:33 PM
damn....sorry to hear about that.....f'n cops pullin peeps over for suspicion. dude, Isaw the old thread about tickets and shit like a month ago. Just get that shit taken car of. Not tryin to talk shit cause I've been there. Just eat up the bs and get you;re car out. Find a 'cool' smog guy to pass you;re shit and go from there. I know that all the mediocre shit is so pointless. But work within the law and nobody can touch you. hehe, I kept getting pulled over for 'no rear view mirror' so I finally got one from a junk yard, and no random pull overs now. It's the little things that kill. I just quoted BUSH. Fuck me I'm old.

Thursday
05-22-2008, 09:34 PM
oh and get that motherfuckers name who towed your car and if anything is missing we'll find him on zilvia, then taze his ass.

oh and PM me for smog man! i thought you knew this.

MikeisNissan
05-22-2008, 09:38 PM
And thus why I have a no mod dd.

240 stays in the garage until track days.

That's whats going to happen for me..

touge monster
05-22-2008, 09:40 PM
The fees for the lot is expensive. Anywhere from $100-$200 a day. You need to hurry up and go to the DMV to pay your back fees that you owe and get the car registered before the fees add up. Being that your car was impounded today, this already counts as day one + towing fees to the lot.

Oh and regarding the stripping of cars at the lot, there are ALOT of cases where valuable parts has been stolen. My best advise is to get that shit done ASAP. If you have questions, call the local CHP station. They should be able to answer all of your questions.

240love
05-22-2008, 09:41 PM
When i had mine inpounded they wouldnt give it back till 30 days.. I payed like 1k or something.

WHen i got there to pick up my car there was some dude there waiting and when he saw that it was my car and i was picking it up he was like "fuck if you were like 30 mins late your car would have been mine, o well i was just gonna "drift" it and trash it anyway". Guy was lucky my mom was there or i would have socked that bitch right in his face

touge monster
05-22-2008, 09:43 PM
oh and get that motherfuckers name who towed your car and if anything is missing we'll find him on zilvia, then taze his ass.

oh and PM me for smog man! i thought you knew this.

+1 on getting the name, If you didn't get a business card, find out who towed your car ASAP. They are usually the person that steals the parts to sell.

HyperTek
05-22-2008, 09:44 PM
man that sucks.. good luck

downshift_sideways
05-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Right on fella's thanks for the help.

The CHP storage place is closed right now...so I'm gathering up as much info as I can!

Ohhh I got homeboys name alright...I don't have to worry about finding him...I got homies on lock that do this 24.7

ESmorz
05-22-2008, 10:06 PM
Such a shady dude but your threads are always interesting haha. Good luck with getting your shit sorted out. :fruit:

4thHorse
05-22-2008, 10:26 PM
Thursday is correct. Pay your back fees which should be under $100. Get a temp registration which I think is free. Then bring your insurance to the impound. If the impound keeps your car, tell them you need something in it go to your car and start taking pictures of everything at all angles.

downshift_sideways
05-22-2008, 10:29 PM
So I do need insurance???

lucky7
05-22-2008, 10:35 PM

are you for serious?? :rofl:
im kinda sort of shocked they didnt arrest you......?

ESmorz
05-22-2008, 10:36 PM
Yeah, my buddies had his out of date registration, sr'd s13 impounded twice and been able to get it out just by paying the fees. He has insurance though... so idunno.

HyperTek
05-22-2008, 10:47 PM
man... vehicle registrations are soo expensive

luisgonz
05-22-2008, 11:13 PM
Pay everything and get insurance and Get a license,lol And this is coming from the guy that has gone in to do time. I would rather go in then get my impounded. You live and learn. Goodluck

downshift_sideways
05-23-2008, 12:01 AM
luckily I wasn't pushing any weight at the time.

*sigh*

fliprayzin240sx
05-23-2008, 12:59 AM
Dood, Get all you shit together. The less you fuck around getting all the necessary paperwork done, the sooner you can get your car out of the lot. The longer it sits there, the more impound fees your gonna have to pay to get it the fuck out. Trust me on this...I had a car impounded for 5 days and I paid almost $500 to get it out for the towing fees and impound for 5 days.

Also, consider your ass lucky!!! Getting arrested is one thing but atleast they didnt slap a 30 day impound on your car. If that happens, you can kiss your car good bye because after 30 days, that impound fee will be in the ball park of $2500-3000 depending on the lot...

downshift_sideways
05-23-2008, 01:17 AM
Boy, I'm balling 2.5k-3.5k is chump change homie....

shit...

DALAZ_68
05-23-2008, 01:31 AM

My ticket says 1992 nissan "silvia" hehe.technically ur cars not a silvia...its a 240 ( duh obviously just read were im going here)

when my homie got pulled over in his integ (with shaved emblem) the officer wrote down honda civic...

wen he went to court...the ticket was dismissed due to the fact that the information the ticket was wrong...

i dunno if that could help on ur case...

but nonetheless man good luck...and good speed

touge monster
05-23-2008, 01:36 AM

yep. It's illegal to drive and not have insurance in the state of California

ayuaddict
05-23-2008, 01:48 AM
he meant: "do i really need insurance just to get it out of the lot?"

cuz you know, this thread is about his shit getting impounded, not about him driving his car.

PM sent Anthony.

touge monster
05-23-2008, 01:55 AM
he meant: "do i really need insurance just to get it out of the lot?"

cuz you know, this thread is about his shit getting impounded, not about him driving his car.

PM sent Anthony.

then yes, he does.

fliprayzin240sx
05-23-2008, 03:09 AM

shit...

tell me they didnt stick you with the 30 day impound...:doh:

I lucked out on a street racing ticket 4 yrs ago and they didnt give me the 30day impound.

GSXRJJordan
05-23-2008, 03:14 AM
Haha you shady bastard - ridin so dirty you leave streaks ~ no registration or insurance is one thing, they might still let you go, but no license? That's like guarantee'n your shits gonna get towed.

I went through kinda the same stuff with a Nazi of a cop in Whittier - pulled me over for expired tag, then said he was going to tow it, so that allowed him to look in the engine bay. Impounded. And I'm white, wearing a business suit (a nice one too, sheeeeet), with a squeaky clean record in this state.

Get registered for the temp tag (or a "one day permit to move the vehicle to storage"), pick up some insurance (or photochop your info onto someone elses card and print), and have someone with a license go with ya to pick your shit up.

And Biggie commandment number 11 - don't push weight in a car that gets pulled over for nothing.

s13coupedrfter
05-23-2008, 03:22 AM
Man, it sounds like you already know what you need to do so why start a thread and admit your carelessness? No reg. no insurance, no license...common dude. If you need your car smogged why not try a ma and pa place and tell them you need to pass however much it cost (nudge nudge). It has worked in the past, you don't know untill you try.

DohcKA
05-23-2008, 04:51 AM
ant i go that hook for you if you need it... holla at me... it'll put your car back on the road.... 250 and we in there... wooo my boy got his car impounded... they usually hold it for 30 days... he got it took twice... 1500 both times to get it back... good luck tho... at least he didnt search you all hardcore cuz of your 4 way claus

Omarius Maximus
05-23-2008, 05:43 AM
Wow. I'm at a loss for words.

lucky7
05-23-2008, 07:39 AM
And Biggie commandment number 11 - don't push weight in a car that gets pulled over for nothing.

im not as hip as you california dudes. can someone translate this? im one of them simple folks, from the midwest. :bigok:

stiizy
05-23-2008, 07:42 AM
So I was coming home from work today around 5pm ish.

Driving down 880 south towards Oakland. I got pulled over by a cop.

Asked for L's registration and insurance. I had none. FUCK!

So...At least I didn't get arrested...but they did impound my car. and I had my lady pick me up.

Soo...Has anyone been through this process before?

My cars registration is past due at least 8 months.

I need some advice.

From what the CHP told me is that..

Go to DMV...pay any fee's that I owe for registration ( I can't pass smog, so I can't register the car (SR20))

Go back to the CHP impound lot, and have a LICENSED driver sign for my car and drive off with it.

welll...I guess it seems like I know what to do...

Anyone been through this bullshit?

(Please refrain from talking shit, Thanks)

Damn dude you get pulled over alot huh??? i know the feeling we all go through it..

98s14inaz
05-23-2008, 07:53 AM
That sucks. Kind of irresponsible on your part for driving around in a car you knew was illegal to drive on the streets with out insurance/registration. Ignoring your problem will not make it go away. I'm not trying to be a dick but someone needed to say it.

I'd say pay the fees, get your car out, and move some where tuner friendly. At the very least find a relative out of state and register the car there. A temporary fix because Cali's laws aren't going to change anytime soon. Cali is very unfriendly to "out of state drivers" but you could pull it off for a while. Sure as hell smarter than driving the way you were.

I hope it works out for you.

Omarius Maximus
05-23-2008, 08:00 AM
im not as hip as you california dudes. can someone translate this? im one of them simple folks, from the midwest. :bigok:

It means he's probably peddling cocaine from his trunk as a pastime.

lucky7
05-23-2008, 08:57 AM
i could have guessed that. but i didnt want to make any accusations. thanks.

veeates36
05-23-2008, 11:24 AM
Ok, so wait.. Whats the status on your license..? suspended..?

steve shadows
05-23-2008, 11:27 AM
are you for serious?? :rofl:
im kinda sort of shocked they didnt arrest you......?

...not a citizen right?

So I wouldnt expect him to have any insurance...which is why as long as I'm driving around I have uninsured driver insurance, in case I can't punch the fucker through the window before they hit and run my ass.

so much bullshit in socal

TommyBoy89
05-23-2008, 12:46 PM

technically ur cars not a silvia...its a 240 ( duh obviously just read were im going here)

when my homie got pulled over in his integ (with shaved emblem) the officer wrote down honda civic...

wen he went to court...the ticket was dismissed due to the fact that the information the ticket was wrong...

Look into this! I know in Canada if the ticket is written incorrectly the charges are dropped no questions asked because well the officer pulled over a Nissan Silvia, you own a 240.

VROOOM
05-23-2008, 12:59 PM
Look into this! I know in Canada if the ticket is written incorrectly the charges are dropped no questions asked because well the officer pulled over a Nissan Silvia, you own a 240.

but technically a 240sx is a Silvia(they look the same). kinda like calling tahoe a yukon.

ayuaddict
05-23-2008, 01:09 PM

nah dude, not in california, it it was that easy i would have integra badges all over my car...

BoostedCoupe
05-23-2008, 01:13 PM
but technically a 240sx is a Silvia(they look the same). kinda like calling tahoe a yukon.
but the states never got silvia's. the states have tahoes and yukons.

touge monster
05-23-2008, 01:24 PM
...not a citizen right?

So I wouldnt expect him to have any insurance...which is why as long as I'm driving around I have uninsured driver insurance, in case I can't punch the fucker through the window before they hit and run my ass.

so much bullshit in socal

yeah man, I have that too. Good thing i did.. a 19yr old kid ran into my mom, totalled the car, didnt hvae insurance so we had to claim it. Too much of this shit in socal

an_orange_s2k
05-23-2008, 01:44 PM
technically ur cars not a silvia...its a 240 ( duh obviously just read were im going here)

i dunno if that could help on ur case...

but nonetheless man good luck...and good speed
i agree try the technicallity...just get your shit outta there

S13Boosts
05-23-2008, 01:46 PM

shit...

wow Oh sorry mr baller! hahah!

VROOOM
05-23-2008, 01:48 PM
i agree try the technicallity...just get your shit outta there

i really dont see how what car he was driving will mean a thing if he wasnt supposed to be driving.

SHIFT_*grind*
05-23-2008, 02:15 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure no license + no insurance + no registration + (no citizenship?) = not getting off the hook for writing down the wrong vehicle name.

TiNMAN
05-23-2008, 03:38 PM

biggie - eastcoast, son! - ten crack commandments. its a track

stinky_180
05-23-2008, 03:51 PM
man, you better handle that shit asap. those tow fees build up every damn day and you'll be raped in the ass. and that dood that towed it.... lets hope he doesn't tell his homies he has a 'silvia' in the yard. but yea, it is illegal to drive without insurance or registration. good lu ck man

Bobafreak
05-23-2008, 04:01 PM
damn its always something with you. Get that shit out quick because the tow places arent responsible for lost or damaged items. Thus being said shit is gone well it could have been gone when we brought it in.

drftwerks
05-23-2008, 08:02 PM
wait you have a prelude also????

or the girls car?

cause if the prelude is yours, why drive the 240??

TiNMAN
05-23-2008, 08:04 PM
his girls car yo

downshift_sideways
05-23-2008, 08:22 PM
So heres an update:

Went to the CHP station today. They told me that my car will be in there for a minimum of 30 days. I figured the entire cost....It's going to be $2,200 to pull her out.

Went to DMV paid $210 for all my backfee's and shit.
Got to shoot to court to pay a couple tickets so I can get my L's back too.

$175 for the tow to the lot...
$65/per calender day.

$2125 grand total.

This suckssss.

Let the 30 days begin.....

*sigh* *tear* *sigh*

The prelude is mine...but the lady drives it to and from work too...I'll prolly have to snatch it back.

I know...I was ridin dirty as fuck....damn.

innovation
05-23-2008, 08:28 PM
Speaking as a cop, you're lucky the CHP treated you so kindly. Mind you we don't get along with CHP but general procedure dictates quite differently. So consider yourself lucky, and dont drive without proper registration/insurance and a license. If there is anything I can do (LA County Deputy Sheriff) let me know. I may be able to help you out. Im always willing to help a fellow enthusiast.

downshift_sideways
05-23-2008, 08:32 PM
^pm Sentttt <3

HyperTek
05-23-2008, 11:54 PM
WHY THE FUCK DO THEY HAVE A MINIMUM OF 30 DAYS IN TOW YARDS???!?!?! just another way for those bitches to make money!!! WTF man there should be a law made against taht shit

PhilthyS13
05-23-2008, 11:55 PM
Always pay your reg on time, you can do it online. I drove around for almost 6 months on temp tags because I had no smog. Because I paid online I had no late fees. I believe they will give you two three month temp tags. Just go to the dmv and say something's wrong and you're getting it fixed. And then when you do get it smogged, if it's late you have to call the dmv to get the tags "released" before they mail them to you. I didn't know that and waited two weeks for my stickers to arrive before calling.

HyperTek
05-23-2008, 11:57 PM
one time my friend didnt make enough for the ammount to get his car out, or he just lost interest in his old s13 and gave up on it, and later we seen it a few times driving around.. sadly, this doesnt give good intentions for the friend knowing everything about that car and having a set of keys.. *he didnt do anything*, but still....

innovation
05-24-2008, 08:54 PM
This tuesday I will look into what I can potentially do. Will keep you posted

kandyflip445
05-24-2008, 09:31 PM

You SHOULD have ran from him and then we could have pictures of what happens afterwards just like that guy with the black s14, Henry IIRC. lol

Hope you get the car out soon though. Sucks that you don't have your car.

downshift_sideways
05-24-2008, 09:53 PM
I've heard hundreds of stories about cars getting fucked with, and parts taken at tow yards.

Luckily mine is in a NICEEE ass indoor towyard. It even has it's own body shop, and paint shop within! I got to talk with a few of the guys and girls working there...I feel now somewhat comfortable of my car.

The hood was already unlocked when I got to the yard :-/

28 more days!

spoolandslide
05-24-2008, 09:55 PM
just do whatever you have to so that you can get it out immediately
pay any fines or whatever

look for someone who can run a stock 240 with a ka on their smog test and put your vin numbers on the papers for a little extra

trust me those guys are out there
especially in the oakland area

or if you have to
just obtain some registration stickers and slap them on your plates

kandyflip445
05-24-2008, 09:57 PM
I've heard hundreds of stories about cars getting fucked with, and parts taken at tow yards.

Luckily mine is in a NICEEE ass indoor towyard. It even has it's own body shop, and paint shop within! I got to talk with a few of the guys and girls working there...I feel now somewhat comfortable of my car.

The hood was already unlocked when I got to the yard :-/

28 more days!

I would try to get a job at that bitch. lol

Matej
05-24-2008, 10:25 PM
It even has it's own body shop, and paint shop within!
It's a chop shop!!

Srsly.

240drifter1
05-24-2008, 10:30 PM
I have a feeling this thread might get very interesting.

veeates36
05-25-2008, 06:23 AM
So heres an update:

Went to the CHP station today. They told me that my car will be in there for a minimum of 30 days. I figured the entire cost....It's going to be $2,200 to pull her out.

$65/per calender day.

$2125 grand total.

This suckssss.

*sigh* *tear* *sigh*

The prelude is mine...but the lady drives it to and from work too...I'll prolly have to snatch it back.

i went through the same thing and as long as i got my DL reinstated i could pull it before the 30-day hold no problem...hit up one of ur local auto detectives, they should have the facts..... Good Luck

pbcstylez
05-27-2008, 05:28 PM
i guess if u need a ride BUM, i can cart u around occasionally

drftwerks
05-27-2008, 05:37 PM
at least have your girl drive the 240, at least she could prob get out of all this thist

Gnnr
05-28-2008, 12:40 AM
i went through the same thing and as long as i got my DL reinstated i could pull it before the 30-day hold no problem...hit up one of ur local auto detectives, they should have the facts..... Good Luck

Seriously, get a lawyer or something. I don't know the laws of CA but that 30 day shit sounds fucking gay. There's always a loophole....

downshift_sideways
05-28-2008, 12:43 AM
Yea...It sucks...I don't think I can do anything about it.

I call CHP at least 5 times a day, to ask if I can pick up my car.

(Its a secret..eventually they get tired of your punk ass calling, so they release your shit)

Dousan_PG
05-28-2008, 01:00 AM
that sucks
hahaha
yeah keep calling them.
never know
hahahhaha

good luck!

downshift_sideways
05-28-2008, 01:03 AM
^I have alarms set on my phone to call them :keke:

Thanks.

The lady at the tow shop said it always works..

k0uki
05-28-2008, 02:19 AM

(Its a secret..eventually they get tired of your punk ass calling, so they release your shit)

nice, thats something to keep in mind

Rayne
05-28-2008, 03:31 AM
So heres an update:

$65/per calender day.

$2125 grand total.

This suckssss.

*sigh* *tear* *sigh*

My fiancee went through something similar. Her car was impounded for the same reason. Four months later, after getting the car out of the impound we get to pay close to a grand in court fees.

In your case I hope the impound lot does not put a lien out on the car, before the end of the 30 days, as they do in LA.

axiomatik
05-29-2008, 12:23 PM
haha, payback's a bitch. maybe the state will get some of that money back that you scammed off of unemployment.

nice to know that you're driving around with no license and no insurance. I feel sorry for the poor schmuck you're eventually going to hit, total his car and put him in the hospital.

steve shadows
05-29-2008, 12:26 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51KxJsQPQQL._SS500_.jpg

an_orange_s2k
05-29-2008, 12:42 PM

awesome i'll remember that...hope u get ur shit back soon...real soon

veeates36
05-29-2008, 01:16 PM
The 30-Day is a penalty.. but as long the car is registered, all fees are paid, with some kind of proof of insurance and the license is good and legit you should be back on the road..

Omarius Maximus
05-29-2008, 01:19 PM
haha, payback's a bitch. maybe the state will get some of that money back that you scammed off of unemployment.

nice to know that you're driving around with no license and no insurance. I feel sorry for the poor schmuck you're eventually going to hit, total his car and put him in the hospital.

I'm in agreement. For once, I am thankful for the police.

We have a person who has
1. No license
2. No insurance
3. No registration
4. Sells drugs
5. Leaches money off the government

A model citizen.

axiomatik
05-29-2008, 01:58 PM
Speaking as a cop, you're lucky the CHP treated you so kindly. Mind you we don't get along with CHP but general procedure dictates quite differently. So consider yourself lucky, and dont drive without proper registration/insurance and a license. If there is anything I can do (LA County Deputy Sheriff) let me know. I may be able to help you out. Im always willing to help a fellow enthusiast.

If you're a cop, I'd seriously suggest rethinking offering any help to someone who openly admits to dealing drugs. He will get busted eventually, and I don't think you want to have your name asociated with him in any way, just because he happens to drive the same car as you.

downshift_sideways
06-23-2008, 02:40 PM
Hahaha.

Well. Just paid $2,385 cash to pull her out.

Just parked her back home.

VROOOM
06-23-2008, 02:42 PM
Hahaha.

Well. Just paid $2,385 cash to pull her out.

Just parked her back home.

damn thats alot, at least you got her back though. was she in good shape?

qwikspool
06-23-2008, 02:43 PM
man thats a lot of money.
but as long as you got your car out.

downshift_sideways
06-23-2008, 02:46 PM
Yea...The car was in good shape.

There was a few paint chips on my spoiler from the guy who parked it against the wall...Fag...

All my shiny stickers weren't so shiny anymore. haha.

It had a list with 6 employee's ID numbers who were going to claim the car if I didn't get it.

Luckily nothing was missing. Everything still there and intact.

I checked everything out. Even the oil and the gas. To make sure no assholes tried to fuck my shit up.

240love^_^
06-23-2008, 02:53 PM
^^^ Glad to hear you got your car out.

We paid around the same amount when my BF pulled his out of impound.

Good to hear nobody messed with your car.

Gnnr
06-23-2008, 02:53 PM
It had a list with 6 employee's ID numbers who were going to claim the car if I didn't get it.

Fucking vultures, glad you got it out.

downshift_sideways
06-23-2008, 02:58 PM
Just gave her a bath :D ohhh she's shiny now :D

gerson408
06-23-2008, 03:05 PM
[quote=downshift_sideways;2058767]Boy, I'm balling 2.5k-3.5k is chump change homie....

you dont have a liscense or what or is it suspended

fliprayzin240sx
06-23-2008, 04:05 PM
Just gave her a bath :D ohhh she's shiny now :D

Now get your shit together dumbass and dont let it happen again!!! :fawkd:

svensko
06-23-2008, 04:28 PM
Judging from your attitude in this thread, you sorta deserved the impounding. :hsdance:

Thursday
06-23-2008, 04:43 PM
woooohoooo lets going drifting ant!

downshift_sideways
06-23-2008, 05:00 PM
Word...Im actually going to sell it SOON...

so I can get my bike:D

svensko
06-23-2008, 06:34 PM
Word...Im actually going to sell it SOON...

so I can get my bike:D

Make sure you don't forget to get insurance. :jerkit:

Thursday
06-23-2008, 09:43 PM
ill trade ya and throw some cash on topz

oh and a ZJ

downshift_sideways
06-23-2008, 09:43 PM
for your bike?

Im looking for an 04+ either gsxr750 or another 636.

gerson408
06-23-2008, 10:29 PM
you dont have a liscense?

downshift_sideways
06-23-2008, 10:39 PM
You don't know how to spell?

1ZlowZ
06-23-2008, 11:43 PM
Glad you got your car out. Ha ha, if you go drifting soon hit me up. I'll probably go like I said while we played CS.

downshift_sideways
06-23-2008, 11:49 PM
We got some $25 practice sessions going on very soon.

Along with $50-$100 track days..

PM me for more info.

gerson408
06-24-2008, 11:42 AM
You don't know how to spell?

no i do not :) lol so do you have it???

an_orange_s2k
06-24-2008, 01:25 PM
good to hear u got you shit back