PDA

View Full Version : Bazooka found behind Jack In The Box

evasive_one
05-17-2008, 05:13 PM
http://cbs13.com/local/bazooka.jack.in.2.725388.html

ThatGuy
05-17-2008, 05:17 PM
You've got to be kidding me.

You couldn't come up with a single thing to say, besides starting a thread to post a link? Where the Hell is Turlock anyway?

If not for the fact the article you linked is fairly interesting, this would be locked up. Make sure the next time you post a Thread, it has some substance.

WTS3
05-17-2008, 05:22 PM
enemy's helicopter is airborne!

WagDatto
05-17-2008, 05:23 PM
Coming this Summer, Counter Strike: Real Lifezorz

Crazy shit... ThatGuy is all over the post whoring/locking today! It must be the MSPainting that has him all worked up!

drift freaq
05-17-2008, 05:24 PM
Turlock out beyond Modesto in the central valley of California pretty much a good for nothing cow town. About as hick as you can get in California.

jackjack
05-17-2008, 05:25 PM
werd.............. to the werd.

k0uki
05-17-2008, 05:26 PM
lol wow that is nuts

BustedS13
05-17-2008, 05:28 PM
enemy helicopter inbound!

Farzam
05-17-2008, 05:43 PM
That's where I put it, FUCK!

evasive_one
05-17-2008, 06:01 PM
You've got to be kidding me.

You couldn't come up with a single thing to say, besides starting a thread to post a link? Where the Hell is Turlock anyway?

If not for the fact the article you linked is fairly interesting, this would be locked up. Make sure the next time you post a Thread, it has some substance.

Sorry guy.. chill brother.. its just the intraw3b

flip3d
05-17-2008, 06:04 PM
lol it didnt work so they threw it away. i guess i see the logic in that...

one time i had to get rid of a messed up 700R4 transmission so i threw it in the dumpster behind my job :P

ThatGuy
05-17-2008, 06:06 PM
Sorry guy.. chill brother.. its just the intraw3b

I'm very chill "brother". You just need to not be so lazy.

Pay attention the Red screen name.
There is a reason some people take this more seriously.

evasive_one
05-17-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm very chill "brother". You just need to not be so lazy.

Pay attention the Red screen name.
There is a reason some people take this more seriously.

And why is that?
Because your a Moderator?

Wow do you want a cookie or something???

Sorry man, Next time i'll post a full description in my thread.

mRclARK1
05-17-2008, 06:17 PM
Imagine finding that when you left work.

Uhhhh... WTF? :ugh: haha

And why is that?

"Because YOU'RE a moderator?" It's not hard... Sorry, it just gets on my nerves.

Just put a couple sentences about what the link is, that's all he's wanting.

ThatGuy
05-17-2008, 06:18 PM
No, I've got plenty of cookies already.

What I'd like is for people to listen when those who run this site speak. Zilvia has been around for quite a while before you showed up. It'll still be running when you leave. All I did was tell you how to fix yourself the next time. You're the one that took it personal.

Now, calm down.
After all, "its just the intraw3b".

Besides, trying to come at me with that attitude isn't very "evasive".

evasive_one
05-17-2008, 06:25 PM
No, I've got plenty of cookies already.

What I'd like is for people to listen when those who run this site speak. Zilvia has been around for quite a while before you showed up. It'll still be running when you leave. All I did was tell you how to fix yourself the next time. You're the one that took it personal.

Now, calm down.
After all, "its just the intraw3b".

Besides, trying to come at me with that attitude isn't very "evasive".

Alright lets, leave it at that..

I'm sorry Mr. Moderator, I won't step outta line again sir.. :keke:

HyperTek
05-17-2008, 06:25 PM
its GTA Turlock!

Jack in the box =Burger Shot

dam who the hell would just dump that stuff lol.. they coulda sold em on the underground and shit.. lol
lmao

sylsevilsis
05-17-2008, 06:35 PM
Wow.. hahaha looks like someone got burned on Ebay.

ESmorz
05-17-2008, 08:04 PM
And why is that?

I bet you were that guy in school who always challenged what the teacher said, and made class go along very slowly and roughly that everyone wished would just disappear most of the time. Getting a hard on from being a tough guy every step of the way.

As for the bazooka. Awesome. I found a shopping cart last night, I thought that was cool...

Andrew Bohan
05-17-2008, 08:59 PM
someone probably had to ditch it real quick cuz the cops were coming or something

low and slow
05-17-2008, 09:03 PM
Probably had 4 stars with SWAT on their way, haha.

spoolandslide
05-17-2008, 10:20 PM
id probably be pissed if i got a defective rocket launcher

TiNMAN
05-18-2008, 05:25 PM
all your base are belong to us

Omarius Maximus
05-18-2008, 05:31 PM
Was it a rocket propelled grenade launcher? Or was it an anti-aircraft setup? I wonder if I could get my hands on a stinger or something...for self defense...against ufos and stuff...

pignose4life
05-18-2008, 11:57 PM
lazy fucks should of just put it on craigslist or egay

WanganRunner
05-19-2008, 07:27 AM
At first I figured it would just be a spent LAWS rocket tube, which can generally be bought for like $75 at surplus stores or online and are 100% harmless.

Then I read that it actually was found with a few rounds, lol. Where the fuck do you get RPG rounds?

I'm not sure you can just throw a Class 3 "Destructive Device" like an RPG/Bazooka up on ebay or CL, lol. First you'd have to prove that YOU own it legally in the first place (highly doubtful in this case), and then you'd have to have paperwork showing legal transfer to someone else with a license to own DD's.

exitspeed
05-19-2008, 08:25 AM
Yea this is the guy that found it supposedly.

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Special_Images/uk/211x199_gta4_1.jpg

Turns out shortly after he found it he went on a rampage, got his wanted level up to 3 stars and eventually got killed from police helicopter fire.

That's what Fox News is reporting.

kaotic
05-19-2008, 08:44 AM
god I hate it when people just post a link to something..
or
"link" - "haha this is funny"
"link" - "this is crazy!"

*OMFG, how hard would it have been to cut and paste this 9 sentence story...

"TURLOCK (CBS13) ― A startling find behind a Jack in the Box in Turlock, a bazooka!

This is very unusual, but the rocket launcher was found at a fast food restaurant in Turlock.

Cops say an employee found the weapon while taking out the trash near the dumpster behind the establishment.

Ready to go at any time, the Stanislaus County Bomb Squad is trained to defuse the toughest situations. But this week, they got a call they would never forget. They were called to handle the bazooka which was found with a few rounds.

While Turlock Police warned people inside the Jack in the Box, Sergeant Ralph with the Sheriff's department geared up. With his robot by his side, the veteran cop discovered that the rocket launcher did not work, and the missiles were no threat.

The bazooka does not work so deputies will not be shooting it off. But they'll be using it for technical purposes, in case a situation like this happens again"

05-19-2008, 02:34 PM
Yea this is the guy that found it supposedly.

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Special_Images/uk/211x199_gta4_1.jpg

Turns out shortly after he found it he went on a rampage, got his wanted level up to 3 stars and eventually got killed from police helicopter fire.

That's what Fox News is reporting.

lol good one.