PDA

View Full Version : Scion Commuter (30-35mpg) socal

UNDFTD
05-15-2008, 05:36 PM
SOLD.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

UNDFTD
05-15-2008, 08:20 PM
if u have nothing good to say then dont say it. i gave u neg rep. if you want to stop hiding behind your cpu and hit me up in person PM me.we can meet up.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooowned.

its a commuter car, 35 mpg is good for me whatever it looks like.

supportTHEezln
05-15-2008, 08:27 PM
if you want to stop hiding behind your cpu and hit me up in person PM me.we can meet up.

What a G. :rolleyes:

werwuryoantenaz
05-15-2008, 09:19 PM
xb's are tight...i personaly like em...its called a daily driver...

drift925
05-16-2008, 02:40 AM
ive always wanted to see one of these with a big ass vinyl across it that would say "Kleenex"

stiizy
05-16-2008, 02:11 PM
i like the color they actually got it from HOK planet green looks tight glws bump for you also for shutting that kid up lol

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
05-16-2008, 02:29 PM
lets trade. click my sig.

UNDFTD
05-16-2008, 02:39 PM
lets trade. click my sig.

Ill think about it, if something falls through Ill get back to you.

posdriftin
05-16-2008, 08:02 PM
not to be an asshole, but i just never understood how anyone could buy the xb

i traded in my is300 for my chics xb.. man its so much better... awesome room.. 38 bucks last me two weeks of work...gotta love it.... im about to trade the 430 in because of gas prices... ....................bump for box owner...

UNDFTD
05-16-2008, 09:13 PM
i traded in my is300 for my chics xb.. man its so much better... awesome room.. 38 bucks last me two weeks of work...gotta love it.... im about to trade the 430 in because of gas prices... ....................bump for box owner...

thanks for the bump. I love the box other than the look/horsepower. I got pulled over once and a cop had the nerve to ask me to pop the hood. I started to laugh and just popped it. I never knew 105 of pure horses can do anything except cruise at 35.

Antihero983
05-16-2008, 10:19 PM
free bump, as a former toyota/scion tech, i can definitely say these things are awesome and if/when i sell my corolla i'll be getting one.

Antihero983
05-17-2008, 12:37 AM
hey fuckheads with negative comments, READ THE RULES.

For Sale Rules and Guidelines

The Marketplace forums are a favor to the users, allowing them to purchase and sell items amongst themselves. Zilvia.net takes NO responsibility for ANY transactions made by its users, and advises users to 'caveat emptor' (let the buyer beware). Some users aren't reliable, and it's the buyers responsibility to insure they don't lose their money.

Do not Bump your topic more then twice, please only bump your item when your it’s at the bottom or off the page. Any items bumped more then two times will be closed. If you need to bump it more then this, then re-evaluate your item being sold and post it again.

This is the For Sale Forum, limit your new topics to items For Sale...otherwise, we have separate forums for items you "Wanted To Buy" or "Group Buys".

Do not trash someone's item they are selling just cause you didn't like it and also do not go in and flame a person because they are asking too much. Use the Private Message to send them a constructive message. You post will be deleted if you cant post anything constructive. Simply do not post if your not interested in the item thats being sold.

keep it up and im sure a mod will come in here and clean shit up.

Phlip
05-17-2008, 07:04 AM
Let the negative rep and deleted posts speak to the fact that EVERYONE has been warned, my next step will be to revoke privileges.

DOOK
05-17-2008, 07:08 AM
boxes are cool... my buddy Tyler bought one for his wife not too long ago, they got the TRD springs, exhaust and intake, it's rolling on ADR sokudos I think... it would have nicer wheels but his wife has a bad habit of destroying wheels... and it's all murdered out with dark tint... comfortable little daily driver... good luck with sale buddy.

Antihero983
05-17-2008, 10:19 AM
another bump for j00!

and boxes do rock, when the nissan cube comes over here, i will be getting one.

UNDFTD
05-17-2008, 10:24 AM
another bump for j00!

and boxes do rock, when the nissan cube comes over here, i will be getting one.

I appreciate all the feedback, Ive seen the interior of the nissan cubes. Its pretty insane.