PDA

View Full Version : f/s section

DALAZ_68
05-15-2008, 02:13 AM
just a thought...can we make a section for items for sale that are not car related...?

like game tickets shoes, shit like that...and i know the advertisers section we have a couple of distributers for clothing...but im talking like autographed jersies things like that...ive seen it done on other forums and its works out pretty well....just a thought :wavey:

GSXRJJordan
05-15-2008, 02:54 AM
Honestly, I think that stuff sells better on a forum like Craigslist. There's just not that many people that are interested in non-car-related stuff, that wouldn't also find your item on CL/ebay/etc.

Just my $.02 :)

DOOK
05-15-2008, 08:05 AM
I'd agree about having more luck selling elsewhere, but if you look at it from the perspective of having a seperate section as to not junk up the car parts section it's not so bad... I know I hate it when I try and click on a set of coilovers or something and accidentally click on an xbox or some pair of sneakers...

Thursday
05-15-2008, 06:42 PM
i second this motion

DALAZ_68
05-18-2008, 06:13 PM
I'd agree about having more luck selling elsewhere, but if you look at it from the perspective of having a seperate section as to not junk up the car parts section it's not so bad... I know I hate it when I try and click on a set of coilovers or something and accidentally click on an xbox or some pair of sneakers...
and thats the reason i brought this up because ive ran intot hat situation of its 1 car part...and everything else is random shit...

even if it wont be used as much as the parts F/S section...it will still help filter out random stuff opposed to car parts

stiizy
05-22-2008, 01:26 PM
yea we should have this here like how they have it on nasioc for accessories and clothes and all other misc shit

ThatGuy
05-24-2008, 08:58 AM
You want to sell S-chassis or Z-chassis parts? Feel free to use our For Sale section.

You want to sell baseball cards, a DVD player, used chewing gum..., use eBay, Craig's List, etc.

That is my feeling on the situation, but I don't make policy.

upSLIDEdown
05-24-2008, 01:09 PM
SPeaking of the FS section, what happened to the State prefixes?

ThatGuy
05-24-2008, 02:21 PM
It has been disabled until some bugs can be worked out.

s14kouki_
05-24-2008, 11:04 PM
SPeaking of the FS section, what happened to the State prefixes?
thats what i was thinking. it was real nice having them, it saves time of clicking through all the links since some people like me prefer pickup.

P.S.thats why i came in the forum suggestion

cserrano86
05-25-2008, 05:10 PM
I like this idea. Mainly because craigslist, eBay, etc, is full of a bunch of scammers. It's nice to be able to sell stuff to people you know you can trust. Then again that can be a bad thing thinking you can trust everyone on here. The way I see it; Most of the people on here care more about their rep on the forums than they do in real life. Considering my rep; I can put up a set of S14 Tein Coilovers for $300 and people would still second guess me because of my rep...