PDA

View Full Version : Moving to San Diego.......

LimeLite Racing
05-14-2008, 04:49 PM
and I need a job!!!! Who can help me out? Anyone? :D

krzy
05-14-2008, 04:52 PM
www.craigslist.org is very helpful. I got my car/job/furniture/etc from there.

so, what brings you to SD? Welcome.

BlckBeautyVTEC
05-14-2008, 04:53 PM
www.mcdonalds.com/careers

kdashy
05-14-2008, 04:54 PM
http://www.99only.com/careers/

rainier
05-14-2008, 04:55 PM
lol

craigslist is your best bet.

what experience do you have?

LimeLite Racing
05-14-2008, 04:57 PM
wow that was quick. thanks guys. the ocean brings me to SD.. and UCSD....but mainly the ocean.. lol I love it down here.

ESmorz
05-14-2008, 04:57 PM
What are you doing about your band?

LimeLite Racing
05-14-2008, 04:58 PM
lol

craigslist is your best bet.

what experience do you have?

I have restaurant experience, as well as 5 years in retail sales, as well as mechanic experience, and getting back into tattooing pretty soon.

LimeLite Racing
05-14-2008, 04:59 PM
What are you doing about your band?

I believe Randy is gonna come down here pretty soon. but my sister is going to score us a ton of SD shows. Did I tell you we may be touring with Evergreen Terrace sometime this summer?

ESmorz
05-14-2008, 05:02 PM
Yeah that'd be tight.

Get us on one of those shows! lol.

I remember kicking it with them after a show at SOMA they gave us a case of water and monster for some reason...ha

LimeLite Racing
05-14-2008, 05:06 PM
lol yeah man I got tochill with them after our show and one of my buddys mark who sings for blood stands still threw out the idea to us and et. I mean shit he could manage the whole your for us he just managed walls of jerichos not too long ago

ESmorz
05-14-2008, 05:08 PM
Damn son. That'd be tight.

We need to play a show really bad lol

LimeLite Racing
05-14-2008, 05:09 PM
lol I know man!!!!! makeshift recordings is recording us another CD too! we'll meet up when I get some free time and chill, you down?

ESmorz
05-14-2008, 05:10 PM
lol I know man!!!!! makeshift recordings is recording us another CD too! we'll meet up when I get some free time and chill, you down?

For sure.

I know some roads that will blow your mind too lol.

LimeLite Racing
05-14-2008, 05:12 PM
Sick!!!!!!!! Now I got driving buddies in SD!!! I was worried about that too....

ESmorz
05-14-2008, 05:12 PM
What part of SD? Like the city or the burbs?

Cause I'm just in SD county. A little farther north.

LimeLite Racing
05-14-2008, 05:14 PM
bonita area after august, lakeside before august lol. around barona!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!

ESmorz
05-14-2008, 05:17 PM
Yeah I live right above Vista.

So if you get a full tank of gas take a trip up here lol.

LimeLite Racing
05-14-2008, 05:20 PM
im down!!!!! ill hit you up man

sting2343
05-14-2008, 05:25 PM
yah...im in vista...and on just my street alone...my best friend envy2343 has a silvia and my friend has a s13 hatch...so let us know when you come up too

LimeLite Racing
05-14-2008, 05:27 PM
hell yeah!!!! im down! well have to drift the night away... how harsh are the cops in san diego? my car is a cop magnet..

ESmorz
05-14-2008, 05:31 PM
CHP is a mofo as always.

City cops... depends on if you get an asshole.

LimeLite Racing
05-14-2008, 05:32 PM
Damnit.... they do much with hood pops?

MADE
05-14-2008, 06:26 PM
If you want to accelerate your life in San Diego PM me! (http://www.navy.com/findarecruiter/requestinfo/)

I have three great locations on San Diego's best beaches and several nice "yachts" for you. Paid vacations included.

ESmorz
05-14-2008, 06:34 PM
If you want to accelerate your life in San Diego PM me! (http://www.navy.com/findarecruiter/requestinfo/)

I have three great locations on San Diego's best beaches and several nice "yachts" for you. Paid vacations included.

http://www.ark-of-salvation.org/pyramid.gif

?

LimeLite Racing
05-14-2008, 06:47 PM
lol!!!!! but seriously i need work fast.

S13SilviaGirl
05-14-2008, 11:36 PM
hell yeah!!!! im down! well have to drift the night away... how harsh are the cops in san diego? my car is a cop magnet..

LMAO....hahhaa SD cops are the WORST....Might I just say, DO NOT get caught on the street....they are all about crushing and taking cars away.

ESmorz
05-14-2008, 11:38 PM
LMAO....hahhaa SD cops are the WORST....Might I just say, DO NOT get caught on the street....they are all about crushing and taking cars away.

Yeah they are.

Not so much taking the car away... More searching, hefty tickets, court appearances, lost licenses...

Avante
05-15-2008, 12:03 AM
bonita hmmm?

i live in bonita.

welcome to san diego.

chula vista PD are nice, for the most part.

MADE
05-15-2008, 07:52 AM

I think it depends on the area though, If your south of Kearny Mesa you might have issues.

LimeLite Racing
05-15-2008, 11:45 AM
damn I can't have my car crushed, I just need to know if its that bad I'll just drift my way to Mexico in a high speed chase. :D

rowdogg03
05-16-2008, 10:04 AM
What up mann! yeah I live down the street from bonita.. chill area, as for lakeside I lived there for a couple years.. shit is wack.. its hot as fuck, 30 min from the beach.. and just not cool.. but once you get into Bonita you will be cool.. Anywho welcome to Americas finest city..

damn I can't have my car crushed, I just need to know if its that bad I'll just drift my way to Mexico in a high speed chase. :D

tt99ol
05-17-2008, 03:19 AM
hurry up and get a place so i can move near the beach and learn how to surf
until you do i will work on my beach body

by doing absolutely nothing

LimeLite Racing
05-17-2008, 12:23 PM
What up mann! yeah I live down the street from bonita.. chill area, as for lakeside I lived there for a couple years.. shit is wack.. its hot as fuck, 30 min from the beach.. and just not cool.. but once you get into Bonita you will be cool.. Anywho welcome to Americas finest city..

hahahah thank you man!

as for phil, youre beach body is hot as is. lol

w0nderbr3ad
05-18-2008, 07:15 AM
My parents live in bonita. Chill as shit until you start to notice all the other hondas around. I"ve seen a lot of modded s13's and s14's going up and down H st. I live in national city and I never take the streets haha (Cop and ricer infested). I was just up at barona on friday. Came up 200 off 20 dollars and then lost it all hahah. Welcome to sd.

shade
05-18-2008, 11:51 AM

Lol. My brother just joined. He got like 90 something out of 96 and was about to go for nuclear but then they found out he's color blind so he picked CTI, pretty gay if you ask me. Hoping to get mad JDM tyte goodies later on from him. Yay!

I think it depends on the area though, If your south of Kearny Mesa you might have issues.
No problems either north or south of San Diego, for me anyway. Doesn't really depend on them, depends how you react to their approach, just be cooperative. All I've had were six warnings except for a red light arrow which did not even exist. Just need to watch out for the monthly speed traps and such. Most police are nice but CVPD is the most lenient, CHP sucks.

Edit: To the OP.
Bonita is pretty far from UCSD and hell no you do not want to commute. You might as well dorm or get an apartment since I know for sure that you are not going to get the class schedule you want, unless you are one of the really lucky people that have priority registration appointment times(i.e. athletes, people who are finishing and such..). Good luck to you sir.

Marcus
05-18-2008, 11:59 AM
welcome to sd! all the hardcore drifters in sd are usually on sddrift.com. im there too but more of a lurker. hah!

where do you guys come from?! i met avante at speedalliance, and thats it. where are all you guys coming from. i live in PH, north of bonita, never seen anyone down here.

LimeLite Racing
05-20-2008, 04:36 PM
thanks for all the welcomes. I will check that website out for sure, and also I may be changing my mind on ucsd, without a scholarship that shit is expensive!

Avante
05-20-2008, 10:10 PM
do SDSU!

SOOOO much better with the undergraduate programs.

I started at UCSD, ended up at SDSU. If i had the ability to, i would of just done all 4 years at State.

You will appreciate the 30 to 1 student/teacher ratio.

LimeLite Racing
05-24-2008, 02:19 PM
do SDSU!

SOOOO much better with the undergraduate programs.

I started at UCSD, ended up at SDSU. If i had the ability to, i would of just done all 4 years at State.

You will appreciate the 30 to 1 student/teacher ratio.

Thank you for the tip, that sounds right up my alley. I will have to look into it further, but definitely a great idea.

ill_concepts
05-31-2008, 05:11 PM
:( Damn you jimmy. You moved cuz i sold my car huh? LOL!! Good luck mang!!! You better roll up here to go driving still

LimeLite Racing
05-31-2008, 06:08 PM
First of all, yes. When you sold you're car, you lost me as a friend. Good bye!!

hahaha jk man i love you. come over and drink a beer with me im about to make the biggest for sale thread known to man...my car's gonna be in it...

hahahahahaha!!!!! jk again!!!!!!!!!!!! but seriously warhead is throwing a going away party tonight. you want to roll?

trace01m
06-05-2008, 03:09 PM
Good luck with the move,I hear it's expensive out there

LimeLite Racing
06-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Good luck with the move,I hear it's expensive out there
Thanks! And yeah it is kinda pricey, but it's well worth it!

PMSing Chicken
06-07-2008, 01:14 AM
If you're going to commute to UCSD, the shuttle from the parking lot next to the hospital is your friend. There is no parking near your classes during the day, only butt ass early or later in the afternoon.

ESmorz
06-07-2008, 02:45 AM
Let me drive your car.

Lol :love:

LimeLite Racing
06-12-2008, 08:17 PM
Let me drive your car.

Lol :love:

lol let me sleep on that one man.. you find a bassisst yet? We are dropping back in the studio next week!

ESmorz
06-12-2008, 09:36 PM
lol let me sleep on that one man.. you find a bassisst yet? We are dropping back in the studio next week!

Haha nah I'd only want to drive it in a completely safe area like a... airport runway that thing is to beautiful to put into any harms way.

...and no we haven't, shits whack I hate this small fucking town and high gas prices. :-/ haha. Good to hear looking forward to hearing it.

LimeLite Racing
06-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Haha nah I'd only want to drive it in a completely safe area like a... airport runway that thing is to beautiful to put into any harms way.

...and no we haven't, shits whack I hate this small fucking town and high gas prices. :-/ haha. Good to hear looking forward to hearing it.

lol thanks man. and yeah gas is sucking right now, i still haven't found a job, i have been drinking my life away, i look like a bum, and that studio time is all i got to look forward to.

lol j/k bout the bum deal i just shaved for some interviews tomorrow!

ESmorz
06-13-2008, 07:06 AM
Yeah I need a job... like on the bad. If you think gas is bad also try being broke and having to drive around on a motor that's probably going to crap out very soon lol.

Although last night I had motivation, and set up 2 bassist try outs... wooo for greens and 5 hour energy haha.

Silvia_S13
06-13-2008, 10:06 AM
welcome to the west.

cops love drift cars, nice cops usually don't pop hoods. jus dont drive like a jackass.

i live near bonita

LimeLite Racing
06-13-2008, 12:39 PM
hahaha good man! i need to come check you guys out for sure. whats the myspace address?