PDA

View Full Version : For friend: 1993 CLEAN white turbo coupe

emersonLP
05-13-2008, 01:20 PM
Long time personal friend of mine wants to sell his car: It is SUPER clean and pulls hard.

email him directly at: [email protected]

1993 Nissan 240SX SE - TURBO KA-T!

Up for sale is my babied 1993 Nissan 240SX coupe. I have put a full suspension, brakes, wheels/tires, differential and of course a big TURBO onto this car. I was going for the clean modded look, that you don't see too much of these days. I rarely see another 240 in as good of shape as mine.

The car's exterior is in great shape and the paint still shines beautifully. The gray cloth interior is clean and in good shape as well. The dash has NO cracks at all and the HUD is in perfect working order. Mechanically, the car is solid. This is a quick car that handles very well. I have put over $9,000 in performance parts alone into this car.

Here are some of the mods on the car: (I didn't include lots of the little stuff that was needed for the turbo setup)

1993 Nissan 240SX SE (white)
Coupe
5-speed
KA24DE
Garrett GT28RS Turbo
XS Power front mount intercooler
HKS SSQV blowoff valve
SR20DET 370cc Injectors
Walbro 255 Fuel pump
N60 (purple) Maxima MAF
3'' elbow
3" downpipe
3" testpipe
HKS 2.5 inch catback exhaust
SSautochrome bottom turbo mount - exhaust manifold/extension
Turbo Timer/Boost Gauge
RSR full bushing kit
Adjustable Tension Rods
Tein tie rods/ends
Adjustable rear upper control arms
S15 Helical LSD limited slip differential (with Redline fluid)
300zx 4 piston front AND 2 piston rear brakes painted black (WITH working e-brake)
HAWK HP+ brake pads
300zx brake master cylinder
Stainless steel front brake lines
Working heads-up display [HUD]
Immaculate dash - no cracks
S14 kouki front seats
17x8 5Zigen FN01RCs
Kenwood headunit, speakers
S14 seatbelts (non automatic)
Hard-to-find SE model without sunroof - improves overall rigidity and reduces weight, more headroom for helmet or tall people
Black body striping removed for an modern, clean look
ACT Street/Strip clutch
Fidanza lightened flywheel
RSR Race Springs
KYB AGX adjustable shocks
Rebuilt engine at 215k with new rings and bearings (head had already been serviced)have put 15k more miles on it with no problems
Koyo radiator
Electric fan
Front and rear strut tower braces
NISMO engine/transmission mounts
Upgraded wires
Tuned Enthalpy ECU

I am asking only 6,450 for the car, which I believe is a STEAL for the thing. I am starting medical school in a few weeks and I need to find a 4 door sedan fairly quickly.

I am selling this car because I need to get a 4 door commuter car for school...unfortunately.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. If interested, please respond via email. More photos upon request.

Thanks for your interest!
http://i26.tinypic.com/nqa8mr.jpg
https://post.craigslist.org/imagepreview/n/010108010403011613200805124733b9341967bbfb91004070 .jpg

coreansurfer
05-13-2008, 02:53 PM
it would be better to post all relevant pics up to help with the sale.

emersonLP
05-13-2008, 03:19 PM
Those are all the pics he gave me. If it was mine, I would post a lot more. I'll hassle him later to see if he has some more

CleanKAKouki
05-13-2008, 07:27 PM
would you cosider a trade plus cash deal for an 04 wrx? would fill your need for 4 doors anyway...plus 26mpg average

emersonLP
05-14-2008, 08:25 AM
Its my friend's car. I emailed him to notify him of your offer. Thanks for the interest