PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Deal!!!! Fully Built RB26 and s14 240sx

MAX Power SR
05-11-2008, 02:36 PM
This is a crazy ass deal and only doing this because i just came back from my country and am getting married in June. Anyways here it goes, this is what is going to be included

THE CAR (absolutely MINT condition in side and out)

- 96 240sx with 97-98 front end ( all oem except aftermarket front bumper and side skirts)
- HID headlights
- Color:- escalade blue and black/grey interior
- All windows tinted
- J30 rear diff. (rebuilt)
- Brand new 300zx front brake calipers and rotors
- Racing hart 18" wheels
THE ENGINE

- (fully built) r33 RB26dett motorset w/ rb25 transmission
- CP pistons 86mm
- JUN rods
- JUN oil pump
- JUN dual spring valve springs w/ titanium retainers
- JUN valve guides and valve stem seals
- Complete Tomei metal gasket kit (head, intake, exhaust)
- Block and head were completely professional serviced
- Head was race port and polished
- Top hat performance motormount kit (rb26 into s14 240sx)
- Greddy Timing Belt
- Greddy Cams

Anyways engine set is not installed in the car yet and still being built professionally. To finish off you will need the turbo + manifold, engine managment, driveshaft, and clutch. This engine was being built to withstand 1000+ hp but now i will not being able to spend more money on it to finish. Im asking $15,000 for everything. I will be taking offers as well but please dont waste my time with lowball offers thank you very much. Email me at [email protected] or call me at 516-216-2731 for any info

Pblesh85
05-11-2008, 03:02 PM
Sounds nice but pics will sell the car.

DOOK
05-11-2008, 03:06 PM
not to mention, was the engine already running in car before being built... meaning is the wiring all done?

MAX Power SR
05-11-2008, 10:52 PM
will post pics up. is engine is still newly built actually not even finished being built, i just finished paying the machine shop and picked up the head. Sorry to not mention the wiring has not been done yet. Also to mention the car also has an KOYO radiator and a Hybrid intercooler, and the motor has a Nismo thermostat and N1 water pump. Everything is still brand new on the engine its not even finished yet. I will go to the shop and take pics of the block with the pistons in it.

MAX Power SR
05-13-2008, 08:37 PM
if anybody wants to put the motor back together themselvs then im willing to lower the price, the block and the head are all together already it just needs to be assembled together, stay tuned for pics

MAX Power SR
05-13-2008, 08:42 PM
theres two pics of the car on a previous thread
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=143719

its towards the middle of the thread, the blue 240sx. thats the actual car

MAX Power SR
05-16-2008, 01:04 PM
bear with me people until i get my head back from the machine shop so i can go take pics of both the head completed and block completed

MAX Power SR
05-19-2008, 08:16 AM
alright guys whoever is interested please send me ur email because the pic file size are to large for zilvia.

flip3d
05-19-2008, 09:57 AM
^Resize in MS Paint and save as jpg.

Or if you want, you can use photobucket to host images.

MAX Power SR
05-20-2008, 09:15 AM
pics of block

CRZSWAP
05-20-2008, 05:06 PM
Post pics ASAP!!

MAX Power SR
05-21-2008, 07:36 AM
guys ive been tring to resize the pics and they still dont fit. ill try something else today but if you guys want pics asap send me email

MAX Power SR
05-22-2008, 10:16 AM
http://photobucket.com/rb26pics_photos

sorry for the wait but here are a few pics

MAX Power SR
05-23-2008, 02:21 PM
make some offer people:aw:

exitspeed
05-23-2008, 03:22 PM
make some offer people:aw:

http://photobucket.com/rb26pics_photos

sorry for the wait but here are a few pics

guys ive been tring to resize the pics and they still dont fit. ill try something else today but if you guys want pics asap send me email

alright guys whoever is interested please send me ur email because the pic file size are to large for zilvia.

bear with me people until i get my head back from the machine shop so i can go take pics of both the head completed and block completed

theres two pics of the car on a previous thread
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=143719

its towards the middle of the thread, the blue 240sx. thats the actual car

if anybody wants to put the motor back together themselvs then im willing to lower the price, the block and the head are all together already it just needs to be assembled together, stay tuned for pics

You get two bumps. Go read up on how to post pics.