PDA

View Full Version : contesting tickets

sumoboi7
05-09-2008, 11:48 AM
i have too many tickets i gotta deal with and i wondered if the police officer wrote my name down wrong is there a way to contest it or get it dropped? i searched a little but im really in a hurry i have to get to work to make that money to pay my shit off. any suggestions guys?

mifesto
05-09-2008, 11:53 AM
no i do not believe that will matter. he correctly identified you with your license plate and driver's license card regardless of his misspelling. now if the incorrectly put down your car model, then its another story.

just1pepsi
05-09-2008, 11:54 AM
All you can do is goto Court on each ticket and home to get out of them if the cop doesnt show. -or- obey the law and avoid getting tickets.

adrians_s13
05-09-2008, 11:57 AM
just fight the ticket.. regardless if you're right or not. Just know that you're riding on the hopes that the cop doesn't show... cuz if he shows up... You're fucked regardless, lol. hell, I dont think Larry H Parker could win a traffic contest.

sumoboi7
05-09-2008, 12:18 PM
on another of my tickets when my car was towed for driveway complaint even though my car was an inch into the red and not any where near their driveway that was not completed and they couldnt use it, they put my car down as 4 dr. what would i do in that case?