PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Mods!!!

kenshinS14sks
05-09-2008, 11:19 AM
Wow...just got saved from being scammed

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=190893

i wanted that quick release, pmed him, and even offered to bid and pay "extra" for him to ship it out so i wouldn't havev to drive a sore butt and a half 2 hours to pick it up... then it got closed, banned and i saw this

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=166407

:bowdown: mods for keeping zilvia SICK safe!!

ps sorry for bumping my sale thread too much =( but my stuff is still for sale!!! and the bids are still rolling in :D

mRclARK1
05-09-2008, 11:23 AM
drive a sore butt and a half 2 hours to pick it up

You have three butt cheeks? :ugh:

EDIT: Yay for mods!

DOOK
05-09-2008, 11:25 AM
mods saved my ass on that one too actually... I was going to be sending payment for the EDFC this afternoon after my paycheck cleared... guess not now.

kenshinS14sks
05-09-2008, 11:29 AM
You have three butt cheeks? :ugh:

EDIT: Yay for mods!

i meant like....sore butt and then some . . . never mind :squint: . . . i hope this doesn't get carry through as an ongoing e-joke

mRclARK1
05-09-2008, 04:13 PM
i meant like....sore butt and then some . . . never mind :squint: . . . i hope this doesn't get carry through as an ongoing e-joke

I figured that's what you meant... just giving you a hard time. :bigok:

It's to lame for an e-joke anyway.

S14DB
05-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Thank the people that use the report post buttons and PMs to let us know of these people. This is what alerts us to check users info.

drift-it
05-09-2008, 07:38 PM
The kid (daily drift) selling that stuff was/is not a scammer. His friend who lives close by who is that scammer and has had some trouble in the past obviously. I went to that kids house and he left for work and I met up with andrew who's that "scammer" guy and talked for a while and bought that apexi air filter no problems what so ever. I don't know those guys and I'm not friends or buddies I'm just going on what I saw and experienced.

S14DB
05-09-2008, 08:01 PM
The kid (daily drift) selling that stuff was/is not a scammer. His friend who lives close by who is that scammer and has had some trouble in the past obviously. I went to that kids house and he left for work and I met up with andrew who's that "scammer" guy and talked for a while and bought that apexi air filter no problems what so ever. I don't know those guys and I'm not friends or buddies I'm just going on what I saw and experienced.

So you bought the air filter from Andrew?

SW20Racer
05-09-2008, 10:07 PM
lol, you make it sound bad. is this a case of
http://www.wayodd.com/funny-pictures2/funny-pictures-foot-in-mouth-tlu.jpg??

and yes, the mods rock. if it wasnt for them, we wouldnt have anyone to report shit to.

drift-it
05-09-2008, 10:55 PM

Yes technically it was the other kids not andrew.

pbcstylez
05-13-2008, 05:52 PM
regardless im glad u locked it out of precaution