PDA

View Full Version : Help my woman win me a big TV

rim_bender
05-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Help my woman win me a big TV

My girl works at CareerBuilder.com and they're having a contest for their new professional networking site, BrightFuse.com. The person with the most contacts wins a MacBook Air (first), 42" Plasma (2nd), or iPhone (3rd). I'm tired of watching tv on a small crappy tv.

Help us out. Just go to http://www.brightfuse.com and click on "Sign Up Now" Then fill out a very small form and click on Search at the top. Search for "Erica Cook" and then click on Add to Contacts and you're done.

DO IT

ZenkiCam
05-07-2008, 02:34 PM
slipNslide, the zilvians wont take this as good as 240atlanta haha. lace up that flame suit boy

bo2o
05-07-2008, 02:42 PM
made one.. this will be moved kuz it has nuttin to do with nissans haha...

but i signed up and added her.

hope you win and vget to watch tv on a bigger tv. take a picte ofo your small crappy tv on top of your car to make it a nissan thing so you get to keep it in gernal haha

exitspeed
05-07-2008, 02:45 PM
1. Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars So unless your saying your women gets ridin as hard as an S-Chassis, this is in the wrong section. (moved)

2. Booo. You have to register? Zilvia is all about voting for people but having to register will limit those willing.

rim_bender
05-07-2008, 02:56 PM
Oh, sorry i put it in the wrong section.

Yeah you have to register, but that helps you out as well if you would like to use the service. Its free anyways.

Thanks to the people that signed up.

Its so lame people neg rep you for anything on this site, i don't get it. No other site does that. I have awesome rep on every forum but this one, ha