PDA

View Full Version : For all you players,playboys and gorilla pimps

40daws
05-05-2008, 04:00 PM
I still find this hard to believe. I just keep thinking about how many guys have been in this situation. Read :

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) -- A Texas woman who caused her lover's shooting death by falsely crying rape was convicted Friday of involuntary manslaughter.

Tracy Denise Roberson, 37, cried when the verdict was announced. The punishment phase was set for Monday, and she faces two to 20 years in prison.

In late 2006, Darrell Roberson came home from a late-night card game to find his scantily clad wife with another man in a pickup in the driveway. Tracy Roberson was with her lover but cried rape, and her husband fired four shots into the truck as Devin LaSalle drove off, killing him.

Darrell Roberson was arrested, but a murder charge was dropped, and a grand jury indicted Tracy Roberson instead.

During her three-day trial, defense attorneys called no witnesses but blamed LaSalle's death on Darrell Roberson's jealousy and rage.

But prosecutors placed all the blame on Tracy Roberson, showing evidence of the affair with LaSalle, 32, and a text message in which she invited him to her house that evening.

UPDATE 5/6/08--The wife gets 5 years in jail. Read new post number 20.

2Slow40
05-05-2008, 04:09 PM
shits wild.

Glad the husband didn't get charged for murder.

LB.Motoring
05-05-2008, 04:11 PM
double delt.

Nice...

kensreliableb18b
05-05-2008, 04:16 PM
http://www.omnitv.ca/ontario/tv/cheaters/image01.jpg

muwahahha i had to

bitch got what she deserved.

Farzam
05-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Killed the dude boning his wife AND got the wife fucked over

BRAVO!

MegasquirtCA
05-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Thats what happens when the bitch cries Wolf.

soreballz
05-05-2008, 04:40 PM
That is just plain fucking awesome.

ziptiedae86
05-05-2008, 04:52 PM
Wow don't know how the husband got away with murder--TX allows you to defend yourself and your property if in immediate danger but if the guy is driving away and you shoot him, that's definitely a no go, even here, 99% of the time. Unless of course the dumbass tried to run over the husband with his car.

Anyway, considering his wife is a cheating whore, and homeboy obviously fucked up by messing with a married woman, I say it was a justified shooting.

Karma is a bitch.

YoungGun
05-05-2008, 04:56 PM
+1 to what Farzam said, fuck that bitch.

TiNMAN
05-05-2008, 04:58 PM
+1 to what Farzam said, fuck that bitch.

+ 2

azndoc
05-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Guns don't kill people, husbands who come home early does.

sillydrift
05-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Killed the dude boning his wife AND got the wife fucked over

BRAVO!

hahah nice i was thinking the same thing

adrians_s13
05-05-2008, 05:25 PM
damn skippy!

A Spec Products
05-05-2008, 06:58 PM
http://www.8ball.co.uk/productimages/31842-2.jpg

2ilvia
05-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Guns don't kill people, husbands who come home early does.

you bet they does

flclsteve
05-05-2008, 11:15 PM
she got what she deserves pure awsome

Kaizen.
05-06-2008, 02:55 AM
Me like.

If my girl cheats on me, i hope she'll cry rape!

Matej
05-06-2008, 03:00 AM
Crazy things happen when you can't afford dimples.

fliprayzin240sx
05-06-2008, 04:49 AM
TX...the only state left where laws makes sense and people have common sense. If this was in any other state, the husband would be on death row by now.

40daws
05-06-2008, 07:42 AM
UPDATE!UPDATE!

She got 5 YEARS in jail !!!!

Read:

A jury found that the accusation caused her husband to fatally shoot her lover
By Nathaniel [email protected]
FORT WORTH -- An Arlington woman's attempt to cover up her two-month affair cost her lover his life in 2006, and on Monday, a jury sentenced her to five years in prison for her role in the slaying.

Tracy Roberson's three daughters screamed in the hallways of the courthouse after State District Judge Louis Sturns read the sentence.

"You promised you would go and get my momma," Roberson's youngest daughter, Kyla, cried to her father. "You promised, Daddy, you promised."

As she walked out of the courtroom in a green jumpsuit, Roberson whispered to her husband, Darrell, "Take care of my kids."

Future240
05-06-2008, 09:10 AM
My heart goes out to the husband and the daughters that must be really tramuatizing to them. I have no pity for the wife though, if it wasnt for her kids 5 years in my opinon is a little light

a_ahmed
05-06-2008, 09:17 AM
bitch got what she deserved.I second that.

I know, I know... all the liberal, loose, 'modern', faggish, feminist, lesbo monsters and whatever else out there will cry me a river. Fuck you. Bitch deserved to die.

Cheat and eat the bullet.

She ruined herself, her world and her family. Plus all the other miscelleanous damage surrounding them. Once it's done there is no going back. Damage is done..

I feel really sorry for her husband and her family...

TX...the only state left where laws makes sense and people have common sense. If this was in any other state, the husband would be on death row by now.

God Bless Texas in that regards, despite the wackos out there, there are some conservative people who have morals, much respect.

Otherwise if it was somewhere else it would be like "she has her 'rights' to do whatever she wants" and "he is guilty of jealousy, too posessive" or some other bs.

Then again now there are gay marriages too so go figure.

The world is becoming as such that the victim becomes the victimizer.

My rents are supers at a building, some whackos came to cause ruckus (who previously lived there). The hoe started yelling at my mother claiming she 'stole her mails' WTF? Then her 'boyfriend' who NEVER lived in the building started getting in my mother's face... BAD MOVE... my dad pushed him back and BAM, the guy fleeeeeew well I can't describe it to you... lol my dad is big. I mean hello yelling at my small and old mom...

Cops came and the guy and his wife that were yelling at my mom in her face had the 'right' to sue my dad... WTF?! But they didn't and they would have 'considered our case' because the guy was in my mom's face.... HELLO?! WHAT THE?!

jackjack
05-06-2008, 09:52 AM
http://www.forumspile.com/Misc-OhSnap.jpg

stiizy
05-06-2008, 10:46 AM
Wow good for her i think she got off light on that but if i was the husband i would question if all of those kids are really mine..but i hope he can pull through for his family and try to make things right

exitspeed
05-06-2008, 10:53 AM
^
Yep. You might want to question that if you and your sons look like this together.

http://media.drunkenfist.com/img/movies/me_myself_and_irene.jpg

Phlip
05-06-2008, 10:55 AM
It's called "comeuppance," look it up

an_orange_s2k
05-06-2008, 12:25 PM
damn sucks for the kids and husband...the wife def. shoulda gotten more

eastcoastS14
05-06-2008, 12:29 PM
hahah

texas

does