PDA

View Full Version : so... the war is about oil?

SR240DET
05-04-2008, 11:35 AM
Can you guess who said this?

My friends, I will have an energy policy that we will be talking about, which will eliminate our dependence on oil from the Middle East that will -- that will then prevent us -- that will prevent us from having ever to send our young men and women into conflict again in the Middle East

opponheimer
05-04-2008, 11:41 AM
McCain!

Hahahahah..

YoungGun
05-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Who cares, his wife likes drifting.

S14DB
05-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Isn't this last weeks news? He quickly sad he was talking about the 1st gulf war.

Ever since he got the nomination he has turned into bush III

jackjack
05-04-2008, 12:32 PM
"so... the war is about oil?"

thats what everyone keeps saying/telling me..............

whatever.

murda-c
05-04-2008, 12:35 PM
If you didn't know the war was over oil what did you think it was over?

ayuaddict
05-04-2008, 12:48 PM
Methylenedioxymethamphetamine

SW20Racer
05-04-2008, 02:17 PM

lol, IM ROLLING MY NUTS OFF DUDE!

http://amysrobot.com/files/mccain_grimace.JPG

chibo
05-04-2008, 02:40 PM

MDMA is the most wonderful thing in this world. :D :D :D

SW20Racer
05-04-2008, 02:46 PM

negatory good buddy. thc comes in first. then lsd then mdma.

thems the rules yo.

sillyvia13
05-04-2008, 03:03 PM

thems the rules yo.

agreed,...rules ARE rules.

Matej
05-04-2008, 03:07 PM
http://www.shenyuepop.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/christina-milian-gas-station-6.jpg

fliprayzin240sx
05-04-2008, 05:15 PM
^^^Thats what the war is about? Shit now I see why we got suicide bombers, thats one of the virgins promised to them...

Grendel
05-04-2008, 05:37 PM

thems the rules yo.

Bah mushrooms>mdma :p

sillyvia13
05-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Bah mushrooms>mdma :p
ahhh. there the same...your face hurts from smiling either way...lol...

JVD
05-04-2008, 11:21 PM
I don't get this thread. WTF did you think 'the war' was about?

ESmorz
05-04-2008, 11:26 PM
^^^Thats what the war is about? Shit now I see why we got suicide bombers, thats one of the virgins promised to them...

If that girls a virgin then so is Magic Johnson

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/f/2/f/f2f5b24ef2634073a79a9311be969e4d.jpg

drifter808
05-04-2008, 11:30 PM
only now you realize this. Its one of the longest wars and you didn't even know what its about.

Jung918
05-05-2008, 12:15 AM
whoever voted/votes for mcain is an idiot. same goes for barack and hilliary

SR240DET
05-05-2008, 02:46 AM
only now you realize this. Its one of the longest wars and you didn't even know what its about.

i knew it was about oil since the beginning when G dubyah said “the oil is going to pay for the war”. Im just pointing out that a political figure slipped and said the war was about oil. I mean all this time I thought it was about Dubyah M D’s and spreading democracy :sarcasom:.

Grendel
05-05-2008, 10:52 AM
...and spreading democracy :sarcasom:.

Man when I was in the desert thats one of the "missions" we had there. Spreading democracy to the iraqi people. Got to watch all kinds of stupid propoganda films like the one where all the iraqis that voted had their thumbs painted blue. Of course every film had Toby Keith or some shit playing as background music.

Base commander had some big commanders call and talked about it. I'm thinking how is this guy gonna stand there and lie to me like that haha

Of course 90% of the the people there believed that was what we were there to do, and were all into it... :duh:

stiizy
05-05-2008, 10:56 AM
The war is about Bush finishing Daddy's business from the 90's hell yea its oil!!!

Antihero983
05-05-2008, 11:25 AM
so... the war is about oil?

so... you like to state the obvious?

SW20Racer
05-05-2008, 12:26 PM
whoever voted/votes for mcain is an idiot. same goes for barack and hilliary

that leaves ralph nader. hellz yeah, i vote for him every year. (you know he's always running right?)

water
05-05-2008, 12:33 PM
Then we should be fighting Canada.

Jung918
05-05-2008, 09:01 PM
that leaves ralph nader. hellz yeah, i vote for him every year. (you know he's always running right?)

lets be realistic. Nader has no chance in winning and the same goes for ron paul.
mccain is just another bush and barack/hillary are nothing but false promises.

Mi Beardo es Loco
05-05-2008, 09:33 PM
This war was only about oil. Seriously, George Bush could lead to the end of the United States as we know it. Our defenses are the weakest they've EVER been. God forbid Iran attacks Isreal. We will go to war with Iran, which will be a legit war because our allie is Isreal, and Russia will defend Iran (allies). God save us from that war. Are we really blind enough to think that Rome will not fall for a second time? The US will not remain on top at this rate. the Economy will crumble upon itself. Either that or a $20000 madatory tax for all residence (the amount of our debt). A country can not stand on legs when in debt for a half a trillion dollars.

rubelcon
05-05-2008, 09:44 PM
All 3 of them are CFR Neocons... We are doomed.

Jung918
05-05-2008, 10:31 PM
This war was only about oil. Seriously, George Bush could lead to the end of the United States as we know it. Our defenses are the weakest they've EVER been. God forbid Iran attacks Isreal. We will go to war with Iran, which will be a legit war because our allie is Isreal, and Russia will defend Iran (allies). God save us from that war. Are we really blind enough to think that Rome will not fall for a second time? The US will not remain on top at this rate. the Economy will crumble upon itself. Either that or a $20000 madatory tax for all residence (the amount of our debt). A country can not stand on legs when in debt for a half a trillion dollars.

i believe it is 30k for every american. either way, you say the truth.

SW20Racer
05-05-2008, 10:39 PM
http://www.feministezine.com/feminist/modern/images/Ralph-Nader.jpg

dooo iiiiittttt!

SR240DET
05-05-2008, 11:26 PM
Are we really blind enough to think that Rome will not fall for a second time?.

your only blind if you ignore the past. Rome rise as a Republic and fell as a Democracy. The US is following the same path, and soon we to will endure the same fate.

Following the Constitution would have prevented a lot of the problems we have today. Which by the way promised a republican form of government. :bigok:

Howard92884
05-05-2008, 11:29 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/blood-and-oil-how-the-west-will-profit-from-iraqs-most-precious-commodity-431119.html

Now, unnoticed by most amid the furore over civil war in Iraq and the hanging of Saddam Hussein, the new oil law has quietly been going through several drafts, and is now on the point of being presented to the cabinet and then the parliament in Baghdad. Its provisions are a radical departure from the norm for developing countries: under a system known as "production-sharing agreements", or PSAs, oil majors such as BP and Shell in Britain, and Exxon and Chevron in the US, would be able to sign deals of up to 30 years to extract Iraq's oil.

I remembered watcing something on 60 minutes about Iraq giving the U.S. controld of like 60 something oil fields for the next 30 years to help pay for the war. It was like 3 months ago though.

satal95
05-06-2008, 12:06 AM
http://www.shenyuepop.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/christina-milian-gas-station-6.jpg

I wold go to war for her. Hell if she pumped my gas, i wouldn't mind paying hig gas prices:naughty:

azndummie
05-06-2008, 12:17 AM
Who cares, his wife likes drifting.

YAY!!! thats all that matters right?

rubelcon
05-06-2008, 09:43 AM
The New World Order is here. For the love of God run.

steve shadows
05-06-2008, 10:20 AM

Then you havent had a good threesome yet :faint:

The New World Order is here. For the love of God run.

We're not as bad as you think

90hatchie
05-06-2008, 11:16 AM

i had a 3sum with gf and her best friend
ruined everything....

flip3d
05-06-2008, 12:02 PM

Nowhere does it specifically say women virgins.

steve shadows
05-06-2008, 12:07 PM
i had a 3sum with gf and her best friend
ruined everything....

don't do it with the girlfriend :loco: DUH

your only blind if you ignore the past. Rome rise as a Republic and fell as a Democracy. The US is following the same path, and soon we to will endure the same fate.

Following the Constitution would have prevented a lot of the problems we have today. Which by the way promised a republican form of government. :bigok:

How old are you?

Seriously , that is an extremely well articulated way to present that.

And it's dead true in a lot of respects.

We are operating at a democracy, majority rules, a republic is a form of democratic style government where people are equally heard and taken into consideration.

sillyvia13
05-30-2008, 07:42 AM

We're not as bad as you think

LOL!!!!!!
you are too funny!

I dont think anything we do from TODAY on, or even a year ago on, would change the fate of our beloved USA!

USA = Weapon of mass destruction. (we have returned the (middle east) desert into a DESERT!)
we cant find it because we are looking in wrong place, try the white house.

g6civcx
05-30-2008, 07:47 AM
A country can not stand on legs when in debt for a half a trillion dollars.

Please explain why the national debt is bad for the country.

Following the Constitution would have prevented a lot of the problems we have today. Which by the way promised a republican form of government

You are absolutely correct. republic with a lower case "r". Most people do not know this.

Plus if you a scholar of constitutional law, you realize that the only absolute inalienable rights we have is freedom from slavery and sexual assault. Pretty much everything else supposedly guaranteed in the US Constitution may be forfeited if you break the law, i.e. cross the government.

For example, life and liberty are easily forfeited. Look at the death penalty and prisons.

The pursuit of happiness is guaranteed, but happiness is not. It's the pursuit that's guaranteed, which means you can try but you can never succeed.

I believe that Americans fundamentally believe that we are guaranteed certain rights, such as cheap oil, driver's license, cheap food, good housing, public utilities, etc., but if you looked at our laws, none of those things are guaranteed. Everything we have taken for granted are just privileges that we financed with some form of debt. Now is the time to pay up and nobody is ready to step up to the responsibility.

Just because something is the law or if the government says so doesn't mean it cannot be changed. Even Supreme Court decisions are reversable if you have enough resources. This country belongs to the rich and powerful. Make no mistake about it.

Walperstyle
05-30-2008, 03:31 PM
I support the Troops. ...maybe not the motive, but anyone in the Military can get a free beer if they come up north to canada!

aNskY
05-31-2008, 10:27 AM
whoever said it is still better than Obama

S13_Nightkid
05-31-2008, 10:48 AM
i wonder what the Framers of the Constitution would say..

fliprayzin240sx
05-31-2008, 10:58 AM
In all honesty, all this shit makes me wonder how much oil reserves the US actually have.