PDA

View Full Version : Bobafreak Inspired Me

ESmorz
05-01-2008, 01:45 PM
So I was goin through his "When it's ok , and when it's not" thread and threesomes were being discussed.

Which got me thinking about last night. So let me lay it down for you.

I'm 17 as many of you probably know and a threesome is like the holy grail for someone my age. Plus, I'm in my last month of underage legality so I'm really going for the gusto lol. My two best friends and I taking a cue from How I Met Your Mother also have the "Belt" title. To The first one who gets the honor of... well you know.

Anyways, last night I'm kickin it with these two girls. I've already had "intimate relations" with both of them at separate times. So within the past week I've just been like what happens if I get them both together... haha

So last night after watching Cloverfield and having them both up on my junk cause they were so scared we smoked some, and were being typical teenagers. We go into the one girls room and I lay down on the floor looking at her disco light and am kinda trippin out. Both girls lay on opposite sides of me in the cuddle fashion and I'm like gaaaaah damn haha.

So one of the girls starts gettin a little handsy and whispers something into my ear that sounded non-intelligible. So being kind of a goof and knowing she had her phone on her I sent her a text so that if she got offended I could play it off as a joke, it read "Threesome hahahaha =P" and she read it and was like "Let's do it" and showed it to the other girl and was like ok... At this point I'm thinking I am the fucking man lol.

Then, I shit you not. Like something out of a bad movie. They start getting undressed and her phone rings and her dad says he's like one minute away and to open the gate, so I have to speed racer my ass home because he knows me and my car.

Should I go for it again? I just get to thinking can I really bring it up twice, ya know. I was sooo close lol.

The Point of this thread? Anyone got any similar stories or have actually gone through with the deed. Leave your bs at the door.

Bobafreak
05-01-2008, 01:58 PM
You know this happend to me once when i was a sophmore. The girl i was dating was this band chick named natalia her and her friend one day pulled me aside and were talking about having a threesome with me. I couldnt commit to it. But finally when i was 20 i did have my 1st threesome and i think its something everyone wants to do in life. Make sure you can get pictures!

But i think you can pull it off again if you got rico suave skill. This time go somewhere where you cannot i repeat cannot be interrupted. Do both of these girls hangout with each other? If so thats cool because then they would see it as the typical "omgah im making out with a girl thing" which im sure the breezys done before back in 8th grade on a truth or dare gig. This always works! "The silly omgah im so drunk and dont know what im doing roll" it has never failed but sometimes it can get you into one of those i think i love you talks or stupid shit. But you can play that one off by acting like your sleep.

exitspeed
05-01-2008, 02:00 PM
Ohhhhh to be young again...

SW20Racer
05-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Ohhhhh to be young again...

hell nah man, i lived way too hard back then. im far too lazy for that shit now...

ESmorz
05-01-2008, 02:10 PM
You know this happend to me once when i was a sophmore. The girl i was dating was this band chick named natalia her and her friend one day pulled me aside and were talking about having a threesome with me. I couldnt commit to it. But finally when i was 20 i did have my 1st threesome and i think its something everyone wants to do in life. Make sure you can get pictures!

But i think you can pull it off again if you got rico suave skill. This time go somewhere where you cannot i repeat cannot be interrupted. Do both of these girls hangout with each other? If so thats cool because then they would see it as the typical "omgah im making out with a girl thing" which im sure the breezys done before back in 8th grade on a truth or dare gig. This always works! "The silly omgah im so drunk and dont know what im doing roll" it has never failed but sometimes it can get you into one of those i think i love you talks or stupid shit. But you can play that one off by acting like your sleep.

They are good friends, and they have kissed before. I'll just take em back to my place next time lol. Rico Suave I got, apparently timing... not so much haha

Bobafreak
05-01-2008, 02:12 PM
Then i think your ready. Just member to wrap the tool!

exitspeed
05-01-2008, 02:13 PM
hell nah man, i lived way too hard back then. im far too lazy for that shit now...

Same here.

But I remember these thoughts. Difference was I didn't have the internet to refer to.

ESmorz
05-01-2008, 02:14 PM

Without fail. I think my parents are praying for the day I turn 18.

They keep giving me shit about the empty condom boxes lol.

k's_silvia2.0
05-01-2008, 02:16 PM

For real!!!!!!!!

MikeisNissan
05-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Do it guy! In the butt!

Bobafreak
05-01-2008, 02:22 PM
Same here.

But I remember these thoughts. Difference was I didn't have the internet to refer to.

Serious if i had myspace back in high school shit jr high wooooo. fail. I member being a youngin and watching mtv spring break thinking damn i cant wait till i go to high school and im a senior going to get drunk and hook up with all these hot girls go to Mexico....Never happened!

ESmorz
05-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Serious if i had myspace back in high school shit jr high wooooo. fail. I member being a youngin and watching mtv spring break thinking damn i cant wait till i go to high school and im a senior going to get drunk and hook up with all these hot girls go to Mexico....Never happened!

Ah Cabo was fuckin sick. I love mexico :D

I also love Myspace. It's like a automatic poon black book.

TiNMAN
05-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Should I go for it again? I just get to thinking can I really bring it up twice, ya know. I was sooo close lol.

yea, just tell them theres unfinished biznizz! 100% youre in it, son. do work.

You know this happend to me once when i was a sophmore. The girl i was dating was this band chick named natalia her and her friend one day pulled me aside and were talking about having a threesome with me.

just curious, which band? any big AAA/AAAA hs marching band??

Do it guy! In the butt!

in the butt! on MYSPACE!

Bobafreak
05-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Yeah back in the yay day you had to get girls from different schools by going to the games or hit up the aol chatrooms! Myspace just makes it too easy. thinking about those 8th grade dances........ Teachers breakin up all the girls trying to get freaky. lol

Bobafreak
05-01-2008, 02:31 PM
yea, just tell them theres unfinished biznizz! 100% youre in it, son. do work.

just curious, which band? any big AAA/AAAA hs marching band??

in the butt! on MYSPACE!

She was from Santa Monica high school but she left and went to Inglewood high school cause she could get a scholarship with ease from there since there band team was pretty good.

TiNMAN
05-01-2008, 02:32 PM
is it really that easy to pull chicks on mysapce?? shits kinda weirt, with a T.

ESmorz
05-01-2008, 02:34 PM
is it really that easy to pull chicks on mysapce?? shits kinda weirt, with a T.

Like drowning kittens in a bag...

Bobafreak
05-01-2008, 02:36 PM
Yea i mean check the options you have and you can even go by specs that your looking for! age, relationship, go by the mile radius, ethnicity, height,

SoguRacing
05-01-2008, 02:39 PM
Hey bro, I had one a while back after i got back from Hawaii. I'm 22 now by the way, this was back in september. I was chillin with this girl i met at a part through my friend. I found out she was bi and i was like "hell yea" so i got her number and her "myspace" and started messin with her head a bit. long story short..after about a month of doing this, she and her friend came back from a party one night and hit me up at 3am for a threesome. I showed up and fuc**d both of them! haha. I met her friend and like 3 min later i was pounding her booty on the edge of the bed. my advice!! go for it! not too many opportunities like these come around. Just be sure to wrap it and do anything without a condom! wrap that whopper so you dont get the dairy queen pregnant. good luck!

DOOK
05-01-2008, 02:40 PM
get it before the hair does....... ooooops

SoguRacing
Myspace is window shopping at home

Daniel.

yeah, im too lazy and apathetic to party like i used to...

Esmorz, you can do it man! Just take em back to your place.

lflkajfj12123
05-01-2008, 02:41 PM
i can't think without the internet

aghhhhhhh!

TiNMAN
05-01-2008, 02:42 PM
i got one in the pits. says shes down for a threesome, just gotta find a 3rd. i'd rather her supply one tho

ESmorz
05-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Yeah, I'm quite positive I can do it.

It was just quite disheartening being so DAMN CLOSE and having it all taken away lol.

i can't think without the internet

aghhhhhhh!

More like there is a plethora of boring ass threads on here at the moment. Give it some spice.

i got one in the pits. says shes down for a threesome, just gotta find a 3rd. i'd rather her supply one tho

Yeah, I think the girl almost HAS to supply the other chick, because unless they are total whores they need to be comfortable with the person.

Farzam
05-01-2008, 02:43 PM
My first threesome was pretty weird.

But it's so fucking epic.

SimpleSexy180
05-01-2008, 02:47 PM
i would go for it.

one time I had one of my friends gf(at the time) want a threesome with me and her friend. mmm viet chicks.

gabe30
05-01-2008, 02:48 PM
My two best friends and I taking a cue from How I Met Your Mother also have the "Belt" title.

when i first read this, i was like. damn i hope this guy isnt telling a story of a devil's threesome. that would be all bad.

anyways, go for it again. im pretty sure it will work out

ESmorz
05-01-2008, 02:49 PM
My first threesome was pretty weird.

But it's so fucking epic.

Both of these girls were both really good in bed too. So I have a feeling it would be. I'll test the boundaries with a camera lol

eastcoastS14
05-01-2008, 02:49 PM

bah just raw dog it....only way to go

lflkajfj12123
05-01-2008, 02:52 PM
i would go for it.

one time I had one of my friends gf(at the time) want a threesome with me and her friend. mmm viet chicks.

hah vietnamese girls? i thought that was only koreans total slut bags

jibanez
05-01-2008, 02:54 PM
does getting slapped, count as getting close?

TiNMAN
05-01-2008, 02:58 PM

yenno, being vietnamese myself, i still havent gotten any viet girls. i keep tellin my self to stop F'in with these filipinas.

hah vietnamese girls? i thought that was only koreans total slut bags

sluts are all over the place. dont matter what ethnicity son. videobox.com - peep game.

does getting slapped, count as getting close?

lol

azndoc
05-01-2008, 02:59 PM
Ummmm I'm still trying to make a million dollars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16QSYESBuRU&feature=related

Daniel.
05-01-2008, 02:59 PM
yenno, being vietnamese myself, i still havent gotten any viet girls. i keep tellin my self to stop F'in with these filipinas.

sluts are all over the place. dont matter what ethnicity son.

lol

being a vietnamese dude who's been with a few vietnamese girls...id have to say that they're no different from other girls.

ESmorz
05-01-2008, 03:01 PM

I'm poor as fuck. I still have girls pay for things. My car needs parts! haha

lflkajfj12123
05-01-2008, 03:02 PM

haha i totally forgot about that

flip girls are totally prude! well theres always the one slutty

TiNMAN
05-01-2008, 03:06 PM
being a vietnamese dude who's been with a few vietnamese girls...id have to say that they're no different from other girls.

haha, yea. thats what my homies tell me. itd be fun to talk dirty to em in viet tho. :love:

eastcoastS14
05-01-2008, 03:08 PM
She Was My First Asian!

ESmorz
05-01-2008, 03:10 PM
She Was My First Asian!

I wish...

I need to get out of this fucking town. There are seriously like 4 asian chicks and not one is attractive... =(

hahahaha

Farzam
05-01-2008, 03:11 PM
Both of these girls were both really good in bed too. So I have a feeling it would be. I'll test the boundaries with a camera lol

Hahah

nightvision time!

TiNMAN
05-01-2008, 03:12 PM
Hahah

nightvision time!

F that. leave the lights on dude!

ESmorz
05-01-2008, 03:15 PM
F that. leave the lights on dude!

Whenever I can :w00t:

Farzam
05-01-2008, 03:24 PM
Lights off= suprise buttsecks

ESmorz
05-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Lights off= suprise buttsecks

Oh... it's never a surprise :keke:

gabe30
05-01-2008, 03:27 PM

indeed.. vag is vag lol

DUFFM4N
05-01-2008, 03:27 PM
man...this thread FAILS TO DELIVER

you didnt beat them cakes....pointless post, super hyped up...and bobafreak is NOT a sex guru :keke:

indeed.. vag is vag lol

would you still say the same thing if that bitch got STDs all up in her shit?

ESmorz
05-01-2008, 03:29 PM

1 in 4 brah... 1 in 4 bahahaha

TiNMAN
05-01-2008, 03:30 PM
clean vag is clean vag. clean vag is good vag. :boink:

yea, the new statistics are kinda F'in scary yo. 1 in 4 !?!!

DUFFM4N
05-01-2008, 03:32 PM
1 in 4 brah... 1 in 4 bahahaha

:nono:

quadruple bag it

gabe30
05-01-2008, 03:33 PM
well if we're assuming vag being clean or crap. then thats a different story. but we're comparing vietnamese vag with any other chicks vag.

lol as if all of a suddent viet girls have clean vag

ESmorz
05-01-2008, 03:33 PM
:nono:

quadruple bag it

Fuck that. I just use glad bags.

If they can catch a piano they can fight off the AIDS.

Bobafreak
05-01-2008, 03:42 PM
man...this thread FAILS TO DELIVER

you didnt beat them cakes....pointless post, super hyped up...and bobafreak is NOT a sex guru :keke:

pleeeaasseeeee.....you know nothing about boba that i care to share. :D

DUFFM4N
05-01-2008, 03:43 PM
fool!...you tell me all your stories on AIM...and lets just say they're nominated for the blueberry award for short stories :keke:

flclsteve
05-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Damn try it agian whats the worst they say no?

but ive never had a threesome yet im still working on it ha

gabe30
05-01-2008, 03:46 PM
shit just gots real

how about you share a story.

this thread fails to deliver

Bobafreak
05-01-2008, 03:47 PM
fool!...you tell me all your stories on AIM...and lets just say they're nominated for the blueberry award for short stories :keke:

What! what stories have i told you? None!!! nada! zilch! No thats blackmail at its finest. Comeon son you should know that!

DUFFM4N
05-01-2008, 03:48 PM
you say a lot when your drunk...and apparently forget a lot too

ESmorz
05-01-2008, 03:50 PM
What! what stories have i told you? None!!! nada! zilch! No thats blackmail at its finest. Comeon son you should know that!

http://api.ning.com/files/v-bIVGy5U8AsBsIngjMSMHvLWLBf1MiW0qVvswx1M6w_/spidey.jpg

TiNMAN
05-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Fuck that. I just use glad bags.

If they can catch a piano they can fight off the AIDS.

dude, i was watchin the history of sex and fools use to use(and reuse) animal bladders tied on to they shit!

Bobafreak
05-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Wooo never! you seen me drunk twice? both occassions i never spilt a word to anyone. Stripper partys i was only drunk the day i through 20's and hundreds at your girls 21 bday party on mianna. Other than that sober like a square. wait to the exception of brunos gig which you were not present at. Even still only thing happen was me getting into it with some emo kid and then yack'n out in the backyard.

TRUE STORY!

TiNMAN
05-01-2008, 03:55 PM
so defensive!

Bobafreak
05-01-2008, 03:59 PM
No just keepin it real. Back to the topic.. if you got a video camera set that shiz up! See if you know anyone with a remote control access for that easy clickness so you dont waste tape!

ESmorz
05-01-2008, 04:04 PM
No just keepin it real. Back to the topic.. if you got a video camera set that shiz up! See if you know anyone with a remote control access for that easy clickness so you dont waste tape!

haha set up cams suck =(

if it wasn't my first threesome I'd go for the tried and true POV cam bahahaha

Bobafreak
05-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Redtube son! Wooooo!

azndoc
05-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Don't double wrap it or triple or even quadriple that shit.

Causes friction and makes condoms break.

Thus resulting in the following....

knocked up chick and STDs

And also turning it inside out for the other chick is also not advised.

Trust me I've known guys that have done it.

TiNMAN
05-01-2008, 04:23 PM
haha.. yea. and once you dip the butthole dont go back to vag.

Daniel.
05-01-2008, 04:25 PM

uh oh.....oops.

:-/

azndoc
05-01-2008, 04:26 PM
But ATM is cool though.

Ass to Mouth.

Oh man that's bad.......

ESmorz
05-01-2008, 04:29 PM

Only if you care that they get an infection lol

SimpleSexy180
05-01-2008, 07:13 PM

oh for sure. flip and jap girls are all i will mess with. korean...meh...

Tops*
05-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Jack speaks the truth on page 3.

Yup.

Concerning Asian girls: A random drunk guy once asked me if an Asian girl's vag is horizontal so spreading her legs would make her tight. He was dead serious so I replied dead seriously, "YES!" and walked away.

markyboi
05-01-2008, 07:25 PM
is that even a question? GO FOR IT!

Daniel.
05-01-2008, 10:49 PM
Jack speaks the truth on page 3.

Yup.

Concerning Asian girls: A random drunk guy once asked me if an Asian girl's vag is horizontal so spreading her legs would make her tight. He was dead serious so I replied dead seriously, "YES!" and walked away.

wait.....what....the....fuck

??

Tops*
05-01-2008, 11:43 PM
Yeah...

I didn't ask questions.

ESmorz
05-01-2008, 11:54 PM
Yeah...

I didn't ask questions.

For the love of god why not? :cry:

stiizy
05-02-2008, 10:33 AM
ah man i remember my 24th surprise party my boys threw for me in AZ damn i got so trashed i met a future ex(hot-ass) girlfriend and woke up with two chicks in my boys moms bed in the morning one viet and one thai..whoo hoo good times!!! oh and +1 for ass to mouth...lolz seriously though!!

water
05-02-2008, 11:51 AM
aasdfasdfasf

EDacIouSX
05-02-2008, 11:56 AM
i would go for it.

please introduce me to your viet female friends. actually, pass me all the girls you don't want. koreans, japanese, chinese, basically any hoodrat you know i want. kthxbai