PDA

View Full Version : getting a new place, theres some big rigs.. who would take em?

HyperTek
04-28-2008, 04:07 PM
so we are gettin this house which is on a huge 1 acre piece of land.. and theres i think a few big rig trucks and some trailers on there that we want out.. we have no desire for em, they probably been off the roads for over 10 years or so.. *think of em left sitting in dirt/weeds for years* from what my mom told me, since the owners owe money to teh bank or something, i guess they wont pay to remove em, so would there be anyone i could call who would take em? do junkyards pay to pick stuff up like this?

i would think these would need to be thrown on a truck themselves to be picked up huh.. we wouldnt have any paperwork on em

I guess best to list em on craigslist huh

BustedS13
04-28-2008, 04:09 PM
that's a lot of metal
saw up what you can with a sawzall, take truck beds of scrap to a recycler, get paid

or just do a craigslist ad and let somebody snag 'em for free

Yuri
04-28-2008, 04:25 PM
Or just dub yourself "Lord Humongous" and rule the wastelands.

VROOOM
04-28-2008, 04:35 PM
I work for a trucking company. if you have pictures i could see if we could use them.

but if i were you i would just cut that shit up and sell it for scrap.

HyperTek
04-28-2008, 04:36 PM
haha ok i see on craigslist theres people that will pay to pick em up.. just gotta wait and see who owns this stuff before we do it.. the realtor will let us know.

Cool the nieghbor has a 240z and a porsche 924 sittin in their back yard next to our fence.. the bodys look ok.. but given they been sitting in dirt for who knows how long.. lol. i wouldnt mind seein if they wanna rid the z to their nieghbor lol

BustedS13
04-28-2008, 05:38 PM
Or just dub yourself "Lord Humongous" and rule the wastelands.

yeah good call. you know what you should do about the trucks?

JUST WALK AWAY

Farzam
04-28-2008, 05:39 PM
Like whoever said it

LOTSAMETAL

SELLZITZ

ESmorz
04-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Just do with them what I do with the ridable lawn mowers when I go to the Home Depot.

Sit on em and goo "vroooooom vrooooom breaker niner I got a bogey. Alpha niner out."

TiNMAN
04-28-2008, 07:08 PM
Just do with them what I do with the ridable lawn mowers when I go to the Home Depot.

Sit on em and goo "vroooooom vrooooom breaker niner I got a bogey. Alpha niner out."

^ best idea yet.

jrbump
04-28-2008, 07:12 PM
All the "Road Warrior" references are pleasing to me.

Fries
04-28-2008, 09:33 PM
Quadruple Gt225 turbo your motor?