PDA

View Full Version : Women Don't Orgasm!?!?!?!

blasting_speed
04-24-2008, 09:13 PM
Woah!!!

I just learned that 75% of women never climax. That's amazing. I think some guys on here have been lied to.

Researches revealed that just 25% of women can always (or almost always) reach orgasm during the contact (in the case of the males, this is well over 90%) This means that 75 % of the women need more than in-and-out movement to trigger their mechanism. So, what can impede a woman from getting the climax, making her use the theatrics.

All right fellas' how many of you guys can get the job done out there??? Or how many of you think that you do???

sources: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Why-75-of-the-Women-Fake-the-Orgasm-56389.shtml

MikeisNissan
04-24-2008, 09:16 PM
I do not have a small penis.

Viggs
04-24-2008, 09:16 PM
Dude, I think you should be asking....who DIDN'T know this little tid bit of info.

blasting_speed
04-24-2008, 09:20 PM
Dude, I think you should be asking....who DIDN'T know this little tid bit of info.

I'm not asking who did know.

Just wanted to get some feedback from Zilvia on the topic. I thought it was interesting.

azndoc
04-24-2008, 09:21 PM
usually most women don't achieve orgasms until their like 21 or 22 years old.

Women have a lot of self esteem issues.

The best way that i've found is to make them relax, calm, and trust in you.

Also that story the OP posted is true if your a girl who meets a guy name steve shadows.

an_orange_s2k
04-24-2008, 09:24 PM
The best way that i've found is to make them relax, calm, and trust in you.

yep unless they are just a total freak then u'll be too busy to worry about anything

ronmcdon
04-24-2008, 09:28 PM
I find it difficult to believe it's that low. I'd really like to know the sources and where the stats were taken from.

but then again, with different chicks it's hard to tell sometimes if they're along the way of climaxing, but don't actually get one. But yes, i totally agree there needs to be both a psychological and physical aspect for it to happen. It prob also has more to do with the girl feeling comfy to enjoy herself, than the guy trying to make it happen.

Interesting discussion nonetheless.

J ROK
04-24-2008, 09:31 PM
who cares, as long as I get mine:D

Viggs
04-24-2008, 09:34 PM

Well that answers everthing, end of dicussion.

blasting_speed
04-24-2008, 09:50 PM

There's your 75% right there. ahahahahahahah

Rock it boi rock it!!!!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

LongGrain
04-24-2008, 09:55 PM
i can honestly say that ive only slept with one girl, and as far as i know she never climaxed. whenever she would get close she would start tweaking out and make me stop...

MikeisNissan
04-24-2008, 09:57 PM
damn dude that sucks.. i've only slept with 2 girls, both been climaxed to the max.

Howard92884
04-24-2008, 10:21 PM
Why do women fake orgasms?

Because they think that we care.

lflkajfj12123
04-24-2008, 10:31 PM

yeah this is the big issue with most girls

them being uncomfortable just doesn't work

ESmorz
04-24-2008, 10:34 PM
yeah this is the big issue with most girls

them being uncomfortable just doesn't work

Rule of thumb:

If the girl won't even "eat" in front of you, you're not going to get a real orgasm out of her...

S14DB
04-24-2008, 10:37 PM
You just figured out now that you have to work the clit?

ESmorz
04-24-2008, 10:39 PM
you have to work the clit?

Truer words never spoken.

240love
04-24-2008, 10:43 PM
hahaha this thread is rofl

illvialuver
04-24-2008, 10:45 PM
if you listened to loveline you would already known about this.

!Zar!
04-24-2008, 10:45 PM

For real. I thought everyone knew this stuff?

Well, we know who sucks at sex just by reading these posts.

The real question is, how many have had a squirter?

ESmorz
04-24-2008, 10:46 PM

:aw: ................... I just wish that that wasn't the only smilie with his hands in the air............. haha

DOOK
04-24-2008, 10:46 PM
wow... you guys talking about sleeping with one or two girls... I guess that makes me quite a whore... I don't know how many of them climaxed... but I know I've had my fair share of scratched up backs and requests for a repeat... and that was just from jack....

and as for squirters... never in ALL the girls I've been with have I experienced this... and I stopped counting my freshmen year in college at 46...

blasting_speed
04-24-2008, 10:50 PM

Dude i remember my first squirter. I thought she peed in my mouth. ahahahahahah:keke: :keke: :keke: :keke:

ESmorz
04-24-2008, 10:56 PM
Dude i remember my first squirter. I thought she peed in my mouth. ahahahahahah:keke: :keke: :keke: :keke:

I did.... I mean she did... shhhhh

sirfallsalot243
04-24-2008, 10:57 PM
I've yet to be with a chick who didnt orgasm.

Must be you.:p

DOOK
04-24-2008, 10:59 PM
I've yet to be with a chick who didnt orgasm.

Must be you.

either you're naive or gullible... if you've been with multiple chicks, you've been with one who didn't climax... I guarantee it. Some women can not climax with intercourse, no matter how good you THINK you are or how big you THINK you are... oh yeah boys... girls lie.

thatdrifterguy
04-24-2008, 11:25 PM
i can honestly say that ive only slept with one girl, and as far as i know she never climaxed. whenever she would get close she would start tweaking out and make me stop...

i had a girl like that. sometimes she'd suffocate me between her legs but then it never got to the point where she orgasmnd. lol

with my girl right now, sometimes she doesnt even wait for me:sadwavey:

sirfallsalot243
04-24-2008, 11:33 PM
either you're naive or gullible... if you've been with multiple chicks, you've been with one who didn't climax... I guarantee it. Some women can not climax with intercourse, no matter how good you THINK you are or how big you THINK you are... oh yeah boys... girls lie.

Didnt say they all climaxed every time.

I said ive yet to be with one who i couldnt get to climax from sex.

fliprayzin240sx
04-24-2008, 11:35 PM
Shit, Ive had a girl who wouldnt climax for shit. Only way she would is if shes on top and she goes her pace. When she gets there, you'd fucking know cuz she was a squirter...

2Slow40
04-24-2008, 11:42 PM
blah blah woman climax blah blah fake orgasms.

Know who doesn't have to fake it no matter what?
Me, that's who.
And that's all that matters.

ESmorz
04-24-2008, 11:43 PM
blah blah woman climax blah blah fake orgasms.

Know who doesn't have to fake it no matter what?
Me, that's who.
And that's all that matters.

You've never faked it?

blasting_speed
04-24-2008, 11:53 PM
I did.... I mean she did... shhhhh

:eek: :eek: :tweak: :tweak: :eek: :eek: :tweak: :tweak:
That shit is scary. ahahhaha

LB.Motoring
04-24-2008, 11:56 PM
Old news,

I only pick winners.

hahah, They mess up furniture... -_-

ESmorz
04-24-2008, 11:56 PM
:eek: :eek: :tweak: :tweak: :eek: :eek: :tweak: :tweak:
That shit is scary. ahahhaha

hahaha.

It's ok. You were drunk I understand if you're ashamed.

:keke::keke::keke:

Tops*
04-25-2008, 12:09 AM
i had a girl like that. sometimes she'd suffocate me between her legs but then it never got to the point where she orgasmnd. lol

with my girl right now, sometimes she doesnt even wait for me:sadwavey:

Yeah, same. Whenever she'd squeeze her thighs together meant for me to slow down...

Yeah...

Oh well, as long as my dick's happy, I'm happy.

Z33dori
04-25-2008, 12:40 AM
well sucks for them

i get mine so it's all good.

drift925
04-25-2008, 12:47 AM
I thought there were girls on zilvia? Where are there 2cents for this thread!

SC_S13
04-25-2008, 01:09 AM
haha i hear that a lot of so called "squirters" are actually pissing. just getting that out there LOL

ESmorz
04-25-2008, 01:12 AM
haha i hear that a lot of so called "squirters" are actually pissing. just getting that out there LOL

It's sterile.

downshift_sideways
04-25-2008, 01:15 AM
My last girlfriend would have multiple orgasms. Made me feel really good!

This girlfriend I have, does not orgasm unless i stimulate other parts of her body. I'm good at sex too :D

Never failed to make one jizz. ;)

Its not size, its how you work it, remember that. (not that I'm small)

Pank
04-25-2008, 01:19 AM
I'm a guy and i fake orgasms by microwaving some dannon yogurt and then throwing it at them when i get bored

also i can piss further than anyone here and my dad is the president and also an astronaut/time traveler

SC_S13
04-25-2008, 01:20 AM
It's sterile.
Oh i know, just some people swear on their life that its not piss. the technicality makes me giggle.

My last girlfriend would have multiple orgasms. Made me feel really good!

This girlfriend I have, does not orgasm unless i stimulate other parts of her body. I'm good at sex too :D

Never failed to make one jizz. ;)

Its not size, its how you work it, remember that. (not that I'm small)

covering all the bases haha :hitit:

downshift_sideways
04-25-2008, 01:20 AM
^

Marry me.! <3

ESmorz
04-25-2008, 01:27 AM
I'm a guy and i fake orgasms by microwaving some dannon yogurt and then throwing it at them when i get bored

also i can piss further than anyone here and my dad is the president and also an astronaut/time traveler

Well if all that is true. I'd love to shake your hand sir. :goyou:

Girls who have multiple orgasms are the best. Makes you feel like a god.

downshift_sideways
04-25-2008, 01:29 AM
^EXACTLY.

I thought I was the shit. Till I met this breezie I'm with. Takes time with her, and I gotta do alot of extra. But I still get the job done :D

dops13
04-25-2008, 01:32 AM
This article has lots of problems. Where do they get their data from? 1 guy tested 4 women and said 3 of them dont climax because his penis was small? Also how do they measure orgasm?

ESmorz
04-25-2008, 01:32 AM
^EXACTLY.

I thought I was the shit. Till I met this breezie I'm with. Takes time with her, and I gotta do alot of extra. But I still get the job done :D

Now the worst...

Girls who orgasm and then think everything is finished... It's not like you can't just lay there till I finish haha. :wackit:

singlecamslam
04-25-2008, 01:36 AM
i did it with a girl that once she climaxed she would get EXTREMELY sensitive in there, so for the fun of it after she got hers i kept going and she threw me off cause it was TOO sensitive for her. funny shit.

downshift_sideways
04-25-2008, 01:37 AM
^ I do that all the time with this girl.

Once they climax, and you start working it again, they shake like crazy :D

singlecamslam
04-25-2008, 01:45 AM
She didn't shake, just started moaning HELLA loud and grabbed the shit out of me and like threw me, but if you wait a little bit for them to calm down catch their breath and shit, go for it again unless she falls asleep. Didnt get a chance to sleep with many girls because i got into a serious relationship too fast, but i love her.

kingkilburn
04-25-2008, 01:45 AM
I've been with a girl who couldn't orgasm. That shit pissed me off because it was all in her head. When she would just let go she was a beast in the sack but most of the time she was to worried about some one hearing her scream or some other stupid shit.

If I caught her when she was horny it took maybe two minutes and she was done for.

+1 for squirter and multiple orgasms
-100 for shitty self esteem

ESmorz
04-25-2008, 01:46 AM
God.

I'm so glad I'm getting some tomorrow, even though it's penis punishing sex with the tightest vagina of all time lol.

Oh well. I'll say it again. I'm gonna miss under age girls.

downshift_sideways
04-25-2008, 01:48 AM
I live with mine. I get it everyday. but it gets boring and played out...I'm a fien for a latina.

ESmorz
04-25-2008, 01:51 AM
I live with mine. I get it everyday. but it gets boring and played out...I'm a fien for a latina.

How I Met Your Mother had it right.

Lebanese girls are where it's at.

ClutchKickThatBitch
04-25-2008, 06:33 AM
Well ive been with my gf for well over a year and she falls into that 25% of women. She can have multiple ones at a time so i know i get the job done.

:naughty: DO WORK :naughty:

a_ahmed
04-25-2008, 06:56 AM
ya know its kinda weird, a buncha guys, all together, talking about their dicks and sex...hmmm weird.

Back on topic, I read that once, it made sense lmao, women lie and i would reckon most guys just care too much too fast about their weiner being satisfied. You got to take the time lol. Otherwise its just a wap wap bang ur done effect.

Girls are disposable in this society, left and right some hoes, not my thing, in my case I could care less lol. I was virgin until I found my girl and married her :) No need for other hunnies :D You don't have to try out different holes to gain the experience :P I've got my 18 hole eagle shot, I oragasmed like 8 times on our wedding night lmao. No need to discuss. I don't need to browse around, I've got all I need lol. Those who talk about sex too much usually are the ones who get the least of it haha.

PS - Lebanese girls are hoes plenty to go around. Again not my thing. Good for night stands for pimps, bad for husbands as wives.

SimpleS14
04-25-2008, 06:59 AM
oh man...the threads that are popping up on Zilvia -_-

Really...you have to ask yourself this......do you really care?

I can tell the difference and honestly, I don't care.

Dirty Habit
04-25-2008, 07:24 AM
IN THE BUTT. Always makes the ladies legs shiver.

Phlip
04-25-2008, 08:02 AM
That, gentlemen, is the problem
And that is the key to the lock, end discussion

Squirters are fun... "bitch, you pee on me?!!?"

Only on the internets, where nothing is real
Now the worst...

Girls who orgasm and then think everything is finished... It's not like you can't just lay there till I finish haha. :wackit:
I HATE that shit, and I am more than willing to bet these same ones would complain if you did that to them.

I'm not about to sit here and say that I get every girl I am ever with there every time, it is just not realistic given that women need more than just friction, like us. Fuck, I don't even know WHY they need more than just friction, I just know they do

exitspeed
04-25-2008, 08:06 AM
You just found this out.

You guys need to pick up a Cosmo every now and then.

usdm180sx
04-25-2008, 08:37 AM
Alotta Fagina: "In Japan, men come first and women come second."

Austin Powers: "...or sometimes not at all haha"

jackjack
04-25-2008, 09:20 AM
i've never run into a girl that had a problem. usually they have multiples.

MikeisNissan
04-25-2008, 12:29 PM
hahahahaha man whoever gave me that rep made my day. Thanks!

s13poop
04-25-2008, 01:04 PM
You guys need to pick up a Cosmo every now and then.

gf: "i was readin through the cosmo magazine about all the things to try during sex but it looks like we already covered them all"

me: orly? :keke:

most of the time she can't keep up with me after an hour of beating it up good she can't feel her legs or gets light headed lol the longest i've ever gone is almost 3hrs

my advice is not to stay in one spot for too long keep it interesting/ creative stimulate the clit and don't be all captain stabbin about your thrustin don't smother her with all your body weight and be gentle and work your way up to the more aggressive part

any guy can climax but theres nothing like knowing you got the job done and your partner is satisfied so in the words of nacho libre "take it easy"

i've learned alot from my gf makes me not wanna run to other girls

but everyones different

eastcoastS14
04-25-2008, 01:08 PM
my girl falls into that 25% then

you just gotta be committed to it...so many guys just wanna bang get theirs and pass out...not that there is anything wrong with that, but I think girls are willing to get a lot more wild if they know they are gonna get theirs everytime.....although yes there are a lot of girls who dont

easiest way is to just let her get on top and do her own thing.....other easiest way is doin it with your fingers (girls do it to themselves and finish in .2 seconds)

but yeah good luck getting a girl to finish doin straight up missionairy

and if her legs arent twitching and spazzing and you cant feel her heart racin...i got bad news for you guys

urdoinitwrong

downshift_sideways
04-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Just rock the boat, and take it slow.

There are other ways you can extemely turn on a female while having sex.

ex. Massaging her breasts, talking dirty (hehe it works), complimenting her on her great body, biting her back (doggy style) being aggresive (works with the freaks) pulling hair, grabbing her boobs and ass while shes on top.
LICKING AROUND HER NIPPLE WHILE ON TOP. (TRUST ME IT WORKS) performance oral sex :D

Like I said. Size doesn't matter, its how your suave and treat her well.
give her what she deserves? Need help? Bring your girlfriend over I'll show you step by step :keke:

Its a gift for me...I've slept with a teacher before hehehehe. and she used to come back, but I had to call it quits because of this other female I was getting into.

s13poop
04-25-2008, 02:18 PM
pedo bear knows best

Future240
04-25-2008, 02:56 PM
I have given every girl I've messed with, cept 1, an orgasm. It's not that hard, I aint tryin to brag or nothin or talk down to people who havent but I really dont understand how you can have be with a women and not giver her an orgasm, unless its a one time thing. Thats understandable. I gave my first orgasm when I lost my V-card

blasting_speed
04-25-2008, 03:27 PM
pedo bear knows best

Pedobear can rock out earthquake orgasms. ahahahahahah :jerkit: :jerkit:

INeedNewTires
04-25-2008, 04:02 PM
She didn't shake, just started moaning HELLA loud and grabbed the shit out of me and like threw me, but if you wait a little bit for them to calm down catch their breath and shit, go for it again unless she falls asleep. Didnt get a chance to sleep with many girls because i got into a serious relationship too fast, but i love her.

for your 69th post you failed............

Back on topic though i heard about this on AOTS and its true, however they said that 75% of girls dont climax by penetration alone...... they need some other form of stimulus, i.e. clit, massage, fondeling, anal, etc..

Weed works really good too, FYI

steve shadows
04-25-2008, 04:07 PM
usually most women don't achieve orgasms until their like 21 or 22 years old.

The best way that i've found is to make them relax, calm, and trust in you..

You can actually see their brain overthinking while your down there :keke:

I think I am beginning to trust you now Jack.

Can you lick my clitorous Jack?

lol

PS.

If they are making shit tons of noise you know for sure they are faking the build up- unless you have a vibrator duct tapped to your tongue

climax is different, they should make some noise

Mi Beardo es Loco
04-25-2008, 04:30 PM
I use a maneuver called the two finger culdisack. It's like throwing a upside down curveball and a little to the left about a inch and a half in. It's like a bumpy feeling (gspot). It's just hard to hit that spot during love making unless you're very awkwardly curved. This might be too much info.

But all women orgasm, but not during sex. It really comes down to the girl relaxing and being comfortable. A female orgasm feels like pee to a girl so they get a little embarrassed. Also, some girls could hit the opposite wall and some barely make a wet spot. It's just all up to how much the girl could let go and physiically.

Phil703
04-25-2008, 04:48 PM
:bowdown: This thread rawks!

Now im going to go get some of me multiple orgasms :D:cj:

Helghast
04-25-2008, 04:51 PM
http://www.landbigfish.com/images/fish/LBF_blackfin_tuna.jpg

SHIFT_*grind*
04-25-2008, 08:26 PM
Girls tell me my dick reminds them of those easy-bake Toll House cookie tubes*.

3 times a day.

*chocolate chip

downshift_sideways
04-25-2008, 09:24 PM
Try having her laying on the bed on her back.

You lay on your side, and stimulate the clit.

TRY THIS, AND IT WILL WORK,

(stimulate in a circle, while sliding in and out slowly...if she wants it hard..up the pace)

Thank me later.

lflkajfj12123
04-25-2008, 09:36 PM
thanks dr. phil

eastcoastS14
04-25-2008, 09:37 PM
if she stops makin noise but digs her nails into you urdoinitright

and if u wanna hit that shit really deep then lay her flat on her stomach and lay on top of her...like your stomach on her back and do it like that....your body weight alone will let you hit id deeper and harder....she more than likely wont finish but she will def be lovin it

downshift_sideways
04-25-2008, 09:51 PM
^^ That way works, but it hurts them, because of the angle you are going in at. Remember most girls like it soft and relaxed.
You only wanna pound the freaky girls. or the hoes/breezies/runners/rippers/trackers.

You have to cradle her for the deepest.

Her two legs above your shoulders, and sitting up on her like your doing a push up, and pound em.

Deepest ;)

lflkajfj12123
04-25-2008, 09:54 PM
Push Up The Gf

Squat The Ho

KiLLeR2001
04-25-2008, 10:14 PM
man my ex use to make my back look like it got ripped to shreds by wolverine himself

Sil-Eighty SE-K
04-25-2008, 10:18 PM
its not the size of the boat..... its the motion in the ocean! LOL

most of the girls ive ever been with said they rarely or never had them before..... And i make them EVERY time...... ill hold off till they have AT LEAST 1. Some have multiples..... shits CRAZY lol
waterfalls FTW!

Future240
04-25-2008, 10:25 PM
hold off till they have AT LEAST 1. Some have multiples..... shits CRAZY lol
waterfalls FTW!

I know right? nothin like a giant wet spot in the bed after ya done. I love when they have one then juss pass out in that deep post orgasm sleep. Makes ya feel like a champ:coold:

Sil-Eighty SE-K
04-25-2008, 10:26 PM
ya my gf now passes out everytime.... it takes so much out of her lol..... meanwhile im sweating like a pig having an asthma attack LMAO

Future240
04-25-2008, 10:37 PM
The worst part is when they are "almost there" and almost ends up bein another 30 min, so you are juss pumpin away feelin like you bout to die

downshift_sideways
04-25-2008, 10:43 PM
^hahhahahhahhahaha I hear that homie.

xkamikazestormx
04-25-2008, 10:45 PM
lol at this thread.

downshift_sideways
04-25-2008, 10:51 PM
lol at your virgin eyes. :keke: jpjp

Phil703
04-26-2008, 09:12 AM
If she doesnt orgasm, Just falcon punch her in the cooch. It'll work..

MikeisNissan
04-26-2008, 09:29 AM
lol at falcon punch.

blasting_speed
04-26-2008, 02:45 PM
WTF falcon punch???

Falcon Punch
An extremely animated and/or self-narrated punch that resembles that dealt by Captain Falcon (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Captain+Falcon) (of SNES (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=SNES) game F-Zero)

Phil703
04-26-2008, 03:13 PM
This is a falcon Punch,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t245tAdax_w

ESmorz
04-26-2008, 03:29 PM
Last night was intense. My hip bones are fucked up lol.

Really and truthfully if you take your time, control your breathing, and not only think about yourself you'll get that shit done every time.

seto_s14
04-26-2008, 10:39 PM
This is a falcon Punch,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t245tAdax_w

dude, WHAT. THE. FUCK.

SHIFT_*grind*
04-27-2008, 10:36 AM
They have blogs for shit like this.

Farzam
04-27-2008, 10:53 AM
Keep rhythm
Find her weakness
Yell "I WAS BORN TO FUCK BABY"

EDacIouSX
04-27-2008, 11:11 AM
donkey punch her.

end of topic

Edgar
04-27-2008, 11:15 AM
you boys make me giggle

Sreds13
04-27-2008, 11:44 AM
Ha what funny thread... All I can say is it sucks for those who can't get there lady off. I don't care how it happens but the lovin never stoped until the lady got hers. ;) For those guys on here that have never had a girl cum I'm sorry cause when it happens it almost as good as your own climax. It's that feeling of control and power; you know as you see and feel her climax it all because of you. Here is a tip for all you rookies out there don't go full throtle and just stick the dick in. Take your time get her all worked up and by this mean thrill her with you lips and tounge. Find all of her turn on spots Ex (neck, ears, breasts, inner thigh ). If you spend your time during four play pleasing her and showing her how much you desire her body your going to have a great sexual experience. MAKE SURE you always give your lady that oral pleasure when you get a girl going and all hot and bothered while you are eating her out your sure to get that orgasm your looking for.

And for the guy who has the girl that stops him before she can climax here is the solution. When she starts to freak out on you and wants you to stop, slow down, clam down, get real romantic with it but don't stop. Find more ways to keep her going keep the energy going and if she starts to push you away show her who is boss from time to time during it. Give her what she i missing out on. Trust me she'll be all over your nuts after you get her off.

downshift_sideways
05-04-2008, 03:56 PM
We'll my girlfriend read this thread....:-/

And now were broken up..sucks.

Flipzide
05-04-2008, 03:59 PM

how did that happen :confused:

downshift_sideways
05-04-2008, 04:03 PM
Well it was a series of events that went on...This just added on top.

I hate girls that snoop around.

ESmorz
05-04-2008, 04:55 PM
Well it was a series of events that went on...This just added on top.

I hate girls that snoop around.

What the fuck...

I could see how it would be quite upsetting. Rule your bitches with an iron fist. Haha.

Luckily girls don't even know I am on this website...

MaD1337M3DRiV3r
05-04-2008, 05:00 PM

Your right hand can read?

j/k dont worry plenty of fish in the sea

xkamikazestormx
05-04-2008, 05:05 PM

what? thats weird. why would she break up with you over this.

i showed my gf this thread. she just read, laughed and thats it

OfourTHREEfive
05-04-2008, 05:23 PM
New pick-up line i was going to try:

Ay bay bay, I have made multiple girls orgasm, you want your shot?

shrimpscampi
05-04-2008, 05:30 PM
I guess 75% of women need more sensitive vajayjays....

Mi Beardo es Loco
05-04-2008, 05:39 PM
I was told by a VERY reliable source that women ONLY have orgasms when given GGGOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDDD. All other attempt is just humorous to females. :D

soreballz
05-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Have any of you ever given a girl her very first orgasm? Its weird... I did, once. She cried because she didn't know what the hell was happening. I actually had to explain to her that she was having an orgasm. lol

75 percent, eh? I'd believe it. Most girls seem to hook up with dudes that have no fucking clue what the fuck they are doing in bed. lol

Future240
05-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Have any of you ever given a girl her very first orgasm? Its weird... I did, once. She cried because she didn't know what the hell was happening. I actually had to explain to her that she was having an orgasm. lol

75 percent, eh? I'd believe it. Most girls seem to hook up with dudes that have no fucking clue what the fuck they are doing in bed. lol

The two girls that happened to with me, didnt cry, but one was shocked at how good I made her feel, and the other was dumbfounded as to what the hell happened to her. Made me feel like a champ. :D

blasting_speed
05-05-2008, 06:13 PM

Damn dude i've never my girl cry from sex. ahahahah You should write a book about it. ahahahah

05-05-2008, 06:16 PM
let a girl rear you with a strap on.
she'll get off on that.

lflkajfj12123
05-05-2008, 07:25 PM
DO NOT WANT

exit only

Future240
05-05-2008, 08:08 PM
let a girl rear you with a strap on.
she'll get off on that.

time out on that one. to each their own, but yea not for me at all, no finger, no tongue, not anythin near the royal chute de poop

05-05-2008, 09:22 PM
:rofl:
not that, i'm into that or anything...

azndummie
05-06-2008, 12:15 AM
uhhhhhhhhh i learned this on loveline when i was 17 lol...

05-06-2008, 02:37 AM
uhh, who watches talk sex with sue? :rofl:

http://www.orbitcast.com/archives/sue-johanson-sirius.jpg

downshift_sideways
05-06-2008, 04:06 AM
We used to watch that hahahaha.

Viet-Tam
05-06-2008, 08:09 AM
Dont know where you got where women don't orgasm. The ones I have been with definitely do!

Mr. Jesse
05-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Yo just get in there sidways, keep your RPM's up, maintain angle for as long as possible and never forget to wear a seatbelt, unless you want herpes.

Dousan_PG
05-06-2008, 11:56 AM
this is what you NEED to please a woman.

http://uploader.ws/upload/200804/Flawless.jpg

steve shadows
05-06-2008, 12:03 PM
haha that's great

Try having her laying on the bed on her back.

You lay on your side, and stimulate the clit.

TRY THIS, AND IT WILL WORK,

(stimulate in a circle, while sliding in and out slowly...if she wants it hard..up the pace)

Thank me later.

This is true most of the time, because your actually hitting the target at the gate and in the back yard (g spot)

Have her close her legs

PBucch
05-06-2008, 12:11 PM

Damn dude, braggin about pimpin on the web and getting pwnt.

what a day!:bite:

steve shadows
05-06-2008, 12:13 PM
I like how this thread is going

99maxgtr
05-06-2008, 12:35 PM
falcon punch ftmfw lmao. is that shizzzle forizzle???

SimpleS14
05-06-2008, 12:51 PM
I like how this thread is going

I'm surprised it's still open -_-

99maxgtr
05-07-2008, 06:02 AM
lmao whoever gave me neg rep "worthless" kiss my ass fuckin nerd lmao. i was doing good with 5 green too :(

99maxgtr
05-07-2008, 10:31 AM
Thanks guys who posi repped me <3

azndoc
05-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Just a add on.

I've found through my experience that women who brag about how great they are in bed are actually horrible in bed.

Women who don't brag about it and seem shy about it are fucking awesome and crazy in bed.

I'm done.

ESmorz
05-07-2008, 11:26 AM
Just a add on.

I've found through my experience that women who brag about how great they are in bed are actually horrible in bed.

Women who don't brag about it and seem shy about it are fucking awesome and crazy in bed.

I'm done.

I would say this is true about 98% of the time.

Although this one girl was quite proud of her sexual skills... and so was I hahah