PDA

View Full Version : Muffler shop near Irvine? Orange County?

A Spec Products
04-23-2008, 01:25 PM
Anyone know of a muffler shop near Irvine / Tustin (moreso towards the 5 side of Irvine, rather than 405 side)?

I got my LA connects for mufflers, but not looking to drive that far to get some work done for my personal car

Only requirements are that the shop needs to do decent work and be able to do lowered cars

I searched but only came up with some old results so not sure how recent that info was

Thanks!

tacotacotaco
04-23-2008, 01:31 PM
Only place i really know is corner 3 in lake forest. Irvine seems to be shit out of any automotive places. I havent seen any straight out muffler shops around this area. I know some good cheap places but thats in Oceanside

A Spec Products
04-23-2008, 01:33 PM
Only place i really know is corner 3 in lake forest. Irvine seems to be shit out of any automotive places.

Yeah I know of Corner 3, didn't know they did mufflers

I'll look into it thanks!

I looked on Google, only found a place called Belanger off Bake and a place Laguna Muffler off Lake Forest, but I have no experience with either obviously

The work I need done is simple

Just need a rear section flanged

3 inch flange > 3 inch pipe downsized to stock muffler with hangers

So doesn't need crazy fab nuts stuff, just muffler shop style

Blah, I'll prob just go to one of them and get it done, unless someone can chime in

CusCo_S14
04-23-2008, 04:16 PM
Laguna muffler is pretty good, from what i remember he used to all the exhaust systems for irvine nissan. he welds everything together no flanges.

flclsteve
04-23-2008, 05:56 PM
ya im looking for an exhaust shop in the same area havnt found out much other then midas does it to but they cant do what i want to have done

rainier
04-23-2008, 06:09 PM
hey man, theres a place i sent all my friends to. they do mandrel bent catbacks for about 130 bucks total. 1 piece. if you wanted a 2 piece with flanges, i suggest finding some at a store or something and bringing it to them and theyll do it.

they are somewhat lower car friendly, if you cant bring your car on the ramp, dont get the work done!

its called pomeroys muffler shop in Santa Ana off Main street. does pretty nice bends and all just need to get the right guy to do it.

get off on main off the 5, go West., it will be on your Left hand side a pretty good amount down but not too far..

TravisSW
04-23-2008, 08:30 PM
Bro Muffler.

Should of mentioned, they're in HB I believe or Costa Mesa. I think SR20DETman will vouch for 'em. ;)

dtc 360RT
04-23-2008, 08:35 PM
I work in Santa ana, pomeroys is where I send people. Tell em discount tire centers sent you, might help.

SUPERSTAR
04-23-2008, 08:52 PM
I work in Santa ana, pomeroys is where I send people. Tell em discount tire centers sent you, might help.

These guys are good, I have used them for years. Ask for Jaime. If he is till there..last time I used them was year ago.

A Spec Products
04-24-2008, 05:28 PM
Sweet, thanks for all the help guys

I prob gonna holler at Pomeroys man

or Laguna

Thanks for the suggestion for Bro Muffler as well, but I am scurred to drive my car across to da 405 cause just extra chance for cops to go POP POP