PDA

View Full Version : WTB/Borrow- VLSD or Open Diff, S13 SoCal

KA24DESOneThree
04-20-2008, 08:18 PM
I'm in North SD County.

I want to buy or borrow a VLSD or open diff so I can reshim my current LSD and get rid of the gawdawful racket it makes while still having a drivable car.

If I can borrow, you better believe I'll take care of your diff better than I would my own. You'll get it back full of new, premium (Royal Purple or Amsoil) synthetic and in as good as or better condition than when you lent it to me. I can and will pay a deposit, if you want. I've done enough business with people on the forum to establish a reputation, but a deposit is still fair.

If you want to sell it to me, I'd like to pay like $50-75 for an open diff in pumpkin with flanges. I'd rather not go higher but might if you're close. If you're keeping the cover, that's fine, I have another.

No ABS, by the way. I don't remember if it matters or not.

KA24DESOneThree
04-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Lemme just reiterate that I need it to be in the pumpkin, essentially ready to drop in.

I don't have time to build another diff.

GSXRJJordan
04-24-2008, 12:09 AM
I've got a couple, but I'd need one of them back. One's a S13 non-ABS open diff with 6 bolt output shafts/axles, and another is a S13 open diff in a S14 cover (with s13 back plate), with 6 bolt shafts/axles. If you want to come up to Alhambra and pick either one up, you can borrow it for a case of Yuengling (I hear you San Diegans can get it at BevMo?).