PDA

View Full Version : 5:30am

Phlip
04-19-2008, 04:37 PM
Okay, so this morning, there was a car chase that apparently ended in my neighborhood with one dead...

"But Phlip, don't you live in a nice neighborhood full of old people?"

Yes, as a matter of fact, I do, but that doesn't stop unsavory non-resident characters from coming and being in the park across the street from my house, nor would it stop the same ones who know of the secluded nature of the neighborhood from trying to use that as an "out."
Anyways, apparently, some guy had beaten up his girlfriend, and when she called the cops, he took her car and booked with it. Ran from the cops, ends it all in my neighborhood, where he passed (I live in a horseshoe, I don't know HOW he kept that piece of shit Chevy on the road, fails to realize that the street ends with a REQUIRED right or left at the end, jumps the curb into the back playground of an elementary school and is ordered from the car.
Idiot reaches for his waist; one shot fired, then 5 more... Greensboro PD wins, and now my WHOLE neighborhood would be on lockdown from 6am until about noon eastern (my time), the 3 blocks between my house and that corner he crashed on, and 2 blocks in each direction from the spot, with police walking up and down and getting statements from neighbors.
Granny called Mr. Beasley, who lives like 3 doors down from the crash/shootout (and happens to have a VERY nice FC RX-7, BTW... cool ass 70-something year old man, often offers to buy my car) and that is where I am getting my information from.
This has been a crazy fucking day so far.

240love
04-19-2008, 05:07 PM
thats crazy...what an idiot. Maybe he had warrants and thats why he ran? How long do they put you in jail for beating up your spouse?

kdashy
04-19-2008, 05:18 PM
Thats a way to ruin your saturday.

DreamN
04-19-2008, 05:21 PM
Good times. Just hope that their isn't a sequel of this little adventure. Would have been better if the tard was bum rushed and made to look like an ever bigger fools on one of those cop specials.

ThatGuy
04-19-2008, 05:23 PM
PHLIP, you can tell the truth...

You found out that the guy running from the cops, was a previous member of Zilvia. Since he had already been banned, you now felt the need to Ban him in the face. The police, in fear of being banned themselves, agreed to cover it up.

Good job.

2ilvia
04-19-2008, 06:38 PM
thats crazy...what an idiot. Maybe he had warrants and thats why he ran? How long do they put you in jail for beating up your spouse?

twas his girlfriend, not wife, so it would be treated as assault/battery against some person.

except hes dead

SW20Racer
04-19-2008, 07:48 PM
damn, all i had today was a rear-end collision involving a tow-truck out front today...you win...

Phlip
04-19-2008, 11:57 PM
Who knows why he ran, other than beating up a woman and then stealing her car... I don't know how long he would have gotten for spousal abuse, but...
twas his girlfriend, not wife, so it would be treated as assault/battery against some person.

except hes dead
... he'd have spent the night in jail and the real time, probably supervised probation (county jails are overcrowded) once the trial passed.

Thats a way to ruin your saturday.
No problem here, I had a decent day anyway.

an_orange_s2k
04-20-2008, 01:04 AM
damn thats some crazy shit..

fromxtor
04-20-2008, 02:27 AM
It's the zombie food from that damn church oven.

Future240
04-20-2008, 09:17 AM

except hes dead

That is one of those things in life that just sickens me, :wtf: why do some guys feel the need to treat their women like dogs, is beyond me. I feel sorry that he died only in respect to the girlfriend, because not only did she get beat on, she had her boyfriend die, and more than likely she cared somethin about him.

ByeByeSti
04-20-2008, 02:11 PM
crazyyy ass shit. i mean its a big deal if someone gets dwi here hahah. never mind a car chase+ shooting

turtl631
04-20-2008, 05:47 PM
Damn Phlip, that's crazy. Something vaguely similar happened to me a few years back. I used to live at the edge of Chicago on the SW side, which is a middle class/cop/fireman/city worker mecca, with pretty much nothing going on. Driving on a major street one day, I slow down for some train tracks and an old Pontiac bombs past me doing like 60-70 mph. A few seconds later I see flashing lights in my rearview mirror so I pull aside. The cops turned on the road I was going to turn onto anyways, so I followed behind for a while. Eventually they turned left a few blocks ahead of me and I was curious to see what was going down, so I drove past that intersection and saw a jackknifed semi on someone's front lawn and a pontiac in their front bay window. I never heard what happened exactly but it did not look good.

Farzam
04-22-2008, 12:20 AM
That d00d got pwnt

Cops don't play

!Zar!
04-22-2008, 12:42 AM
I know what happened.

He was black.

He is predisposed to run.

It's in his blood!

That and love for watermelon.

Mmm. Watermelon.

Either that or he was a redneck and running from the cops because they found out he was an incest fiend/drug lord.

an_orange_s2k
04-22-2008, 12:52 AM
He was black.

He is predisposed to run.

It's in his blood!
half of me thinks that really fawked up.....but the other half cant stop laughing :keke:

Phlip
04-23-2008, 07:36 AM
Irony:
http://www.wxii12.com/news/15958675/detail.html

SimpleS14
04-23-2008, 08:55 AM
Irony:
http://www.wxii12.com/news/15958675/detail.html

wow...that is ironic.

Also shows how much of an influence you have on your kids when it comes to relationships. Dad was abusive and his son followed suit.