PDA

View Full Version : Today At School

ESmorz
04-17-2008, 09:46 PM
It's senior week or some bs.

Which means optional auditorium time, or extra sleepy time and breakfast with friends.

Anyways, I woke up super late and missed all the auditorium time and my 4th period. So I'm on my way to Auto half way through the period, and the security guard won't let me continue on the walk way that runs adjacent to the parking lot which you have to walk on to Auto.

I'm down with this security guard and I'm like hey what's goin on and he said cops are searching a dangerous vehicle. I'm like wtf, so pretty soon there is me and like the entire girls lacrosse team that needs to get across the walk way and we are just sitting there baking in the sun, so the security guard is like ok everyone run to where you need to go.

I just walk across, it was way to hot to run haha. As I approach the vehicle there are like 3 squad cars boxing the car in and as I walk by they pull out a rifle bag and what looked like several boxes of ammunition. At this point I'm like holy fuck! Then a cop turns around and tell me to get out of the area so I booked it.

Shit was whack. So I decided to ditch Auto as well just in case haha. Then, on my way home I could faintly smell coolant through my a/c and my temp gauge was running a little high. Weird day.

s14_legend
04-17-2008, 09:50 PM
sounds like some crazy azz day

Rnz520
04-17-2008, 09:54 PM
All the rednecks at my shcool have guns in their trucks/cars haha. But they never get caught somehow, I guess its not as common in cali

ESmorz
04-17-2008, 09:57 PM
All the rednecks at my shcool have guns in their trucks/cars haha. But they never get caught somehow, I guess its not as common in cali

Not at all. Last year I was on my way to the bathroom and cops bean bagged this kid with a knife. Funniest shit I have ever seen.

I live in like ultimate suburbia too, so when shit like this happens it's like OMGZ kids have weapons!!!!!

TiNMAN
04-17-2008, 10:26 PM
lol. h a h a

azndoc
04-17-2008, 10:40 PM
Damn.

That's why school is not cool.

unwed_transient
04-17-2008, 10:42 PM
on my way home I could faintly smell coolant through my a/c and my temp gauge was running a little high. Weird day.

this is dangerous. you should have it looked at.

lol.

ESmorz
04-17-2008, 10:44 PM
this is dangerous. you should have it looked at.

lol.

I was more scared by that, then the other event lol

fliprayzin240sx
04-17-2008, 10:58 PM
I would have run with the Girl's Lacrosse team...ought to be somebody hot on the team...

ESmorz
04-17-2008, 11:00 PM
I would have run with the Girl's Lacrosse team...ought to be somebody hot on the team...

Have you ever seen a girls lacrosse team? :barf:

fliprayzin240sx
04-17-2008, 11:05 PM
Have you ever seen a girls lacrosse team? :barf:

Theres usally 1 or 2 that looks good. Atleast in the HS ive been...:rawk:

Flipzide
04-17-2008, 11:25 PM
If I remember right, you're from fallbrook? wtf i didnt know shit like that went down out there.. shits like in the middle of nowhere, lol.

Farzam
04-17-2008, 11:29 PM
That's pretty whacky

That kid needs an attitude check

ESmorz
04-17-2008, 11:30 PM
If I remember right, you're from fallbrook? wtf i didnt know shit like that went down out there.. shits like in the middle of nowhere, lol.

It usually doesn't. It's a really laidback school, especially when it comes to security. That's why when I saw it I was like :wtf:

It's been a weird couple of days, yesterday my buddy O.D.'d at school and some other random shit.

BustedS13
04-17-2008, 11:32 PM
sweet.
it's like, april, and your senior year.. you should be skipping more class. my senior year i showed up to my art classes and study hall, and not much else

ESmorz
04-18-2008, 12:09 AM
sweet.
it's like, april, and your senior year.. you should be skipping more class. my senior year i showed up to my art classes and study hall, and not much else

So far this year I have 63 unexcused absences, and still passing.

ahahahaha :angel:

BustedS13
04-18-2008, 12:45 AM

holy shit
okay you're doing your part.

ESmorz
04-18-2008, 12:48 AM
Yes sir. Now I have to get to the bottom of the coolant smell...

Nachtmensch
04-18-2008, 02:01 AM
Yes sir. Now I have to get to the bottom of the coolant smell...

pressure test your coolant system. see if it holds pressure

ESmorz
04-18-2008, 02:02 AM
pressure test your coolant system. see if it holds pressure

That was first on the agenda.

cuddlesthesheep
04-18-2008, 02:18 AM
man, you need to get the fuck out of fallbrook, that place is for fags and hippies

Dirty Habit
04-18-2008, 06:59 AM
man, you need to get the fuck out of fallbrook, that place is for fags and hippies

..so which one you claiming?

stiizy
04-18-2008, 08:56 AM

Hell yea me too:naughtyd::naughtyd:

exitspeed
04-18-2008, 09:28 AM
I'm glad I'm not in HS now-a-days. You kids are crazy.

ESmorz
04-18-2008, 11:11 AM
Yeah last day of senior week. Balls.

I have to ask my date to prom today too. Oh Noes!

Time to go pick her up.

blasting_speed
04-18-2008, 02:36 PM
Damn, which school do you go to??? Consider yourself lucky you woke up late. Lucky lucky lucky.

an_orange_s2k
04-18-2008, 03:06 PM
Damn.

That's why school is not cool.
yepp too many crazy ass kids around....results of parents that are full of crap and dont discipline em

90KAcoupe
04-18-2008, 03:39 PM
but how about they tried to bust some emo kid today for having cocain. but it was fucking BC powder. they tested it and it came up negative.. but since he had a razor in his wallet they are sending it off for further investigation.. lol

S13_Nightkid
04-18-2008, 08:56 PM

63?! shittt dude that seems wayy farfetched

ByeByeSti
04-18-2008, 11:15 PM
63?! shittt dude that seems wayy farfetched

holy shit man, my school if you have any more then 12 in a full year class you dont graduate... you have to make them up in summer school. an hour for each day overrr

anyways everyschool has there rivals. well at the last basketball game it was senior night, and after the game fights broke out in the gym,parking lot, hallway, and lobby. there were state cops, and like 7 other town's cops there to break shit up it was crazy. so now 3 months later (today) they decide to retaliate, well we had an assembly this morning so a couple of there kids showed up and decided to try and tag(spray paint) some of the cars in our upper parking lot. well our school has cameras in all the lots and stuff, they got through a couple cars before ending up in the back of a cruiser with cuffs on:mrmeph:

cuddlesthesheep
04-19-2008, 12:15 AM
that means you miss 33% of school?

Future240
04-19-2008, 01:05 PM
I don't know which is worse, that fact that this happened, or the fact that when I read it, "that's it?" was my first thought. Guns in school is nothin new to me, when I was in highschool I knew people who came strapped everday, others have knifes, some razor blades, nothin ever popped off, so I didnt think too much of it.

ESmorz
04-19-2008, 05:55 PM
holy shit man, my school if you have any more then 12 in a full year class you dont graduate... you have to make them up in summer school. an hour for each day overrr

anyways everyschool has there rivals. well at the last basketball game it was senior night, and after the game fights broke out in the gym,parking lot, hallway, and lobby. there were state cops, and like 7 other town's cops there to break shit up it was crazy. so now 3 months later (today) they decide to retaliate, well we had an assembly this morning so a couple of there kids showed up and decided to try and tag(spray paint) some of the cars in our upper parking lot. well our school has cameras in all the lots and stuff, they got through a couple cars before ending up in the back of a cruiser with cuffs on:mrmeph:

I'm not allowed to walk.

Although I don't really care because either way I'm graduating.

Thank god for the CHSPE test

BustedS13
04-19-2008, 06:11 PM
I don't know which is worse, that fact that this happened, or the fact that when I read it, "that's it?" was my first thought. Guns in school is nothin new to me, when I was in highschool I knew people who came strapped everday, others have knifes, some razor blades, nothin ever popped off, so I didnt think too much of it.

when you go to school, do you carry the hatchet?

http://i31.tinypic.com/357nibt.jpg

ESmorz
04-19-2008, 07:31 PM

Bahaha I didn't know juggalos still existed

illvialuver
04-20-2008, 12:58 AM
yeah a girls lacross team? sounds like alot of butch helga looking girls who like full contact sports. sounds like a a bad day to me.

Future240
04-20-2008, 09:10 AM

Why carry a hatchet when a gun is sooo much easier? .45 FTW. That gif is hilarious by the way, somebody musta really hated icp to take time n make that. and and for the record, I'm no juggalo, icp is juss music i strangley enjoy, three 6 mafia is my mainstay, no way in hell i would paint my face up to go to some concert, and i've had faygo, maybe once in life, besides, i'm wayyyy too black for that. To make this have some revelance for the topic if someone in my school came waving a hatchet around, we would all point at them, laugh, then someone, if not the school cops, would shoot them:rl:

BustedS13
04-20-2008, 01:02 PM
http://www.marriedtothesea.com/062606/juggalo-gondola.gif

Future240
04-20-2008, 02:16 PM
http://www.marriedtothesea.com/062606/juggalo-gondola.gif

I am sooo not a juggalo, juss a fan of icp,

shrimpscampi
04-20-2008, 05:05 PM
Biggest mistake about bringing a gun to school...is telling someone you brought a gun to school.

ESmorz
04-20-2008, 05:31 PM
I am sooo not a juggalo, juss a fan of icp,

how....

:keke:

S13_Nightkid
04-20-2008, 05:35 PM
Biggest mistake about bringing a gun to school...is telling someone you brought a gun to school.

lol truer words were never spoken.

Future240
04-20-2008, 05:45 PM
how....

:keke:

how is that gay? I like alot of other things, icp is juss one of them, eh i'm tired already of being called a juggalo, time to change the avatar.
But to respond to the post above, I agree those words are so true, I think the worst thing of all is that, this is nothin special, its somethin that happens all the time. When I go to classes I sometimes wonder if that day is the day that someone decides to make Georgia Southern their next target

errolorion
04-20-2008, 09:32 PM
dude, i think your a liar

skylindrftr
04-21-2008, 10:38 AM

yeah i agree, some kid at my old hs brought a flashbang to school (no idea where he got that...) and went around telling people he was gonna set it off (he also brought a smoke grenade for some reason) and he actually told one of the security guys to his face. He got tackled and expelled for a couple years... dumbass

BustedS13
04-21-2008, 11:13 AM

biggest mistake about bringing a gun to school is BRINGING A FUCKING GUN TO SCHOOL. what the fuck is wrong with you?

LB.Motoring
04-21-2008, 11:16 AM
Lol, My cousin in law had like 85 un excused absences, his senior year, he had a meeting with the board, and his parents....

What are you going to do?

He walked that year. :D

ESmorz
04-21-2008, 04:27 PM
Lol, My cousin in law had like 85 un excused absences, his senior year, he had a meeting with the board, and his parents....

What are you going to do?

He walked that year. :D

Testing out (not for a GED). I was behind credits and just decided to make my Senior year awesome, so I haven't really been doing any work. Just having a great year.

It's really not hard to miss that many days. Now my parents are all like "blah blah till the end of the year don't be absent anymore". :blah:

biggest mistake about bringing a gun to school is BRINGING A FUCKING GUN TO SCHOOL. what the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm gonna go ahead and agree with you there lol