PDA

View Full Version : holding the door (rant)

Andrew Bohan
04-15-2008, 10:42 PM
ok, so first, i'm all for holding the door for ladies and shit, so don't even start with that.

whenever i go somewhere with a door like this:
http://images.apartments.com/propimages/102507/006/BL010164.JPG

i use the right side. why? because that's how things work. we drive on the right so why not make it consistent and walk on the right? when i pass people on the sidewalk it's usually on the right. sometimes double doors are even labeled in and out, with out on the left and in on the right. sometimes the doors are labeled out on the right and in on the left, and i have seen this actually confuse people when they are automatic doors and they try to go in on the right but there's no sensor, so i know it's not just me who likes to be on the right.

now occasionally i'll be entering or leaving some store, and as i'm approaching, someone holds open the left door for me. i guess i'm kind of rude when i open my own right door and make it so he held the door open for nothing. i'm ok opening my own door and staying on the right, thanks.

and sometimes i go out the right door, and there is someone on the other side waiting to come in that door since i already opened it. why would you wait for me to come out just to take advantage of my open door, when you could open your own door a few seconds earlier? are you really that lazy? it's not just old people. it's regular healthy people who are strong enough to open doors.

today i went to the gym, and when i opened the right door, the chick who was approaching from the other side changed her course toward her door (left from my point of view) to come out the door i was holding. why would you do that? if i was going to be a gentleman and hold the door, i'd hold YOUR door. she goes "thanks!" and walks off. then the 5 people following her came out my door too. STOP THAT. THERE'S A WHOLE OTHER DOOR FOR YOU TO GO OUT THAT NO ONE IS USING. GO OUT THAT DOOR AND LET ME FUCKING COME INTO THE GYM. LAZY ASSES.

SlideWell
04-15-2008, 10:44 PM
its sad, but...a lotta mommas raised a lotta fools...

TiNMAN
04-15-2008, 10:45 PM
what gym was it? was she cute?

Ian
04-15-2008, 10:48 PM
steam roll the mother fucker next time

that's what i do...put your head down or pretend youre on the phone...once they get barrelled over just be like "oh i'm sorry, i wasn't looking but i assume nobody would be coming out the wrong direction through this door"

marcencar
04-15-2008, 10:49 PM
I think you need some ass :boink:.

Thursday
04-15-2008, 10:50 PM
its sad, but...a lotta mommas raised a lotta fools...

wellllll put sir.

BlckBeautyVTEC
04-15-2008, 10:56 PM
roid rage...

revat619
04-15-2008, 11:00 PM
dude i totally feel ya on this.

I'd like to add something as well. If people are gonna use your open door, they could ATLEAST say thank you. Stupid fat bitches do this ALL the time. Matter of fact today, this chick did that at the AMPM. I was holding the door for this old lady and this fat chick rushes up to use the door im holding. Fine, whatever, you're fat, ok i'll hold the door for you. Then she just walks past me like nothing. So before i let the door close i quite audibly say "well shit...YOUR WELCOME."

She looked super embarrassed cuz there was a line of people in there and they totally saw what just happened. I just looked at her like she was a total waste of life then walked on to my car.

Laziness and people being impolite....two of my biggest pet peeves.

drftwerks
04-15-2008, 11:06 PM
^

thats my fav thing to do, just say your welcome loud enough so they hear you, i lover their faces when they look back.

TiNMAN
04-15-2008, 11:06 PM
^LOL!

yea...there should be a license to have kids.

MikeisNissan
04-15-2008, 11:11 PM
lol this is so funny. but yeah i hate that. I also hate when people are walking towards you and don't care to move. Oh and i'm all for the right sided of things.

eastcoastS14
04-15-2008, 11:13 PM
I always hold doors for people like if they are behind me or somethin...or if a girl is coming and I open the door ill let her out....it is kinda rude when ppl dont say thank you

the goofiest shit is when someone holds a door for you when your like a few yards behind them....then you gotta do the half jog to get there so your not leaving them hanging hahaha

the worst is when someone is coming out of a door and you are like right there and they dont make the extra effort to leave their hand there for like the .2 seconds and instead they walk right past you and let the door close in your face

ESmorz
04-15-2008, 11:16 PM
^LOL!

yea...there should be a license to have kids.

But seriously. I've actually thought about that before lol.

atutt
04-15-2008, 11:29 PM
*edit
msglngth

Dousan_PG
04-15-2008, 11:31 PM
the worst is when someone is coming out of a door and you are like right there and they dont make the extra effort to leave their hand there for like the .2 seconds and instead they walk right past you and let the door close in your face

the older i am the more ....less scare i am to yell at people who do this

someone didthat to me at the store and i yelled "learn some manners!" and they turned red and ducked away

no manners/common courtesy
cant stand it.

eastcoastS14
04-15-2008, 11:51 PM
lol this is so funny. but yeah i hate that. I also hate when people are walking towards you and don't care to move. Oh and i'm all for the right sided of things.

lol nothing beats walking toward someone like in a tight hallway and they dont move and neither do they then you step to the right to kinda walk around them and then they step to the same direction you did so then you kinda step back to the left and they do at the same time....so it looks like you are trying to fake each other out lol and theres that awkward moment when you kinda half apologize like wtf was that and keep going

its alost like when you go to slap someones hand and they give you the closed fist, you go to give them the closed fist and then they open their hand at the same time to slap your hand.....fuck thats awkward ahah, so hard to watch it happen to ppl....especially nerdy white kids lol

Kwonza Says
04-16-2008, 12:26 AM
thats why I love the revolving doors~ hahah everyone has fun and wins!

Tops*
04-16-2008, 12:32 AM
the goofiest shit is when someone holds a door for you when your like a few yards behind them....then you gotta do the half jog to get there so your not leaving them hanging hahaha

LOL.

I find myself doing this a lot. It's all about those two steps. Yeah, it's two. Usually a left and a right to be exact. Then one normal step. Yeah.

Flipzide
04-16-2008, 12:38 AM
o

i use the right side. why? because that's how things work. we drive on the right so why not make it consistent and walk on the right? when i pass people on the sidewalk it's usually on the right. sometimes double doors are even labeled in and out, with out on the left and in on the right. sometimes the doors are labeled out on the right and in on the left, and i have seen this actually confuse people when they are automatic doors and they try to go in on the right but there's no sensor, so i know it's not just me who likes to be on the right.

OMFG word. This is one of my biggest pet peeves on when walking up/down stairs and going through doorways. I thought it was just me that thought that, lol.

WilloW
04-16-2008, 12:40 AM
I get the lazy fucks all the time, its worse when they actually waits for you to open the door, walk through that shit and not even a smile or a fucking thank you. Man, I've even seen cocksuckers letting the woman open the door for them. Fucking bunch of assholes.

Sometime I just want to fucking slam the fucking door into their face and knock them the fuck out.

LB.Motoring
04-16-2008, 12:42 AM
When I walk in Europe,

I open and go through doors in the left side. :keke:

ESmorz
04-16-2008, 12:43 AM
I take the simplest route.

I don't walk through doors people are holding open. Likewise, I don't open doors for people. Unless it's a breezy.

pr0ject TRUENO
04-16-2008, 12:51 AM
hahaahaha

fucking andrew

downshift_sideways
04-16-2008, 01:02 AM
Seems like someone was trying to get laid :keke:

cdlong
04-16-2008, 01:24 AM
i hear ya, but what really pisses me off is when a set of double doors like that has one door that's locked. damn it, there are two doors for a reason! i bet people do that just so they can watch people try to open the locked door and then look like a jackass.

muddafakka
04-16-2008, 01:25 AM
People suck and they're fucking stupid and ignorant. That's all there is to it.

Example: When I open a door and there's someone not too far behind me, I usually hold the door for them. Just something I've always done. I don't expect a thank you or anything, I just do it...sometimes without realizing it. Well this one time I held it for this one fat bitch cuz I saw her struggling up the stairs and breathing as if she were gonna collapse and as I was walking away, I heard her telling her friend who she met up with, "I don't understand why people hold the doors for me, just go!" I was ready to turn around and give her a piece of my mind, letting her know I actually did it out of pity for her lard ass but I pretended like I didn't hear and just kept walking.

Nowadays I just walk faster so I don't have to deal with it, unless it's a hot girl or teacher...the latter being a very rare case at my college. :-/

Oh and speaking of fat people, I love how they order low-fat or diet foods/drinks in large quantities. Lady at the airport bosses her husband, telling him to get her a large diet coke. I almost pointed and laughed in her face when I heard that.

/END THREADJACK

tbowzer
04-16-2008, 02:18 AM
who cares? If they say thanks, its all good imo.
I am with you on the right door left door thing, but what are we gonna do.

My rules:
If your within 7 feet and make eye contact, after them.
If its a lady, after them.

Whats really ratty is when you hold a door for one person and then you get shit on by the next 10 people that don't pay your door holding skills any attention. haha

Howard92884
04-16-2008, 02:44 AM
She walked through your door! That BITCH! Seriously, I know what you're talking about, it bugs the shit out of me too. One day when a person starts to walk through my door I opened, I'll slam it shut and wait for them to open the door and sprint through. OHHHH THEY'LL BE PISSED!

SC_S13
04-16-2008, 02:56 AM
the worst is when bitches who think they're the shit just piledrive through your walking line. especially if theyre from cow land. or the pussies who decide not to hold the door even though youre 2 paces behind them, and slip through and try to get it to close so they can make their escape...

thats why you just pretend to hold the door, then quickly close it before they go through. YAH TRICK YAH!

IIIXziuR
04-16-2008, 06:10 AM
LOL.

I find myself doing this a lot. It's all about those two steps. Yeah, it's two. Usually a left and a right to be exact. Then one normal step. Yeah.

Ahhhhh, I hate the half jog yet I always get myself into the situation.

fliprayzin240sx
04-16-2008, 07:10 AM
Andrew needs more happiness in his life...

99maxgtr
04-16-2008, 08:16 AM
this thread is great, more pet peeve threads please!
i'll start, fat people who are mean, i mean what is less attractive then a fat, grumpy person, when your fat you should be jolly, and that's cute like santa

lucky7
04-16-2008, 08:20 AM
lol, this is funny. there is tons of little things that piss me off. suprisingly enough, this is not one of them.

SHIFT_*grind*
04-16-2008, 08:27 AM
I never understand this behavior: If there's a set of double doors, and a bunch of people trying to get through them at once, and they're all trying to crowd through the one door on the left. I'll usually walk past all of them and open the other door. "HEY LOOK GUYS, double the flow! Get through the door in half the time! Holy shit!!"

98s14inaz
04-16-2008, 09:49 AM
dude i totally feel ya on this.

I'd like to add something as well. If people are gonna use your open door, they could ATLEAST say thank you. Stupid fat bitches do this ALL the time. Matter of fact today, this chick did that at the AMPM. I was holding the door for this old lady and this fat chick rushes up to use the door im holding. Fine, whatever, you're fat, ok i'll hold the door for you. Then she just walks past me like nothing. So before i let the door close i quite audibly say "well shit...YOUR WELCOME."

She looked super embarrassed cuz there was a line of people in there and they totally saw what just happened. I just looked at her like she was a total waste of life then walked on to my car.

Laziness and people being impolite....two of my biggest pet peeves.

OMG that is so fucking true. That shit happens to me all the time and I say the exact same thing. The looks on their faces are priceless when you say, "you're welcome!" loud enough for everyone to hear.

jackjack
04-16-2008, 10:53 AM
have to admit, i never get that. then again, i go through a lot of single doors. which if we meet at the same exact time, i let the other person go first (i hold the door for them). i do get the random idiot RIGHT up on my ass before i walk in/out. i mean seriously...... are you trying to pass me? is the place going to get up and run away? place on fire? superduperomg sale?

TiNMAN
04-17-2008, 06:07 PM
so i went to go get gas yesterday and ran into an idiot/slut/whore/dummy. i pulled up into the driveway and was facing her head on. she could have pulled up into the parking space that would have been on her right(my left). instead of doing that, this hoe parks right in front of the store blocking my path. peep the pic, i wanted to follow the blue line, but instead i had to pull into the parking space and back into the pumps...forcing the dude that was now behind me to also back out of his space. what a dumb HOE. IDIOT! :axe:

http://i28.tinypic.com/7119ar.jpg

Andrew Bohan
04-17-2008, 06:09 PM
yeah i hate that too. the problem is that the dumb hoe got to do what she wanted and nothing bad happened to her. she will continue to do that because there are no negative consequences to her, just other people.

if i worked at a gas station and saw someone park like that, i wouldn't sell them anything until they moved. simple as that.

TiNMAN
04-17-2008, 06:10 PM
pho reelz! w/nuoc mam!

jeeper_x
04-17-2008, 10:07 PM
if i worked at a gas station and saw someone park like that, i wouldn't sell them anything until they moved. simple as that.

it's not that bad at my gas station, but you know what pisses me off when i work at the gas station......

the fuckers that smoke next to the pumps......

:ghey: :ghey: :ghey:

Matej
04-17-2008, 10:16 PM
The worst is when there's a person on each side of the door and they're both just standing there waiting for the other one to open the door first.

PoorMans180SX
04-17-2008, 10:21 PM
STOP THAT. THERE'S A WHOLE OTHER DOOR FOR YOU TO GO OUT THAT NO ONE IS USING. GO OUT THAT DOOR AND LET ME FUCKING COME INTO THE GYM. LAZY ASSES.

HAHAHAHHAAH.

Seriously. I hate it too.

This thread is great!

Andrew Bohan
04-17-2008, 10:41 PM
the fuckers that smoke next to the pumps......

todd ho leaves his motor running and smokes a cig while he's filling up.

i've seen him do it

sometimes he's on the phone too

BustedS13
04-17-2008, 10:59 PM
have you ever been nice enough to hold the door for some old bitch or something, and then like five other motherfuckers decide to take advantage of you holding the door open? this happened to me at walmart one time, they have both automatic and regular doors. so i'm holding a regular door open because this ancient broad stumbled over to it instead of a normal door, and after she gets through, a fucking wave of fuck-cunts decides to fuck-cunt their way through the door i'm holding instead of using the AUTOMATIC DOOR right next to it. it made sense when it was some senile old stroked-out bitch, but just some normal healthy assholes? here, take my fucking phone number down, guys, and every time you need a goddamn door held open i'll come and do it, because fuck, i don't have places to be. no, i like when i have to hold the fucking door forever. seriously, it's like they start walking faster when they see somebody holding the door open. like it's a special treat. ooh, i don't have to swing that door myself, or walk five extra feet to use the automatic sliding one. i'd better hurry up and run outside and tell every motherfucker coming in, too, so they can take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime fucking offer.
seriously, fuck these assholes, i'm glad you brought this to light. next time i'm holding a door, it's for one fucking person, and the next person that tries to get through is getting a face full of slammed door.

Andrew Bohan
04-17-2008, 11:03 PM
if you join ABGC, not only do you get access to the driftgirl thread and two suits, but you get heads up on holding-the-door resistance events in your area

bbejj123
04-17-2008, 11:32 PM
steam roll the mother fucker next time

that's what i do...put your head down or pretend youre on the phone...once they get barrelled over just be like "oh i'm sorry, i wasn't looking but i assume nobody would be coming out the wrong direction through this door"

haha +1 for that!

MrMcgarrett
04-17-2008, 11:39 PM
The worst is when there's a person on each side of the door and they're both just standing there waiting for the other one to open the door first.

I hate that shit.
Couple days ago I'm at a 7-11 and I just finished paying for my stuff and as I head for the door this chick on her cell phone is coming in and she just stops right before the door waiting for me to exit even though she was closer to the doors and could clearly see I had my hands full. I open the door and she just pushed right pass me still yakking on her cell phone. It took all my will power not to throw my big ass soda at her head.

Farzam
04-17-2008, 11:52 PM
I really really hate when there are 2 doors and 1 is locked. I seriously freak out.

Andrew Bohan
04-18-2008, 12:34 AM
I open the door and she just pushed right pass me still yakking on her cell phone. It took all my will power not to throw my big ass soda at her head.

sometimes a ninja sweep is needed

I really really hate when there are 2 doors and 1 is locked. I seriously freak out.

i hate it when there are two entrances to a grocery store, and they lock one of them at 8 and that happens to be the one you parked closest to, so now you gotta walk way over the other entrance, and then come back to the first entrance to grab the one thing you needed to get.

i also hate the home depot by me, which has the entrance way on one end, and the exit way on the other end.
of course, you can go in though either one, but on the exit opens up when you want to leave. the entrance doesn't have a sensor for exiting.
it's not a big deal if you buy something, since the checkouts are right by the exit, but if you want to return something, that's right by the entrance. so you park by the entrance, go in, make your return, and walk half a mile to the exit, and then half a mile back to the entrance where your car is.
i've learned just to park halfway between the two doors.

BustedS13
04-18-2008, 12:45 AM
sometimes a ninja sweep is needed

i hate it when there are two entrances to a grocery store, and they lock one of them at 8 and that happens to be the one you parked closest to, so now you gotta walk way over the other entrance, and then come back to the first entrance to grab the one thing you needed to get.

i also hate the home depot by me, which has the entrance way on one end, and the exit way on the other end.
of course, you can go in though either one, but on the exit opens up when you want to leave. the entrance doesn't have a sensor for exiting.
it's not a big deal if you buy something, since the checkouts are right by the exit, but if you want to return something, that's right by the entrance. so you park by the entrance, go in, make your return, and walk half a mile to the exit, and then half a mile back to the entrance where your car is.
i've learned just to park halfway between the two doors.

home depot's entrance/exit is a genuine mindfuck. i used to park, go in, get whatever, and come back out, and then wander around the wrong aisle looking for my car. every time. because the entrance and exit are so goddamn far apart. so i started just parking by the exit and going in and out of it.

Farzam
04-18-2008, 12:52 AM
I don't mind walking. I usually take the long way. Good exercise.

I also rarely wd-40 sliding doors just so I have to put a little more effort in it.

SHIFT_*grind*
04-18-2008, 08:51 AM
todd ho leaves his motor running and smokes a cig while he's filling up.

i've seen him do it

sometimes he's on the phone too

I'll be on the phone at the pump sometimes. I think the whole "people blowing up because their phone rang at the gas station" thing is bullshit; I remember reading that the odds of that happening are like one in a billion, or something similarly ridiculous.

Smoking, though...

Andrew Bohan
07-25-2008, 09:48 PM
back from the dead

i can do it cuz it's my thread

ok so today i went to the dmv (YAY!) and as usual it's full of ghetto people and immigrants. why is it like that anyway? do they have to renew their shit more often or something?

anyway, i went in, and the line was to the door, so i stood in the partially opened door. after a minute, this ghetto bitch comes walking over from the left, like so:
http://www.bohanindustries.com/dmv1.jpg

and proceeds to push me out of the way, say "excuse me!!" and go through my door, like so:
http://www.bohanindustries.com/dmv2.jpg

and i said "hey there's another door!"
and she goes "oh"

i'm guessing she wanted to use my door because, like usual, they go for the door that's already open, even if it's further away than the door they should be using.

but seriously. come on people.

sxe
07-25-2008, 10:37 PM
LOL... ^ fuck that bitch.. i have many pet pev's. i always yell "YOUR WELCOME!!" if someone doesnt say thank you. a very big pet pev is hearing someone chew!! its sofa-king annoying i wana punch a baby in its stomach when i hear it....

silviaguy240
07-25-2008, 10:45 PM
exactly, stay to the right side, and the half jog for 3 steps then walk thing is kinda a weird situation.

and i hated highschool for the whole fucking use the right door thing. we had 4 stairwells, 2 were main, 2 were smaller. the two smaller wasnt to much of a problem, but every once in a while you'd get the lazy fucks and thered be like 20 people trying to fit through one door at once(it was double doors). and the main stairwells had FUCKING 3 SETS of double doors on each floor. yet people during class change would still try to squeeze themselves along with 50 other through one fucking door, and you'd open a door and 4 people would rush through that shit before you had it half open. it was a fucking nightmare.

and does anyone else say "yep" or go "mmm hmm" when someone says thank you? i kinda feel like a dick saying your welcome, seems like im saying im better than you because i did something you couldnt or more easily...idk just something i feel weird saying.

Pank
07-25-2008, 10:55 PM
These need to be put in walkways:
http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/rules_of_the_road/image/keep_right.gif

C. Senor
07-26-2008, 12:07 AM
lol....man i hate people sometimes. i just call them what they are...assholes or bitches.

jrocslider
07-26-2008, 12:49 AM
i fucken hate when i hold the door open for people and they just walk through sometimes shoving and dont even bother to say thank you. fuck you stupid bitches that have been rude when i'm just tryin to be nice. if they say nothing than just say "fuck you than"

if they wanna be rude than be rude back

drinking rant

Bubbles
07-26-2008, 02:34 AM
i always yell "YOUR WELCOME!!" if someone doesnt say thank you.

That's as equally annoying.

luisgonz
07-26-2008, 02:46 AM
Last time It happened to me and I just walked in front of the three people and just said sorry in a weird crazy way and they left me alone.

HyperTek
07-26-2008, 03:06 AM
that doesnt bother me too much.

What bothers me is people who cut in lines thinking they are more priority then others who have been waiting.. One time I was in line at Uhaul to rent a truck, there was maybe 3-4 people behind me and i was at the front of the line waiting. This lady comes walking in and as soon as one of the clerks is free, she walks straight up to em and says her truck is having mechanical problems. Clerk goes "ok we will take care of you please get in line". The lady sees the line and comes up to me and says "Was I in front of you?" im thinking to myself bitch you just walked in here and just cut in front of everybody what the fuck do you think you should be in the back. But i just said "no your in the back".

I hate when a group of people all walk side by side.. esp in the mall or somewhere simular, and they see you walking towards them, and they dont make room for you to pass by em.

driftphenom
07-26-2008, 11:51 AM
i hate it when people ask for information that is readily available, and easy to find out. "what time is it", well theres fucking clocks everywhere, why dont yoo lift your lazy ass head up and look at one. or "lemme see your lighter" wheres yours? "its in my pocket, im just too lazy to get it" well FUCK YOU. i always have the luck of going to the grocery store, knowing exactly what i need, but theres always some clown standing right where i need to get making what seems like a life or death decision." chicken noodle or bean with bacon..........." get the fuck out of the way!!!! sorry had to vent a little

mRclARK1
07-26-2008, 12:05 PM
What I hate is when people don't thank you for something. Like letting someone go ahead of you in line if they only have a few purchases and you have a shopping cart full...

A thank you wouldn't kill you. :rant:

Andrew Bohan
07-26-2008, 12:26 PM
i hate it when i'm at the grocery store and when the person in line in front of you finally gets to the cashier, they start making decisions about if they actually want to buy what's in their cart or not, and they ask the cashier stuff about the products, and they complain when they read the coupon wrong, or they read the on-sale conditions wrong ("what do you mean i have to buy 4 to get the good price?" or "what do you mean this brand of soda isn't part of the sale?"), then when they get the receipt they stand there reading it before they gtfo the way.

sometimes those same people write a check, and they wait til they hear the total before they even get their checkbook out.

cgtdream
07-26-2008, 04:04 PM
I believe this is perfect for the occasion....Foamy has his opinion on holding doors and the such :bigok::bigok:

: Door Holding : (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/449737)

Future240
07-26-2008, 04:33 PM
i hate it when i'm at the grocery store and when the person in line in front of you finally gets to the cashier, they start making decisions about if they actually want to buy what's in their cart or not, and they ask the cashier stuff about the products, and they complain when they read the coupon wrong, or they read the on-sale conditions wrong ("what do you mean i have to buy 4 to get the good price?" or "what do you mean this brand of soda isn't part of the sale?"), then when they get the receipt they stand there reading it before they gtfo the way.

sometimes those same people write a check, and they wait til they hear the total before they even get their checkbook out.

Hell yes i hate that so much too! I hate when people get all this stuff in their carts let it all ring up, then argue with the cashier that they seen a different price, then the cashier verifies the price and still they argue. I also hate when people with cartloads of stuff go up to the 20 items or less lines. Pisses me off so much

ESmorz
07-26-2008, 04:42 PM
Appreciation whores.

" you see me and n(bad word) like this have never been equal
I dont project my insurecurity's at other people
he feeded for props like addicts with pipes and needles
so he felt he had to prove to everyone he was"

:keke:

Silverstreek
07-26-2008, 04:45 PM
i fucking hate people who say, "hi, how are you today?" and then when i reply, "great! how about you?" and then the son of a bitch just walks off or doesn't answer or says the same shit to the dumbshit behind me.

wtf? asshole i'm talking back to you. why the hell did you ask me a question and when i answered and replied back with one for you, you didn't feel the need to answer? you know what, fuck you, i hope you don't have a good day!

-or-

shit heads that can't figure out how to read the big ass signs in a grocery store. my dad is 62 years old and has worked at a grocery store for like 35+ years. not the most glamourus job, but he does it with pride and doesn't bitch about having to do other departments work for them cause they're lazy fucks. but the one thing he does bitch about, that i whole heartedly agree with, is that if a customer comes up to him in his department and asks where the bakery is (that they just passed while walking into the store through the EXIT doors) and it happens to be on the OTHER side of the store, he has to stop what he's doing and escort their dumbass to the bakery section. he's 62 years old, motherfucker, take your illiterate ass and look up and read the big signs that say "frozen food", "deli", "dairy"... ah, ope, there it is shithead, "bakery"! not to mention, they have secret shoppers, so if he happens to not do this for a customer and they're a secret shopper, he could get fired. wtf......

oh man, i have so many more, a few have already been mentioned on here, so i won't add to them. it just amazes me how dumb people are. quit having people do for you and for yourself.

TiNMAN
07-26-2008, 05:47 PM
What bothers me is people who cut in lines thinking they are more priority then others who have been waiting..

yup! had the same thing happen to me at a pizza joint. i came in to pick up a pizza and some dude got in front of us trying to put in an order and was rejected by the cashier. made my day lol

Andrew Bohan
07-26-2008, 06:04 PM
ahah one time i was the asshole
i was at costco and paid for pizza in the regular checkout line, not the food line.
then we waited for EVER in the food area
finally we asked "hey how much longer?"
lady says "15 minutes"
so 15 minutes later we say "hey is it ready?"
lady says "15 minutes"
we were like "wtf?"
then FINALLY the pizza was ready so we left
and i was like "hey i smell veggies" (it was supposed to be a pepperoni pizza)
opened the box and it was a combo.
so i went back inside, cut in front of like 20 people in line, slammed my pizza on the counter, opened that bitch and said "this isn't my pizza. wassup?"
then she goes "oh lemme see, hmmm, umm "
and the guy behind me goes "ey batty! wait your turn ok!?"
i said "fuck you! i already waited in this line once!"
then i got my pizza

hahah

ESmorz
07-26-2008, 06:10 PM
I do that all the time.

You're not making the world a better place by being a timid bitch.

haha